It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot and Hanuman are the same.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I agree. And these are both
the same as neanderthal man.

we are humans modernus alienosis
basically a hybrid of a chimp and a pig, courtesy from our friends from the andromeda system

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Anyone see the documentary on the yeti last week on British tv?, anyhow DNA testing has confirmed that the yetis are in fact bears, the footprints are bear prints with a double step print and also much of the old inscriptions describing the yeti do in fact call it a "bear man".
Also Hanuman can grow the size of a mountain so it isn't him

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So....Man-Bear-Pig it is then.....told you cartoons were always right!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Hate to necro your thread here but I saw a bigfoot in Birch Bay Washington and I see enough similarity that the possibility of these being feral descendants seems very likely since the coloration I saw and the body type were far more slender and quite frankly match closely not only these descriptions and note the indication that the tale was "burnt" or perhaps removed in some way.(We can't take everything said so literallybut I can say that all this matches what I saw and experienced.
en.wikipedia.org...

in the photos and even the powers ascribed by our local natives in the area I spotted it such as psychic powers, ability to hypnotize prey, and of course god like physical power as far as any human is concerned.

Check this:

www.youtube.com...

I am about sold on this being the reason the US gov keeps it on the D-low as they wanted to get a grip on the situation first for a variety of reasons.

I saw it hypnotize my mother and then on another encounter my mother and I hear a roar and the road work flagger gal was straight up hypnotized so I can vouch for the vocalizations being extremely sophisticated and quite frankly scary as hell.

The hearing the creature has is not below average in my experience it was the other way around and it could based on the speed it could potentially move according to reports and I believe it could in a fight flank so fast that it could potentially rip a squad of grown men to shreds especially were it to group attack in the type of terrain it prefers. I am willing to bet a large portion of our 411 cases are this thing for sure in light of the Yellowstone video and all the credible country folk that have stepped forward since you made this thread.

edit on 26-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join