It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year ATSers - Feel the Lurve and lets make 2013 Brill for Everyone!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Who else is over the hill drunk? =D Happy new year, ATS! Make it a good one. Make something of your life so that you feel blessed to live it every day!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And now to address those who are on Pacific Time:
We have about 2 i/2 hours to ponder and to set the mood for one whole year.

I know how my personal year is set to evolve:
I'm going to read Deepak Chopra's 18 year old book (1994): "The Seven Spritual Laws"...(of Success, or Life, or whatever)....One Spiritual Law for each day of the week.

I'm going to test myself in how I'm doing, for each section. I will audit myself at the end of each chapter/day;
Then I will review the results for each week/7 chapters.

One chapter per day; seven chapters per week....then I will review each week's worth of 'personal auditing'.

The reason I'm doing this is to become wholly truthful to myself, in establishing where my 'intentions' are focused.
I don't want to focus on negativity; I only want to utilise my innate intelligence to feed positive energy.
I only want to contribute goodness to this world in which I find myself.

However, this doesn't mean that I will ignore negative and destructive vibes put out by weak, evil and desperate people. No, I will fight those to the end until they realise the importance of living a life of full integrity.

I have found that this book is a very good guide to pursuing that end, and that the Seven Spiritual Laws helps us to achieve that end.....to become truthful and try to have total integrity in everything that we do.....as much as we are able.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Happy New Year...to all of ATS!....

I wish for all of you improved health; more love and forgiveness.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Even though I know you have made this thread to garner some flags, Happy New Year!!!

Please don't reply saying 'you had no intention of flag gaining as we all know it is a lie!!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
good morning all, did you all fair well? i ended up getting rat-a$$ed with neighbours who decided i didn't need to be alone, so that was a bonus, although my head this morning isn't necessarily agreeing with my decision.

and mistytruth, just because some people desperately need flags and stars doesn't mean we all do
i don't have a large "flag" count nor will i ever, i use this site for info, not for mysterious internet flags that mean effectively nothing to me, but good luck on increasing yours

happy 2013 everyone, wonder if this is the year that disclosure will finally happen!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Happy new year from the south coast :-)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
After Neformore's Awesome Christmas Thread I thought it would be nice to wish all of ATS, and particularly those alone tonight (like myself) a fantastic start to the coming New Year and indeed a great 2013!!

I'll be on my own tonight, maybe with a few neighbours popping in and out, my immediate family is 100 miles away and part of me wishes i was with them but i can't be... So i'll be celebrating the start of the new year with ATS and sending out good wishes to all of you.

Happy New Year and Good Luck all for 2013

Thank you!

Aside from my participation in the lonelyman's Christmas thread, and of course my new avatar background which I received for Christmas on the 24th (complements of an ATS friend I might add), the following post I made sums up my experience of this season, accompanying the hope for a better and brighter series of tomorrows; yet a hope that shares the same wonderful spirit of Christmas that I enjoyed right here at ATS, along with what I can only describe as a newfound sense of humor, and understanding, even dare I say it, charm.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
I assure you we will see destruction like never before by the end of spring.

Really? Oh boy!

edit on 28-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: Futterwacken Mad Hatter Dance added.

from the thread "2012" is still happening… don't be deceived..

Happy New Year everyone!

Deny ignorance, but don't forget to laugh, in hindsight, looking back. There's a lot of good comedic material to be had there in the rear-view mirror of near 20/20 hindsight, by comparison, and thus the potential for the "cosmogenesis" of the humor of true understanding, at the end of one age, and the very beginning of the dawning of a new one - here's hoping anyway!

God Bless us all, each and every one (whether we like it or not). Amen.

NAM
January 1st, 2013

edit on 1-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: of love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join