It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a thought crossed my mind today after i watched Ancient aliens s5.
It got me thinking are the aliens if there is such a thing visiting earth,coming here to drop off humans that they create?Are they trying to make the perfect human for the earth and do u think they might be dropping off there own kind as a punishment for whatever crime they might have done on there own planets?Maybe this planet is just a place where they come to when they need something for a new creation.What do you guys think of any of this???

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting concept, but what do you think they need? as far as to Creating goes (a physical or metaphysical type of interest) 1 ask?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've posted this before, but you might find it of interest...

Ancestry of man...

Earth is a prison.
Before our ancestors were placed here, they lived freely throughout the universe. We are the direct descendants, and distant relatives, of extraterrestrials that still do. We shared all the rights, responsibilities and technologies of those societies. But, at some point in the last 100,000 years, a mutagen (a physical or chemical agent that changes genetic material) caused a genetic flaw, and tiny pockets of deviant Cro-Magnoids (our ancestors) began to exhibit insanity and criminal behavior.

In the end the decision was made that, for the good of all, testing would be done to identify and isolate those who possessed the errant genetic code.

The conditions of exile were:
1) no memory of former lives
2) no tools or technology
3) a hospitable planet far from intergalactic civilization
4) no contact or interference in development
5) periodic monitoring and assessment

Not to say I believe this person, but I do find the theory no more "out there" than other theories I've read about.
edit on 12/31/2012 by Klassified because: add

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Oh, No!
The Ancient Aliens nonsense again.

Please go to this web-site:

ancientaliensdebunked.com...

and watch this YouTube video:

The above video exposes many of the blatant lies on the AA show.

Let us deny ignorance.

I am just trying to be informative.

Cheers
QMask

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

jademegjosh,

I don't think an alien race is dumping all their criminals here on planet earth.

That would be very unfair towards the innocent offspring of the punished.

Just think about it.

Regards
QMask

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
a thought crossed my mind today.......... Maybe this planet is just a place where they come to when they need something for a new creation.What do you guys think of any of this???

ummm, who left the lights on and whose got the keys?????

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You have to WONDER why have they put soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time energy and $
Into giving us all this disinformation about ancient aliens?????

When I watched debunked I was soooo pissed.When they showed you up close all the deception.

I actually was gobbling up alot of the BS they were selling.
As well as the millions of viewers did and still believe.

What was the motive?
Getting us ready for DIsclosure or a false flag alien invasion.

Has to be one or the other.

It wasnt for entertainment purposes.Thats for damn sure.There was wayyy too many purposefull lies twisted and
neatly set before you to make this AHA!! moment everytime you watched an episode.

Deception is sooooo evil and these guys are the masters at it.Its an art that has been perfected thru thousands of years.
We need truth.. TV is just no F n good.
If its on TV...you gotta say to yourself.........whats the angle? Whos behind it? News is just programming you to accept something you wont be resisting when it hits close to home.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well then what am I here for. Those aliens you are predicting sound like a bunch of jerks.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe they are!

top topics

join