It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent crime victim speaks up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
In response to the recent killing sprees in America, some waive a banner against guns and call for disarming of Americans.

Watch the testimony of Dr. Hupp explaining to Legislators what the second amendment is for.

Link to Source

Then ask yourselves, is banning specific arms nothing more than a suttle step towared complete disarmament?

What happens if they succeed?

Retired Chinese general warns China is planning a suprise missile attack on U.S.
A freudian slip? Missle strike? Hmmm...

What about

Revelation
9:
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Source

Revelation
20:
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Souce

Overwhelmingly, China is posed as the 200 Million man army. But how could they achieve this?

Through the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).

Look at earlier this month.

India makes pitch for SCO full membership

Could you not see how China, Russia, INDIA, and others could combine to establish this 200 million man army?

In closing, the Dr. is right and just in her testimony.

There are reasonable defense needs for every weapon no matter who labels them ot classifies them.

Don't fall for illogical reasonings regarding all of our rights to defend ourselves and each other. If you do, you may have the army of Revelation marching upon America.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

This sounds like it belongs in a religion forum.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Is that all you have to say? Nothing about the post? Wasn't it you having a wee rant yesterday?

Anyway to the op, my children are able to go to school without even contemplating the idea of a madman coming in and killing them. While guns are legal in America there is always going to be the threat of something terrible happening to inocent people. If America is ok with this then thats up to them, personally I'm glad we don't have them here.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Your using Religion to fester support for "your guns"?

Isnt their something in the Bible about "thou shall not kill"?

I think you should review the Bible before attempting more threads.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whosthatgirl

Is that all you have to say? Nothing about the post? Wasn't it you having a wee rant yesterday?

Anyway to the op, my children are able to go to school without even contemplating the idea of a madman coming in and killing them. While guns are legal in America there is always going to be the threat of something terrible happening to inocent people. If America is ok with this then thats up to them, personally I'm glad we don't have them here.

Yep said all I needed to say.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

No one should ever take the guns from Americans. If a missile attack should come from China on America, at least when they hit the ground, those who are left of us will fight, even women and children. We have some good snipers here who are women too. Give me a .22 rifle with a laser scope on it and see what happens to them.

It's the mentally ill who give guns a bad name. Second Amendment should stay exactly where it is./rant. U.S. citizens are watching the government and we won't allow it. Period.

We just need even tighter regulatons on applications and waiting periods on gun purchases.

edit on 31-12-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Whosthatgirl

And by "We", you mean "law-abiding citizens" no doubt.

How about those commiting crimes? Doesn't matter if it's a gun, knife, car, or other. I bet the eutopia you seek is much further than your back yard.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

No one should ever take the guns from Americans. If a missile attack should come from China on America, at least when they hit the ground, those who are left of us will fight, even women and children. We have some good snipers here who are women too. Give me a .22 rifle with a laser scope on it and see what happens to them.

It's the mentally ill who give guns a bad name. Second Amendment should stay exactly where it is./rant. U.S. citizens are watching the government and we won't allow it. Period.

We just need even tighter regulatons on applications and waiting periods on gun purchases.

Regulations won't do any good. IF there was a fear that perpetrating a crime would result in mass defence by gun toting citizens, that would reduse these and many other crimes. Not regulation.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

NO I'm using the testemony of a Doctor.

The Revelation angle was just to show how a unified asia could march on America - IF we don't have personal defense I.e. 2nd Amendment.

India wants to join them for christ's sake.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I mean regulations on gun applications "screening" of applicants. Maybe I'm not too clear right now.

Sorry...I know what you're meaning though, as regards the Biblical things you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

you are clear.

I don't believe the government should have authority to say who gets and who doesn't get weapons.

If they are habitual and dangerous, maybe the regulations are why they are still around causing havoc.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

NO I'm using the testemony of a Doctor.

The Revelation angle was just to show how a unified asia could march on America - IF we don't have personal defense I.e. 2nd Amendment.

India wants to join them for christ's sake.
Wow dude, Whatever you do.... dont Goggle BRIC.
You wont sleep for a week.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

you know that I will be awake for a week now then.
I am off to google said BRIC

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The only thing I can see as dumber than a land war in Asia is a land war in America. Subject about an armed citizenry aside none of the mentioned countries have the capacity for the sustained logistics to defeat ONE state inside the USA let alone be able to bring the entire country to its knees.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Bye then.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Explanation: St*rred!

Uhmmm?

It's the mentally ill who give guns a bad name.

I disagree ... here is why! ...

1] I am Legally Insane and on the disability support pension in Australia!

2] I don't have any guns .. however the following is very true ...

dont drink molotov cocktails

dont mix bleach and petrol with ballbearings in a contained metal tube

dont mix bleach and ammonia right next to the airconditioning units intake

definately do not go down to your local garden center and buy fertilizers and do what Timothy McVeigh did

And absolutely don't go making dirty bombs using the americum from smoke detectors

3] Andrew Brievick was found to be completely SANE for his actions during the Norway Massacre.

4] Humans have a BRAIN ... which is such a devastating weapon ... that it INVENTED guns!

It is so important ... that it sleeps ON the pillow ... not under it or on some side table.

Sooooooooooooo do insane people make guns look bad?

Nope ... they make guns look very attractive ... so as to protect themselves from the likes of ME!

Personal Disclosure:

Be armed to the teeth and yet harm no one.

Have a plan to kill everyone you meet and then hope and pray to God that you never have to act on that.

Just remember that TPTB can take your guns and ammo away and can even take you away ... but they can never ever take away your inalienable rights ok ... your rights are yours FOREVER regardless of what they do or say, including if they rip up and physically burn the constitution.

What was that about "even tighter regulatons on applications and waiting periods on gun purchases." that you were saying?

top topics

join