It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Are The Most Spied On People In World History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

This news surely does not surprise ATS regulars; but perhaps a new reader may be enlightened to the depths of WRONGNESS their precious, fearless leaders will stoop to in the land of the "free", ahem, cough, cough.

Indeed, the American government has more information on the average American than Stalin had on Russians, Hitler had on German citizens, or any other government has ever had on its people.

The American government is collecting and storing virtually every phone call, purchases, email, text message, internet searches, social media communications, health information, employment history, travel and student records, and virtually all other information of every American.

A recent NSA whistleblower: He says that if anyone gets on the government’s “enemies list”, then the stored information will be used to target them. Specifically, he notes that if the government decides it doesn’t like someone, it analyzes all of the data it has collected on that person and his or her associates over the last 10 years to build a case against him.

CLICK HERE PLEASE

Another influential US Senator told the public clear back in 1975...

Th[e National Security Agency's] Capability At Any Time Could Be Turned Around On The American People, And No American Would Have Any Privacy Left …There Would Be No Place To Hide. [If A Dictator Ever Took Over, The N.S.A.] Could Enable It To Impose Total Tyranny, And There Would Be No Way To Fight Back”.

Now, the NSA is building a $2 billion dollar facility in Utah which will use the world’s most powerful supercomputer to monitor virtually all phone calls, emails, internet usage, purchases and rentals, break all encryption, and then store everyone’s data permanently

The former head of the program for the NSA recently held his thumb and forefinger close together, and said: "We are like that far from a turnkey totalitarian state

CLICK HERE

Government Power Being Used to Stifle Dissent … Not to Keep Us Safe

LINK: Click here

The SAME Unaccountable Government Agency Which Spies on All Americans Also Decides Who Gets Assassinated by Drones

LINK: CLICK HERE

Well the above, along with being targeted as a likely domestic terrorist because of my beliefs in freedom of speech, freedom of privacy, Constitution, ALL of the "stuff" I was taught by MY GOVERNMENT, and school system to believe in, and what made the USA so great...was suddenly a one way ticket to a FEMA camp or worse for me?

PISS OFF.. I AM GONE, I did NOT betray my country... My country betrayed me, and all of my generation. We/they are now totally suspect??? Insane bull#!

I have such a relief to no longer be living there in the USA.

The alphabet agencies of the USA make the old KGB, and East German Stasi look like bumbling boy scouts. Yet we were taught HOW EVIL THEY WERE.. Hmm, apply same logic to the facts above, and you get what?

Same evil but many times, even exponentially more evil?? But now, they are supposedly the "good guys"???

Damn scary world, and damn dangerous loose cannons ready to come down on the good citizens of my former homeland.. sad really...

Pravdaseeker

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

When they say, "we live in a Information Age", What Information did you think they meant?
It will only get worse, and not just here in the US.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

When they say, "we live in a Information Age", What Information did you think they meant?
It will only get worse, and not just here in the US.

We live in a misinformation world.

A disinformation world.

A "march to the beat of their drum in formation" world.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think oil rich Muslim nations are the most spied on people on Earth, I know more about them than I do my neighbors.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Greetings Twosides, ATS Readers,

I did actually expect it..lmao!

America is a targeted nation for destruction is my opinion, and gut feelings. NOT by an external enemy, nor by any of its peasant citizens.

It is being destroyed by bankers and politicians, the cabal of elites..

Oh yes, it is basically worldwide, and yes, sadly.. it will get most assuredly worse...

It just got too intolerable for me in the states. That doesn't mean that it could not get just as bad someday where I live now; but at least I am where I want to be, in a lovely place, with FRIENDLY people around. I guess if OZ ever goes into "lock down" I couldn't think of a better bunch of people to be in lock down with...lol.

Yes, I LOVE my new country... I know it has some issues as well from reading the papers here, but dang, nothing like the insane mess back in the states.

Another reason I left is because the people let this police state come on them, most are asleep at the wheel back in my former homeland. NOBODY is marching in the streets over this sort of crapola going on, therefore...they are condoning it, like a bunch of stupid sheep.

I am deeply concerned for what lies ahead for the folks in the USA, and of course the fallout it will create worldwide...

I pray it does not hurt Oz too much.. sigh.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you want to be free, stop being afraid of death. Once you have no fear of death, there is no evil great enough to prevent you from being happy and at peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
I think oil rich Muslim nations are the most spied on people on Earth, I know more about them than I do my neighbors.

There is a confrontation.

US is fighting for Imperialism . It is moving towards taking over energy vessels of the world , and those nations are fighting back.

So , there is a war , but it is clear who is starting it.

+ TSA is something unique regarding all places and times.
edit on 31-12-2012 by mideast because:
with the invader

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Welcome to 1984 2013!

What did we really think our "great leaders" were going to do once they attained technology beyond their wildest dreams- something good?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Having been to the UK and London in specific, I must rebut this article and state that although the USA is getting more and more intrusive, the UK spies on its' citizens more than the USA - at least from what is publicly observable. Having said that, I'm sure both countries share far more than intelligence DATA - that would include intelligence policy, practice and technology.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you want to be free, stop being afraid of death. Once you have no fear of death, there is no evil great enough to prevent you from being happy and at peace.

Word. Your response reminds me of this

FIGHT CLUB
Tyler Durden-

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

"I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy # we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

"If our father is our basis for God, and our fathers abandoned us, then what does that tell you about God?"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hello Mideast, ATS Readers, Writers,

Unfortunately, you are correct on the empire preservation attempts...

The bankers and politicians have had an agenda for quite some time.

They use the Heglian Dialectic... Problem-Reaction-Solution... to cause their mayhem.

They also use organized religion to create divisions amongst peoples of the earth.

If one looks up the definition of FACISM you will find that it describes HOW the USA is run in our times now on earth.

There is really bad karma being built up there by these endless wars... not sure how its all going to come out either.

Pretty safe bet to say it won't be pretty, and the end results will be much worse than before it all got started.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Greetings ganjoa, ATS Readers, Writers,

My wife went back to the UK to visit an aunty of hers.. and she noted the cameras and all that you mentioned.

I think you are right, at least as far as the "visible" aspect of it.

I don't know if the UK records every bit of possible communications on someone or not.

What the UK does, the USA follows along with shortly most of the time.

Quite correct you are on sharing all the information and whatever on whoever though..

"They" plan some pretty bad things for the USA.

All of those government agencies buying tons of ammunition, etc... tells me they will turn on the citizens before too long. Seriously, what is SO THREATENING that Social Security, and/or Department of Agriculture, or the National Weather Service need to arm up with weapons like Armageddon is coming????

Unless the big brother types plan on creating a situation that would require it?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Think about things like remote nueral monitoring and nano-bots that could be in your head without you even knowing about it.

What about when they watch your facebook or tap your phone calls,
what about your emails and possibly even your account on above top secret.

who knows; they make it so hard to know and or prove that its happening to you theres almost nothing we can do about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What is scary is that a company like Google is closely tied to NSA, and the challenge in court didn't reveal the type of relationship. It scary times indeed.

Court Upholds Google-NSA Relationship Secrecy
www.wired.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

seriously tho. thos computers only work on digtal information. and everyone who knows anything keeps all hidden things off that grid. by not talking on phones not using computers for it. not buying certain things but only with cash ect. heres where the true horror comes in. and i know about this from first hand exp. they have been building groups of people for manny years to the point it is massive now like a secret sositey of sorts. but is run by the feds. they use mainly churches. and groups like Scientology. and other cults. see they need weak minded people. they hypnotize them. and have basically crated a army of zombies, they break down there morels so theyre willing to screw anyone over even them selfs for there humm god lol. rember hypnotized. protect your selfs learn how to not be hypnotized. i talk from exp of dealing with these groups and what they have done to my life.

truth dispels the darkness

Dragon

join