It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns used in 67% of murders in US

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
All that you speak maybe but.history shows that where looking at Holocaust #2 if they get what they want again don't be stupid wake up.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

"Guns create a huge amount of suffering and death". But not anywhere close to the scale that they would if a sea of good-hearted, patriotic Americans were suddenly robbed of the right to keep and bear those arms. Guns are not bad. People are. So your statement is wrong to its core. I believe you were trying to say, "People create a huge amount of suffering and death"- Which is more to the point. Have we, here in American killed as many people with our big, scary, guns as say that died during the Spanish Inquisition? What about totaling up all of the murders and genocides over the ages by tyrannical, all-powerful leaders, over-looking an unarmed people? Just because you're scarred of guns, doesn't mean you get to douche out on OUR rights to keep them, know them and use them to defend our lives and lives of our families from the gruesome acts of our latest enemies...The retarded Millennials that can't handle reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I know that many of you have seen this, but to quote Gandhi:

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Gandhi is one of the world's most renowned promoters of peace. Just saying...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by TheWise92991

government does not scare me, in fact nothing does...

honestly if think the government is the boogey man then you are on the wrong track, it is the international banking cartel that you should be looking at...

the government even though some of it is dumb it is still american, lol

relax

No. I'd have to disagree. The "government" here is NOT American. It is a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation.

"United States" is the "District of Columbia" incorporated.
"The United States government is a foreign corporation with respect to a State" Volume 20: Corpus Juris Sec. § 1785,
Also: NY re: Merriam 36 N.E. 505 1441 S. 0.1973, 14 L. Ed. 287

In UNITED STATES CODE, Title 28,
in Section 3002 Definitions,
it states the following:
(15) "United States" means—
(A) a Federal corporation;

In 1933 the U.S. declared bankruptcy, as expressed in Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111, and 6260, House Joint Resolution 192 (Public Law 73-10) of June 5, 1933 (31 U.S.C. 463) confirmed in Perry v. U.S. (1935) 294 U.S. 330-381, 79 LEd 912, as well as 31 United States Code (USC) 5112, 5119, Senate Report 93-549, and 12 USC 95a.
Members of Congress are the official Trustees in the bankruptcy of the US and the re-organization
usavsus.info...
United States Inc is in receivership under the international banking cartel. Very true.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rock427

Originally posted by cornucopia
i'm a bleeding heart liberal?

yes i do have a heart, i am peace and love...

No offense, but you're incredibly naive.

can you imagine a utopia?

Yes, and I do not delude myself into thinking it can, or will ever be achieved.

i know how to end 90% of crime, end poverty.

lets cut the pentagon and/or re-tool the military industrial complex for peace and end poverty and starvation in America...

isn't that a novel idea?

lol

anything is possible, all a choice...

i choose peace and abundance for all...

i choose justice, fairness, loving rehabilitation instead of for-profit prisons, i can go on and on...

you are an aspect of God...

re-member..

That sounds great and all, but you seem to be completely sheltered and devoid from reality. The world doesn't work the way you "wish" it did. Your heart might very well be in the right place, but your head most certainly isn't.

If we are to achieve a galactic civilization status, it won't necessarily be through your scenario. Humanity will get there someday, but we will experience a fair share of our own growing pains. Unilaterally disarming law abiding people, and dictating what they can choose to protect themselves with; will not set us on this path. Self accountability and responsibility however will give us a good start. But so long as there is egotism, hate and animosity, envy, and jealousy, you will never rid our society from crime. We will have to experience those growth pains and deal with them in time.
edit on 1-1-2013 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

i am my own reality

and it is awesome!

live it, be it and it is...

get in touch with the Creator, try it out for fun

you can end all of those with education system that teaches emotions, wisdom and metaphysics and by ending poverty.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

www.justfacts.com...

Then you have to add in the thousands of accidental gun deaths that happen each year, many of which include children.

Did you bother to read the link you provided?

"In 2007, there were 613 fatal firearm accidents in the United States, constituting 0.5% of 123,706 fatal accidents that year."

A chart with age breakouts show 65 children up to age 14 were killed accidentally with an additional 155 aged 15 to 24.

Why must anti-rights agenda activists always lie?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

You're wrong.
A knife was made to cut.
A gun was made to shoot.
How you use them is what makes them a weapon, or a tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join