It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteors Falling From the Sky!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I truly believe what we are seeing is 2012DA14's debris field and we may indeed have more to come but of the same ilk as today's Russian debris impacts. All you can do is wait and see..... myself I will be trying to observe the main body of the Asteroid as it passes. I hope it remains as limited in its effects as it has so far for everyone's safety.

No way.

Quite simply, DA14 passed us from the south to North.

The Russian meteor from the north to south..

Just a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NixieJean
reply to post by Mindless1980

I can't help but agree. It is not over yet. My husband called this morning to tell me what had occurred.
I'm also still positive next Month is going to be the biggest month of not just the year but maybe the most important of our time... Just don't ask me what is going to happen.

Sorry, I've been gone for awhile today.
I had my eyes glued to the news about the asteroids this afternoon. I was so relieved that NASA got it right on the projected path of that monster!

I agree with you that next month will be major in some type of weather or space related event. I have absolutely nothing to back this statement up, just a very strong feeling "WE AIN'T DONE YET!" I have my own thoughts as to what will happen. I don't want to say it either, NixieJean.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
Wow..Ya this meteor/asteroid thing is getting me a bit scared. The news here in the USA is saying the asteroid/meteor that hit Russia is not related to the one that will pass close to the earth today..Kind of a weird coincidence though..And after reading about this prediction it has made me wonder oh too anxiously..
To the OP..I have had similar dreams of meteors falling out of the sky(balls of fire)..So when I see all this and the news today...I say Wow..Or should I say OMG..lol

You have dreamed of meteors falling too?! Oh, this isn't good.
The more people that have these dreams, the more I feel like a warning message is being sent from whoever's in charge of doing that "up there".

I'm still dazzled by the timing of the meteor hitting us the same day as the other one was swinging past us. They (NASA) were watching the wrong one!

I mean, really!! What are the odds?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Fascinating, Angel. Thank you for sharing the links to your predictions.

I'll get to them when I have more time. My eyes are burning now from looking at the computer all day (online classes). I need to give them a rest, but I wanted to jump on ATS before I shut down for the night.
I'll probably get to it tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi, Sled!

Yes, freaky is putting it mildly! My mind has been blown away by this all day! I don't feel like it's over. Not sure if it will be meteors, but something major is still going to happen before the end of March... possibly. Could be later, but definitely before the end of this year, as a previous member posted on the thread. I am in agreement with them.

Thank you for following my thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I truly believe what we are seeing is 2012DA14's debris field and we may indeed have more to come but of the same ilk as today's Russian debris impacts. All you can do is wait and see..... myself I will be trying to observe the main body of the Asteroid as it passes. I hope it remains as limited in its effects as it has so far for everyone's safety.

No way.

Quite simply, DA14 passed us from the south to North.

The Russian meteor from the north to south..

Just a coincidence.

Thank you for your input, Mungodave.

Coincidence?

Someone up there is playing around with us. What are the odds of these two things happening on the same day, totally unrelated, but both being meteors? There is no such thing as coincidence. A higher power is at work here. I just don't know what the message is unless it's "DUCK!"

Blows my mind, Man!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I can't help but agree. It is not over yet. My husband called this morning to tell me what had occurred.
I'm also still positive next Month is going to be the biggest month of not just the year but maybe the most important of our time... Just don't ask me what is going to happen.

You are correct. It's about to hit the fan. This will become much more apparent in March. Especially around the third week.

Don't ask me what either. I don't want to say and look crazy.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just want to post this video in the thread so I'll have something to look back on. They use the term "raining from the sky".

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4

You are correct. It's about to hit the fan. This will become much more apparent in March. Especially around the third week.

Don't ask me what either. I don't want to say and look crazy.

Oh no!!!
I have to go out of town for business the third week in March! Sigh...............

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Years ago I dreamt of a huge and beautifully slowly rolling rock in the sky passing over my head and touching down in the distance, then the sky and everything around became red.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Things seem to be catching up my friends

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi mindless 1980 so i had the exact dream last night thats what brought me to search this kind of story it was very terrifying dream and couldn't stop thinking about it all day so i looked it up and i found your story and what caught my eye the most out of your story wss when you said u were in daylight and all of sudden it got pitch black in the sky and fire balls were coming down i had my children and didnt know where to hide it felt so real i woke up sweating so what do think this means can possibly be that this is are worst fear this is not the first time i have this dream reply to post by Mindless1980

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

SOME of us find prophetic dreams etc.

fascinating as a phenomenon.

IF you don't . . . and can only muster up some contrarian blather . . .

THEN BY ALL MEANS

AVOID SUCH THREADS!

I suspect scroll buttons can still be activated to SCROLL ON BY.

Dreams and similar threads are

NOT

an automatic invitation to nastiness spewing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join