Published in Online Journal; Going to Publish Book

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested I got published in this journal. It's a pdf file

paradispublications.com...

Excerpt:


We are now at a time of metamorphosis as a species. This is the turning point of evolution. The potential for the most rapid evolutionary progress in the history of life on this planet is now available. Consider the first animals to leave the water. for land. Consider the rapid evolution that took place when life began migrating out of water and onto land. This is because the imprints which had bound life to the water were suspended, and new land-imprints were able to take hold, causing the life-forms to evolve rapidly and to become accustomed to land-life. When life began to move to land, it was novel. Small numbers of individuals did it first, before more and more began, leading to more and more wide-spread evolutionary progression. Now is that time, only we are larvals breaking free of our cocoon, blossoming into butterflies. The flying reference is significant, here.

Naturally, ways of allowing people to be individuals, and then connect with similar-minds across the globe, was necessary in order to assist in developing our Consciousness. The Internet is the primary manifestation of this evolutionary technology, but Television and other communicative technologies are also involved in this process. This is all being done so as to evolve, and then eventually retract womb-planet imprints and have a Godly existence in which we create our own realities, our own worlds. This is our destiny. We have the capabilities to do it now, and it is more relevant, natural, and possible than ever before.


I had also got published in a previous edition, a while back, if you're interested. Here's the poem, which precedes a geometric-drawing and an article/essay.
paradispublications.com...


He's looking for acceptance everywhere
But alas, he cannot find
This paper thin wall, he'll have to tear
Only moving forward, no rewind
Right now, there is no blind

Giving love freely
Call it compassion
Purify all sins
Call it The Passion
Just beautiful expression
Believe in Me
Don't rely on your impression
What do you see?
You, me, see
Alas, we are three!
Yet we are together
You and I
We are two
Our boundaries fade into eternity
We are one
Can't explain it in words
We are none

Yet there is nothing we can't call
We are all
Without a personal point of bias
How can you fall?
There is nothing that you are
There is nothing that you're not
Without an end, what is far?
Without false identity
I'm who you are


I also planning on releasing a/multiple books, if anyone were interested
edit on 31-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested I got published in this journal. It's a pdf file

paradispublications.com...

I had also got published in a previous edition, a while back, if you're interested.
paradispublications.com...

I also planning on releasing a/multiple books, if anyone were interested


Hi There, i skimmed through the journal and read some bits. What is it you are primarily writing about? Give us some teaser info.. might help with interest in reading your work/ideas. Or better yet.. post them directly in the forum.



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by TheJourney
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested I got published in this journal. It's a pdf file

paradispublications.com...

I had also got published in a previous edition, a while back, if you're interested.
paradispublications.com...

I also planning on releasing a/multiple books, if anyone were interested


Hi There, i skimmed through the journal and read some bits. What is it you are primarily writing about? Give us some teaser info.. might help with interest in reading your work/ideas. Or better yet.. post them directly in the forum.


Good thinking
Posted exerpts/a poem



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I left a nursing career to pursue a degree in Religious Studies with a Minor in Philosophy and if all goes well, a double major in History.

Have you heard of Kindle Direct Publishing? It's a self-publishing service ran through Amazon. 30 out of their top 100 book sales last year were from self-publishers. Just a thought.

You're living my dream, quite literally.

Will happily check out your work after my shift and address the content of your writing


Well done mate!

S & F



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
I left a nursing career to pursue a degree in Religious Studies with a Minor in Philosophy and if all goes well, a double major in History.

Have you heard of Kindle Direct Publishing? It's a self-publishing service ran through Amazon. 30 out of their top 100 book sales last year were from self-publishers. Just a thought.

You're living my dream, quite literally.

Will happily check out your work after my shift and address the content of your writing


Well done mate!

S & F


I have heard of self-publishing, and know a bit about it. I was thinking maybe at least publishing my first through them, and then seeing from there? Idk. I have so much material written lol enough for multiple books.



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney
 


If you already have completed works ... why not increase your audience? Kindle Direct Publishing (a free service) or another direct publishing outlet would help you gain some mainstream exposure. All you have to do is create a profile and upload your files. *Viola*

Again, just a thought. I've seen vids and read testimonials from many direct publishers who've had some success, some of whom don't even have to work any more due to the revenue they receive.

Idk. If you already have some completed works, may as well. Just sayin. I would. lol

I've written a number of essays but it sounds like you're definitely farther along in your "Journey" than I am.



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
reply to post by TheJourney
 


If you already have completed works ... why not increase your audience? Kindle Direct Publishing (a free service) or another direct publishing outlet would help you gain some mainstream exposure. All you have to do is create a profile and upload your files. *Viola*

Again, just a thought. I've seen vids and read testimonials from many direct publishers who've had some success, some of whom don't even have to work any more due to the revenue they receive.

Idk. If you already have some completed works, may as well. Just sayin. I would. lol

I've written a number of essays but it sounds like you're definitely farther along in your "Journey" than I am.





hmmm. I appreciate your insight
I'm not 100% what I'm gonna do, but good ways of thinking about it.



posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Talked to the lady, and she said it would be fine if I also self-published using Kindle





new topics
 
2

log in

join