It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Sized Spaceship In Orbit Around Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Even though most people dont look up at the sky at night too often , the fact is there's a """""ing massive spaceship travelling in orbit around this planet as you read this .

On other posts put here on ats recently , it's evident that some people have noticed the unusually bright 'star' which rises and sets along the path the moon usually takes .
There are however two stars which travel together , a short distance between them (depending on current distance away) and these 2 stars denote the front and the back of the ship .

As a sign of its presence to earth , the spacecraft has met the moon when it is full , at least twice now in the last 2 lunar months . It has been in a near earth orbit for the last 3 months at least .

A good indicator of its proximity , is that when at the horizons (due east or due west) the distance between the ends of the ship appears greater , just as the moon appears larger when near the horizon . This is down to the magnifying effect of earths atmosphere.

To refute any argument that it is Jupiter , (as iphone spacemaps pretend) then 1 planets should appear much nearer the southerly horizon than the spaceship does - it follows the path of the moons orbit, ie around the equator .
And 2 , Jupiter does not have a 'fixing' with another star that travels with it , as it has done , in a constantly fixed pattern for 3 months now - a planet being much closer than other luminaries , travels across the sky and away from other background stars .

To refute any argument that it is Procyon (canis minor) then that star is the 7th brightest in the night sky - while the spaceships front end is the brightest 'star' by __far to be seen in the night sky at the present time .

Spacemaps on iphones are in disagreement - one program denotes the ship's front end as Procyon , while another program denotes the ships front end as Jupiter and the back end (not as bright) as Aldebaran.

While the midsection is not lit , there are several other lights in triangle shape which appear visible in variable arrangements , as we look (northern hemisphere) , to the right hand side of the ship .

Has anyone else noticed this thing ? There's a lot more I could mention , such as the revelation prophecy of it's being the New Jerusalem (translated The Praised City) of chapter 22 - the last page of the Bible.
Since cheats , the abominative and liars are to be 'banned' by it , the arrival of this ship is heralded already as very good news for the earth , bringing the universal moral law into effect here , hopefully , forevermore !

Do people wear blindfolds at night or will the guilty (how many are there??) be afraid , how long will it be until humankind wakes up to this visiting spaceship so close to the earth ?
From the revelation of 9/11 which I helped to warn everyone about - governments are not in favour , and there nothing they can do against the power this spaceship carries .
I suggest all who can then repent to the Lord of the Worlds - commonly known as 'God' - asking forgiveness for the unbeleif and evil acts currently so prevalent among mankind , even so , as things still are in disarray. Who would, looking down, be impressed with the ignorant human race , or the governments which hold such clearly false balances ?

As the books of prophecy state - a clearance (of mankind) is in order - similar to what happened in Noah's time .
People might not beleive in prophecy , but , which such immense power on show , right now , what's a few thousand years to a ship like that ??

Sometimes you just have to beleive the truth - the facts of life are not something you can deny all the time .
This is life, remember that - shortly enough its going to be trouble if you dont . Sorry about that !!

Has everyone missed this

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

The millions of amateur astronomers disagree with you.

They watch the night sky regularly and see no ship you speak of,

And to refute your argument that there isn't that many amateur astronomers, consider there are 300 million people in the US, at a reasonable guess we'll say 1 in 100 have telescopes, That's 3 million in the US alone who have the ability to see what you think is up there.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sorry, but I think that you're mistaking stars or planets for something that isn't there.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You had me interested right up until you mentioned the word 'prophesy'.

JEEESUUUS!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

conjecture... do you have some pics? I look at the stars every night while taking my dog out. I've seen nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
recent ats thread

This thread has a post from flyintheointment who has spotted the 'star' from nw england

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If your knowledge of prophecy is on a par with your knowledge of astronomy, no-one has anything to worry about. Please put down your Bible for a few days and participate in the world around you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi chadwickus
That's if they can keep it in view - its moving faster than the moon does , but only slightly .
Its a reminder of the elenin debate

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I might add, that you could find a local amateur astronomer, and ask them to let you see that "ship" through their telescope. I'm sure one would be happy to check it out for you.

If not, go rent one, and take it back after you verify what it is you are really seeing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

LOL its the sound of desperation - good to hear from you though - what is it then ?

Anyone else you know with the tech to crumble down 2 steel frames in a single hour on one day ? (rev 18)

Did you hear about Patrick Moore ? He died recently . I didnt think there were moon landings either - so I know astronomy and prophecy dont go together .

There's prophecy of this in the quran as well . And , didnt a 'star' go to Bethlehem once ?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

That's if they can keep it in view - its moving faster than the moon does , but only slightly

Plenty of people can track the moon with no problems, some are even members here like bosb33r

Its a reminder of the elenin debate

It's funny you should say that, because like Elenin, I think your theory here is failing to deliver...

Then there's this recent video of Jupiter's occultation of the moon:

Funny they can focus on Jupiter passing behind the moon with no problems but can't spot this ship you speak of...

edit on 31/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
so because it says in the bible.. aliens are in a spaceship??
is this a new way to get as many flaming posts as possible, getting alien non believers in then telling them the bible (or other relative holy book) is involved with the spaceship in a double whammy of inflamatory madness??

if you beleive this too be true, get telescope and take some images, surely at that distance you could show SOMETHING that was almost proof?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I operate mostly at night with work and when I'm home, I walk my dog at night and the stars are something I pay a lot of attention to for many reasons
The only real change or difference I'm noticing more and more is the unusual difference between the North Star and magnetic north/grid north
Yes we have GMA and its anual change
But .........things just aren't looking right
And lack the time/resources at the moment to look into this more

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

LOL its the sound of desperation - good to hear from you though - what is it then ?

You have not described what you are seeing in a coherent fashion. Jupiter is extremely noticeable, and was very close to the Moon on Christmas.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I do have pics , but would need to upload to youtube - so I will . My camera has a good enough lens to pick out the front end (seriously the brightest thing up there) but it wont get the back end as well - tricky at night and with it quite a long way off.

According to revelation it has the appearance of glass - it appears see through then , but I have seen this ship travel accross the sky , assuming when it arrived , in early 2010

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Then we're talking about the same thing - good .

'Aldebaran' , however , has been travelling along with Jupiter , round and round at the same track as the moon , and at the exact same relative distance from Jupiter -
for 2 -3 months .
how then can it be Jupiter ? How can it be Aldebaran ?

In winter - how would they reach zenith?
edit on 31-12-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If it wasn't continually peeing down here in the UK, i'd get my modest scope out and have a look, maybe snap a few images. Doesn't look like it's going to stop raining anythime soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Then we're talking about the same thing - good .

'Aldebaran' , however , has been travelling along with Jupiter , round and round at the same track as the moon , and at the exact same relative distance from Jupiter -

how then can it be Jupiter ? How can it be Aldebaran ?

The Earth rotates on its axis every twenty four hours. is means that all the stars and planets in the sky appear to move at the same speed over the course of a single night. The planets have their own motion, and will appear in a slightly different position from night to night. Jupiter moves relatively slowly compared to the Moon, Mars or Venus.

If you can identify both Jupiter and Aldebaran, why are you questioning whether or not they are what you have identified them as?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join