It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SECRET to NIRVANA Revealed!!!!!!! Who am I? What is the meaning to life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I enjoyed reading your addition dominicus

Its true that we preach "we are the God" ourselves.. with no understanding or 'manual' on how to attain this spiritual knowledge and understanding.

I think in my previous post I have clarified this a bit, as have you.

You use your thought energy (your mental ability, your crown chakra), in tandem wiith your emotion/feelings (your intuitive abilty, yor heart chakra).

Prayer, chant.. these are mental energies (thoughts) combined with emotion/feeling from the heart. A prayer is not sitting there talking to yourself.
Its sitting there heartfelt, and true to the words/thoughts you transmitt to the cosmos and higher realms that 'overlook' the physical realm.

Maybe this can help people further understand how it works.

Looking into chakras will give you breif understanding of energy channels within the body.
Thought and emotion/feeling are two different wave lengths of energy; like we have radio, gamma, xray, sound waves.. there is thought waves and emotional waves - which render from a vibrational frequency that is channeled through the energy vortexes or chakras that are bined with our human vessel.

What is God/Creator/Source?? To me its the source that allows thought and emotion to manifest within the spirit, which like a wave reaches the human body in a 'chemical reaction'. Science points out when certain chemicals are released in the brain, heart or other areas of the body, this changes our "mood" or feelings.
Its the Soul/God essence which caused this chemical reaction; the physical creation is a REFLECTION of its creators.

I'll end here for digestion and consideration of the reader

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Maybe this can help people further understand how it works. Looking into chakras will give you breif understanding of energy channels within the body.

Yes that's it!!!! I never knew these channels within existed, until Awareness separated from ego/mind and dropped down into the heart via a vertical channel. So yes these channels exist and direct knowledge and experiences of them are necessary in order for realizations to take place.

However for some they are uncovered just by Loving all, surrender, deep heart felt rooted emotional prayer, etc

Thought and emotion/feeling are two different wave lengths of energy; like we have radio, gamma, xray, sound waves.. there is thought waves and emotional waves - which render from a vibrational frequency that is channeled through the energy vortexes or chakras that are bined with our human vessel.

Yes that's it. Also to further add some of my own personal realizations to the above, thought has a source as does emotion. In meditation and observation, One can find the source of thought and the source of emotion, and at these points is where Enlightenment can be had and the Ego permanently snuffed out.

What is God/Creator/Source?? To me its the source that allows thought and emotion to manifest within the spirit, which like a wave reaches the human body in a 'chemical reaction'.

It's also that to me, as well as all of reality with no distinctions (distinctions being those created by illusuory mind). It's Infinite Beingness. It may even be the Quantum State, where atoms turn to strings and bi-locate. There were many Enlightened Saints who were seen to have bi-located as do atoms in quantum states. I think eventually Science will quantify God and they will teach meditation and the ways to enlightenment in schools to children.

Its the Soul/God essence which caused this chemical reaction; the physical creation is a REFLECTION of its creators. I'll end here for digestion and consideration of the reader

When I realized my true self as, at first, being subjective Awareness prior to ego/mind, was when I remembered pre-existing as that Awareness prior to being born on Earth, and discussing coming here to be born. This also loosened Awareness from the body and allowed me random times of being out of the Body while entirely conscious.

There is sooooooo much more to all of this than meets the eye and yes wisdom and understanding of certain principles is required to realize all of this. I would also like to HIGHLY Recommend 2-3 week long silent retreats, where you are working out all of this within yourself. Those also do help tremendously.

Anyway, thanks for comprehending me and being on the same wavelength while further digressing/branching out the points being made. Thumbs up and star for you!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah, that makes sense. I think the ego is partially created by human society, anyway - it might be a false construct that isn't natural. Oh, it also gets in the way of pretty much everything. But it can be fun, too.
edit on 31-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

I see you are a follower of Wayne Dyer - Brilliant man he is my Guru too!
But at least give him credit for your narration - there are NO secrets - the answers are there for those who wish to seek them out but the practice of same is another mattter.

Once on the Path - You're on it for good - it's a no return journey!

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Beautiful my brother ^.^

Yes the chakras deffinately exist. Before this path Im on now, I was "someone else" or as you call it the Ego was what I was portraying in my daily life as my "personality".

When I was ego, I was science, I was skeptic, I was quick to judge and fast to rationalize everything.

Then I started reading into chakras and being led to certain faucets of information, which ultimately would lead me here, to the spiritual being I am, now on pursuit of happiness and enlightenment or nirvana

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
u r kurt cobain?

I was about to say KURT!!
Hey man, you were ranked as best song of the 1990's on VH1! LOL (wife watchs it.. I personally hate the music tv shows.. there USED to show videos all the time..)

Miss Nirvana.. "Negative Creep" was a good one too..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Once on the Path - You're on it for good - it's a no return journey!

Enjoy!

Yes once this spiritual path is understood and acknowledged on a collective scale rather repressed.. your on it for good

But it is a return journey my friend; this is re-incarnation. The spirit created this universe and the others, the spirit can freely experience its own playground; the goal to self discovery is because we are forced to forget ourselves upon incarnating.

This is explained; how can a human baby or any other baby contain the knowledge of a Soul, creation, GOD source etc ??? haha that would be weird if we had genius babies the moment out of the womb

This is why our spiritual memory is temperarily whiped. So our knowledge of our true spiritual selves do not destruct our experience in the physical playground Spirit created in the first place.

Is it not logical that; when you create something you use it to your own benefit or entertainment/enJOYment?
If the spirit created the universe, does it not make sense that the spirits creates a way to experience this new reailty? This is incarnation.

*********NOTE************

This is my own faith and beliefs, I do not want people thinking Im shoving anything down their throats ..
I am presenting my own information, experiences, faith and understanding of the reality I have been brought to since incarnating. Which is my own personal freedom, and sharing it is my freedom to like anyone else

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Your reply fueled a lamp within me. It made things already known to me even brighter...for which I did not was even possible.
Thank you and God Speed.

Kimberly

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think it was well said OP. And certainly doesn't seem
outlandish whether an electron holds a thousand times the data of our iPhones or not.

And members...come on...
These comments about strange rituals etc new age blah blah
are somehow related to what the OP wrote ?
I didnt see a single reference to Tibet the Dali Lama or Jesus Christ.
Some Priests have pedophile rituals they perform in private don't they?

And fear..Flat out fear of meditation?
Meditation? Really? It's just you in meditation you know.
No demons or Gods for that matter.
However...
If you are scared of what may happen when you are alone in your own
thoughts maybe you should be cautious.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenLivinHippyChick
reply to post by akushla99

Your reply fueled a lamp within me. It made things already known to me even brighter...for which I did not was even possible.
Thank you and God Speed.

Kimberly

*bows*

There are many here who have 'fuel'...as always, the coal needs to be crushed to get the diamonds...
Only You know what is possible...

The story makes sense, all cosmological stories make sense...from the dreamtime to the dharma, but we all love to complicate things, turn everything into a horror movie...and dont we all lovvvve horror movies?!

A99

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

very enjoyable TP, and because truth is universal the same (or variation of a theme so to speak) may be found in nisigardattas book "i am that". emphasis is placed on self enquiry and an indication of ones progress may be observed if nothing external is of any value anymore. one chapter is titled;- "whatever attracts you holds you back"

after all, do we want the creation-or the creator.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

My take on it all is that there is no individual, permanence or persistance. We are each an aspect of the self and the self does not stay the same, it is constantly changing. So to believe in afterlife or reincarnation is to let desire steer your belief. Live and experience. The self demands experience.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the best we can do is search for enlightenment.

we have to find the Truth within ourselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
the best we can do is search for enlightenment.

we have to find the Truth within ourselves.

Enlightenment cannot be searched for because it doesn't exist. The searching must stop. Then, the world you have been looking at your whole life is seen for what it is rather than what you hope it will be.

Just be. Just watch and listen. Enlightenment is already the case. Be the experience.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OK!
Every living thing contains God. We are all Vessels from the moment of conception until our release upon Death "at any point" during the course of our life cycle. Death is irrelevant, but due to the fact that it is an animal earthly emotion, we tend to hold on to our earthliness, and this is why we struggle and war amongst ourselves, and attach ourselves to any and everything that comes along that promises us all the answers to the universe and our immortality and success, instead of only looking within to receive the truth. And the truth is, that our "soul" purpose, as with every other living thing that lives within the confines of our earth, is to perpetuate all species so their inner gods can bring new life throughout the infinities of the heavens, just as we were in origin here on earth..The gift that keeps on giving...Forever

Everything living belongs to the same team, we all just have our special earthy ways of doing it, which gives diversification and splendor, generation after generation..

Leaving out the math, leaving out the theory,, There is no mathematical equation to god or our destiny, It Is, We Are

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I thought he first sin of Adam and Eve was that they learned the knowledge of good and evil. So you're saying it's good that we have this knowledge? I'm confused... Do you believe what the Bible says or do you try to make your own interpretation of it?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Wisdom is seeing that You are nothing and Love is seeing that You are Everything.

Between the two my life flows.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I thought "indoctrination" was when you believe what society has put pressure on you to believe. I didn't know indoctrination was when you go against the common belief and search, with honesty, for the truth. I didn't know indoctrination meant not believing what has been fed to you and using your god given analytical abilities to determine the truth for yourself.

But thank you for pointing this out to me. I guess I should have just been a good boy and keep my mouth shut in church, stop using my brain, and stop asking questions. That way I wouldn't have been indoctrinated.

Two thumbs way down.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JarredAus

You're equating 'I' with your mind and body. Stop doing that! No one is saying you as an individual created the universe, but that you are not really the individual. Everything you think of as being yourself is not really who you are. If you investigate this you'll come to the same conclusion. Once you see beyond your individuality you see your real nature or rather you abide as your real self because to say that you see it implies that you are separate from it but language is designed to talk about 'things' so it can be confusing when it comes to these matters. But basically the illusion that you are 'so and so' the 'such and such' a 'person' drops away and what is left is your real SELF. This true self is awareness the container for all things and beings, even the most advanced being which some call god. The ONE awareness, not individuated. You are that and so am I. (remove the 'You' and 'I')

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Your thinking of knowledge not truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join