It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Pennsylvania "Professor", Anthea Butler: gun advocates have a fear of Black mobs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I'm not holding my breath for a relply from the school, but if it comes I will copy and paste it here. It is alarming what is happening in this country today, and it isn't a color thing in my neighborhood, but it sure is on the media nowadays. What is their motivation for perpetuating this load of bull?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Distraction, division, marginalizing.

And if she wants to talk about black mobs....lets talk about the "wilding" incidents.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If something is true, its opposite is also true.

'Black mobs have a fear of gun advocates!' See? It works both ways.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie I bring it up because that's the mindset your parents and grandparents had.

deny ignorance, how the hell do you know what an individual's mind set was and how they raised their kids!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

At some point the black people are going to rise up that is for sure. But they are going to rise up against the crappy leaders they have been following.

The only thing holding back the black people is themselves. Many blacks already get this simple fact. If they would just let go of the whole race card thing they would watch the self imposed chains wash away.

The people leading the black race are living in the past and not the future. See the truth let it set you free. What would Mr. King say?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join