It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteors Falling From the Sky!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Perhaps you merely had dreams about seeing the publicided space news:
Geminid Meteor Shower 2012: How To See Shooting Stars Thursday And Friday
www.huffingtonpost.com...

earthsky.org... for 2013

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am by no means an authority or slightly knowledgeable on dream interpretation.. When I was reading your post.. My mind brought up the scripture, "young men will have visions, and old men will dream dreams.."

Not that I'm implying your old... I don't know what age you have to be, when you transition from visions to dreams..

Anyways, your post caught my eye... I believe you... If the dream is significant.. Pray about it and seek out the explanation.. If it is "prophetic" you will receive the interpretation, and it wont come via ATS..

Keep me in mind and let me know what you find out.. PEACE!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by EvanB
I have had these dreams.. And a vision of something like a burning mountain falling into the sea..

It could be a meteor.. Or it could represent a nation burning amongst the sea of nations... (mountains=Governments in dream symbols... The sea=Nations or people..)

Or it could be a meteor..

Here's a thought:

earthsky.org...

This will be closer than our satellites but is not SUPPOSED to hit us, they say. It's not major in size, like earth-killing, but it is about 150 feet wide, so it's a chunk that could maybe do some local damage. Hope it doesn't hit and especially not in the Gulf of Mexico, as I will be there right around the time this thing cruises by! lol

Now, NASA wants to put an asteroid into the moon's orbit AND land men on it... is this a scene from a movie, trying to blow up the too-close asteroid without the earth folk being any the wiser?

I just had a thought... What if this meteor that is coming our way in February hits the ocean, and it causes a huge tidal wave?
There are also a lot of people dreaming about a huge wave of water coming toward them!

I'm not trying to spread doom and gloom; it's just a thought that came to me when I read this that could connect the two types of dreams people are having lately.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by EvanB
I have had these dreams.. And a vision of something like a burning mountain falling into the sea..

It could be a meteor.. Or it could represent a nation burning amongst the sea of nations... (mountains=Governments in dream symbols... The sea=Nations or people..)

Or it could be a meteor..

Here's a thought:

earthsky.org...

This will be closer than our satellites but is not SUPPOSED to hit us, they say. It's not major in size, like earth-killing, but it is about 150 feet wide, so it's a chunk that could maybe do some local damage. Hope it doesn't hit and especially not in the Gulf of Mexico, as I will be there right around the time this thing cruises by! lol

Now, NASA wants to put an asteroid into the moon's orbit AND land men on it... is this a scene from a movie, trying to blow up the too-close asteroid without the earth folk being any the wiser?

I just had a thought... What if this meteor that is coming our way in February hits the ocean, and it causes a huge tidal wave?
There are also a lot of people dreaming about a huge wave of water coming toward them!

I'm not trying to spread doom and gloom; it's just a thought that came to me when I read this that could connect the two types of dreams people are having lately.

Funny you mention that, because I am in that second camp, made a thread & posted a dream about a Hawaiian tsunami. A few days or a week later, someone else posted about an earthquake in Cali & a resulting tsunami in Hawaii as well. Minds are definitely being tuned in to something!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

This could be one explanation explaining the two types of dreams connecting, as Sled pointed out. But they say this asteroid will miss Earth. I hope they know what they're talking about!

I just saw where Alaska had a 7.5 earthquake. A lot of earthquake dreams have been going on too.

Thanks to you all for continuing to post on my first thread. I hope if there are any more people having these dreams they will come forward.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi, Mindless. I noticed this thread is still fairly active so I'm hoping you'll check back in. I made my first dream thread on the twenty-third of last month. It's a very long post because I detail the entirety of the dream but in the second to last paragraph I talk about something similar to a meteor hitting the earth. I recommend reading the entire post but it is very large so I understand if you're only interested in that last bit. Any amount that you or anyone reads would make me happy. I didn't get any replies when I posted it. I'm very interested in dreams and dream discussion.

Here it is: My dream

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your dream with us on ATS, and please try to ignore the ugliness that came in and posted hateful comments. Most of us on here enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to speak openly about our theories, philosophies, and yes, our dreams.

I'm one of Sled735's friends that has been having weird dreams the past couple of years, one of which involves something hitting the earth. About a year or so ago I dreamed I was outside my parents' house looking for something I'd left out, because it looked like a bad storm was brewing and I wanted to bring whatever it was inside before it hit. All at once it seemed like something hit a clear glass dome over the earth, shattering it and causing blueish white sparks to scatter around the impact site, like those things that use static to make your hair stand on end when you touch them. I could see a massive destructive wind start at the top of the hill, ripping huge trees out of the ground like toys. It spread downward toward me in a couple of seconds, and I had a moment's pain because I knew I couldn't make it back into the house to my parents. I figured we were all goners, and I only had time to duck down at the corner of the house and wait for the wind to hit. Then I woke up.

Also, more recently I dreamed about a huge wave that was supposed to approach where I work and nobody would take me seriously. At the last minute I was grabbing up things to wear and carry with me as I tried to leave before the wave was supposed to hit. It had been generated from repeated earthquakes off the coast (I live in TN and not near the coast, so I'm not sure which coast I was on in my dream). Small waves had come in and people were lulled into thinking that was as bad as it was going to get, but a few of us knew better. Just before I woke up I looked out the big bay window where I worked and saw the wave rising higher than the floor I was on, which felt like the 6th or 7th floor, but it was still maybe a mile out to sea and getting higher. I and the person with me who believed me took off running down the stairs, trying to reach the ground floor and higher ground behind the building before the wave hit. My legs (and lungs!) were fluttering from panic as I was trying to hurry.

So here's my two cents worth on those types of dreams. I've also dreamed of huge fleets of UFOs showing up in our skies, but not for a long time. I try to keep a dream journal, but sometimes I get cocky and think, aww, I can remember that... but then I wake up in the morning and can't remember a thing except that it was a really strange dream. I do believe it's very important to scribble something, any details at all, even if it's a list of high points. I've done that before, like: red car, pine trees, drive over cliff slow, not hurt when landing... etc. That way I don't wake up as much as when I try to write out all the regularly flowing narrative stuff that usually comes from my mind! And yes, I've driven slowly over cliffs in my dreams before, and had casual conversations on the way down, as I was falling maybe 10 miles an hour.

To be perfectly honest, sweetheart, that doesn't even scratch the surface of my weirdness

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
Hi, Mindless. I noticed this thread is still fairly active so I'm hoping you'll check back in. I made my first dream thread on the twenty-third of last month. It's a very long post because I detail the entirety of the dream but in the second to last paragraph I talk about something similar to a meteor hitting the earth. I recommend reading the entire post but it is very large so I understand if you're only interested in that last bit. Any amount that you or anyone reads would make me happy. I didn't get any replies when I posted it. I'm very interested in dreams and dream discussion.

Hi, AlphaX. I posted a reply in your thread. I can't believe no one replied to your dream!
That was certainly one that bares discussion. Maybe since I bumped your thread back to the top, someone else will come by and reply too.
The fireball was scary! Let's hope this isn't prophetic!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for your input, Scribe611. I appreciate your contribution.

You have had some
dreams! And of both types! Very frightening!
I don't know what to say, except I hope they don't come true!

Thanks again for posting.

edit on 6-1-2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX

I read your dream. It IS very emotional. Dreams of this nature can seem very real! I made a request on your thread that you share your fireball dream here, if you don't mind? I want to make sure people see it. Sometimes people won't click on links to go read something else.

Like Sled, I can't believe you didn't get any replies. I think sometimes threads get pushed down so fast off the board by others that people never see them when they log on. And with it being right before the 21st when you posted, people were on other threads reading things about that date that were popping up all over ATS.

Thank you for posting, and I wish you the best.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
By request, here's just the part of my dream that includes the fireball. If you want to read the rest, please see my original thread. I'll add another link at the bottom of this post.

There's a small calm part here in the dream and then I teleport or fast-forward again. My family and I are now in a building of some sort, almost looks like an office. There are other people here as well, going about their business. At this point I look out a window and see a massive fireball, it pretty much looks like the sun, hurling toward the earth. Soon everyone sees it and they all start to panic. Everyone is running, trying to get out of the building. I look to my family members nearby, my mom's mom, my dad, and I think one of my uncles and I yell at them to stop running. They turn around to look at me. I tell them we aren't going to outrun it with tears in my eyes. We huddle together in a circle and I tell them that I love them and I will see them again, presumably in the afterlife or our next lives. Everyone else is crying at this point too. People are still panicking around us. The dream ends with me looking at my grandma, telling her I love her and promising I'll see her again, then turning to look at the fireball.

Here's the link to my thread - Sad Dream

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

alex collier did a talk a while ago where he said that the army has astral projectors like off the men who stare at goats that it just went under ground and they have been seeing that for a while that was like a couple years ago maybe im not sure

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No, not recently, no dreams of meteors falling upon the earth but one knows it could happen any time so that aspect of it is very very real. Perhaps the folks you know are not as friendly as you think. That's one realistic symbolic meaning. Thanks for sharing. We were all built up to expect something major and what we thought might happen did not occur. Perhaps people are experiencing a type of let down from the high of it all. Then they may become angry having been mentally toyed with so much. Perhaps folks think you are trying to predict something. I don't know. Hey that's okay. I'm older and sometimes things keep me awake hopefully not for long however.
Few nights ago I dreampt of a white godzilla monster coming thru a very large building I was in. Maybe that means something. Here I am in my sixties dreaming about monsters...very large thing threatning to demolish a very large
dome shaped building. Wonder what that was all about?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I had a period of dreaming about meteors hitting the earth almost every night for a few years after my first child (now 9yrs old), sometimes I'd wake up sobbing because in my dream my child (later, children) would die. I'm not sure when they stopped but I think it was roughly around the time I finally sought help for severe depression (when my 2nd was around 3yrs old, now 6). I now believe the dreams were my subconscious playing out (in a movie way) the absolute chaos, pain and turmoil that was going on inside me. It was a depression that had kind of snuck up on me and I hadn't even realised until I reached breaking point (whole other story).

Just to put it out there, it may not be prophetic, it may be your inner self trying to cope with any hidden issues. xxx

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by njl51

Few nights ago I dreampt of a white godzilla monster coming thru a very large building I was in. Maybe that means something. Here I am in my sixties dreaming about monsters...very large thing threatning to demolish a very large
dome shaped building. Wonder what that was all about?

Well, that had to be a frightening experience!
I don't know which is worse, godzilla monsters, or fireballs hitting the Earth!
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
I had a period of dreaming about meteors hitting the earth almost every night for a few years after my first child (now 9yrs old), sometimes I'd wake up sobbing because in my dream my child (later, children) would die. I'm not sure when they stopped but I think it was roughly around the time I finally sought help for severe depression (when my 2nd was around 3yrs old, now 6). I now believe the dreams were my subconscious playing out (in a movie way) the absolute chaos, pain and turmoil that was going on inside me. It was a depression that had kind of snuck up on me and I hadn't even realised until I reached breaking point (whole other story).

Just to put it out there, it may not be prophetic, it may be your inner self trying to cope with any hidden issues. xxx

Thank you ScorpioRising. I appreciate the feedback.
I'll keep this in mind, although right now I don't think I have any hidden issues to deal with. But, maybe I'm depressed and don't realize it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by somedudeyeah420

alex collier did a talk a while ago where he said that the army has astral projectors like off the men who stare at goats that it just went under ground and they have been seeing that for a while that was like a couple years ago maybe im not sure

Thank you for your input, although I haven't got a clue what you are talking about here. Does this have something to do with meteors hitting the Earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Your not alone

There are a few meteor dreams posted here

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Your not alone

There are a few meteor dreams posted here

love and harmony
Whateva

Thank you for the link. I'll look through it when I have time. As I stated somewhere, my time on ATS is limited because of my online college courses, but I try to keep up.
I love ATS!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I thought you may find this interesting... Jessica is a psychic Medium who has had many visions come true in the past. What she is seeing for 2013 doesn't look to encouraging!
Yeah, there are some fireballs in there too!

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

When I look into the energy I see “shift”. “Laguna” Looking deeper I see a wealth of info just trying to all come at me all at the same time. So let’s channel and see if I can get it all out. “Laguna”, “tv”, “china” “7,5,0″ “tsunami” “la” “danger” “shooting” “colorado” “mall” “teas…(blurry)” “700″ “strip mall” “las vegas, down”- looks like lights out; “clouds will rain” “volcanic ash”- looks like near alaska; “mississippi, water”- looks like an overflow of river; “ocean water dangerous for eastern canada and maine” “storm track” “snow, continuous shifts” “a lot of dumping of snow for northeast” “flooding” “central usa” cycle of dry, wet, flooding, frost, snow… for mid-west on purpose.

“Possible ruined crops again this year” but..also hearing a “wealth of crops for other areas”. “Hawaii” “tsunami” “nz, eastern australia” “red sea” “reg blue sea dangerous for tsunami” “large earthquake- mediterranian sea area” “horrible energy to stop around april-july 2013 after cycle ends one year after it started” “finale will be huge” “lots of damage and repairs” being flashed news headlines of everything in rubble, looks like wooden houses or maybe a farmers market type setting rubble but soaked wet.

“Crazy storms to continue worldwide until april” “feb/march”-dangerous. “Shopping, vital” something about canned goods. More north pole area melting but south pole will be okay for a bit. “Time shift-mid west” a lot of spirits taking sail between late january through may 2013.

may 2014 tsunami, big, and meteorite?; “october” “halloween” “dangerous” “northern cali” “virus or viral” looks like a swarm of something… like bugs (don’t bugs come around certain years or something?) Looks like a good size black or dark blue bug.
Seeing more “firework effect” of earthquake swarms mid-late year for northn cali, oregon and washington.
Hawaii tsunami looks like it will come from earthquake under water. (… if u r at a beach anywhere and all the ocean water receeds back a lot and it looks odd…run, drive fast or get to a safe high above water place-seriously because that is how a tsunami starts.)
Seeing tsunami for us here too at some point maybe will go a mile or too affected looks like 2013-2014 and our sea level will rise by 2016 still.
Heard “laguna beach under water”. Thankfully not seeing long island under water anymore. Hearing a lot about laguna beach and “sliding”. 2017 something lunar will spark tides and water heard “get to high ground”. 2018 marks calm (nice isn’t it). Hearing “don’t count your chickens before they hatch.”

Seeing florida getting pummeled by a large size or strong hurricane/cyclone thing this year and gulf coast be advised. Sensing more odd stuff weather wise right now, than anything.

Saw “mac n cheese” which is odd then “kraft” and “fire”. “Shooting” “mississippi” by 2014 and “massacre” but will be worse than all the others-praying it is intercepted before it happens…they r getting good at that. Hearing nows the time to get healthy cuz its gonna get harder.
Seeing large trucks like 18 wheelers and “guns” and “ice/snow”; “pile” and “supplies limited” will have to be done by air instead. Something about “jeep” and “chrysler”. Maybe a merger if they aren’t already tied together.
Deep worldwide healing is going to be needed soon- hearing “ban together” and “we will need each other”. And “don’t give up” and “don’t give up hope” all will be okay.
And “lobster” “shortage” “seafood”; and maybe some fishermen dying at sea, hearing it’ll make news., hearing something about possible violent storms from now through 2014 especially during the summer. Mid-west the worst but all will be record breaking. Seeing unusally cold and also unusally warm temps this and next year. 2015 more balanced temp wise although warm. Seeing a lot of hail around florida and parts of georgia; all u meat eating folks might have sticker shock as I see the price of meats rising so u might want to conisder meatless meals some days of the week to prepare for a possible meat shortage or the rising costs of feeding the animals and seeing the number “8″ around meat prices…(deep breath) If I see, hear, feel more i’ll keep updating this post for now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join