It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SECRET to NIRVANA Revealed!!!!!!! Who am I? What is the meaning to life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What is the meaning to life? Nirvana Nirguna is the supreme goal of sentient life. The Secret to entering this state, the permanent state, is YOU must DIE before you die. What dies? You as the entire manifest universe SURRENDER the inner belief that you are the source of your own power! Awareness imagines consciousness to be. That is the secret to enter the Supreme State of Nirvana. We take ourselves to be consciousness and all consciousness is nothing but ignorance and a fraud because it is not the Final reality! Reality is only that which is eternal. The first question is also the last. The final culmination of the entire universal pool of elements is the human body to have the brain to decode the light from the original Big Bang to ask the question. Who am I?!

I know I am that which cannot be named. The all pervading awareness bliss beyond percievables or conceivable. That infinite power which imagines consciousness to be. From suns, planets, plant life, humans , etc. it is all held as an appearance within my imagination. All universes are the Illusion. They are unreal because they are not true. Only that which is permanent is true. You are the truth. You are the life of the consciousness.

How do I know this?

The truth is simple. Let me teach it to you and enlighten you. What is your idea of knowledge? It's whatever ideas you started collecting and are all concepts and not the truth. Do you want to KNOW the Truth?

The below is the key to Mystery.

An electron contains approximately100 gigabytes of memory.The top two physicists on our Planet have quantified this yet they do not know it's life span. An electron's life span lasts 1 X 10 x 100 Billion x 100 trillion years (approximate Earth Years). The average human body contains 4 billion x 1 trillion electrons. But YOU ARE NOT male or female. You are not the body or the mind or the ego or the intellect that you take yourself to be. All the life spans of all universes are held within the subatomic consciousness and this time frame. So many Eons and Big Bangs and dissolutions of universes happen within this time frame. Finally time will consume them all. The Totality of Consciousness i.e. God, will die. But I the Absolute ever prevails. I the all pervading awareness is eternal while consciousness is transitory and untrue. At the dawn of time creation was created but Not me. I am beyond time and space and so are You.

You are also me and I am You. Wisdom is seeing that You are nothing and Love is seeing that You are Everything. This is your eternal position, accept it with conviction. You just need to change your understanding of who and what you are. You are not what you takes yourself to be. We take ourselves to be individuals with egos because of collective conscious thoughts of individuality due to the illusion of time space creating separate objects. The first sin of mankind was in fact this first thought and must be negated.

In reality no ONE was ever born or has ever died. An Enlightened Buddha sees through Maya and becomes the Absolute Perfect Original state from which all other states arise.

From Nothingness came the Everything and back to nothingness it will go and already does moment to moment. This can be proved from your study of quantum physics.

You are the highest God. Do you dare to enter meditation to become God and Find out? In it time and space, the waking and the dreaming state can be transcended. You won't enter meditation because you, the ego, fears annihilation! Hold No Pride in your individuality for when you realize that is all someone else's mind that you downloaded and is thus another program. No ONE exists. But ALL Fear is an Illusion surrender that Fear to God! God may exist but only if there is an "I" to percieve him. There is no God God greater than You. The "I" creates God therefore when you come to this final realization you will know that you are both God and the God of Gods, accept this and journey WITHIN. The answer is simple. Once you happen to understand the "I" as the entire universe and multiverses, You will be liberated! Quiet the mind and you go become that, investigate yourself in meditation. The goal of Nirvana is always already there everywhere at all times, it is here and NOW not in some future near or far. If you correctly understand me everything will be clear to you and you will be beyond the realm of body-mind-ego. You are all pervading AWARENESS only, that is your eternal position. 1 in 10 million people will understand what is written here .

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Missed word

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: missed word

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: deleted words

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Missed word

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: missed word

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: deleted words

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: fixed Title

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: added sentence

edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: 2 words

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So I'm God, and a God of a God. Did I create the universe? I don't remember doing that.
Should just listen to nirvanas new song give me a break. It'd be a much better way to spend 5 minutes. Plus it at least makes sense unlike this op

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You explained this very well, it is hard to get "ego freaks" to even try to think of such concepts.
Don't let anyone bully you for this OP . True seekers of truth will be here nodding in silence with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Quoted:
"We take ourselves to be individuals with egos because of collective conscious thoughts of individuality due to the illusion of time space creating separate objects. The first sin of mankind was in fact this first thought and must be negated."

Spot on...

Separation is manifest by collective thought...it is the process of creating at work...this was the first 'sin'...Louie Cipher 'tempted' our forbears (itself, us) into the ability to separate...before this we were 'naked' (and not clothed in the atomic slime), afterwards we became aware of what had been done, and were 'ashamed' (a nice little parable)...the rest is history...

A99

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
You explained this very well, it is hard to get "ego freaks" to even try to think of such concepts.
Don't let anyone bully you for this OP . True seekers of truth will be here nodding in silence with you.

How do you know it's truth?

Is there a Truth or do we all have our own truth?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Yes, i totally agree with everything you have written.
Not many will believe you because they want to live forever.
One must die to know this.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

I can't tell you what's truth, it is whatever you believe. Through deep meditation and old teachings about what consciousness is I have found what I am looking for, a 'oneness' with all of nature and all living beings on this earth. We are a unit of consciousness having a human experience here in this meat sac we call a body, all consciousness is connected to Source which is the life force, god, prana, cosmic energy, ether, love whatever you want to call it. Lot of more info in the link if anyone wants to start learning about where we really come from.

With these teachings and my own bumbling life path they seem to make the most sense to me and others. I can't prove anything and I claim to know nothing but if filling ones heart with love and projecting that love to others no matter what makes me feel happy and have a beautiful life then I guess it has to be true right...?
Again I claim to know nothing, just love!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
Awareness imagines consciousness to be.
That infinite power which imagines consciousness to be.
No ONE exists.

I like how you have said it. 'Awareness imagines consciousness'. I would like to give you more than 1 star and 1 flag but they won't let me.

The happening is just seen to be happening as it is happening.
Awareness makes images and sees the image.
Nothing is really happening.
Nothing is existing.

Emptiness is form.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This reminds of a ats post from a long time ago about a story call The Egg it's really amazing. I'll put the link below to anyone who hasn't come across this gem I highly recommend it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-12-2012 by Aquarius2150 because: missing word

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I get what you are saying. Now, let's make taxes & debts go away with a divine thought...

I'll be working on this and so should you!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nothing has to be realized. Just relax into it. It is natural.

The flower, the tree, all flowing in the creation of their life experience, certainly less dream/action than the human life experience but they still are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Nothing has to be realized. Just relax into it. It is natural.

The flower, the tree, all flowing in the creation of their life experience, certainly less dream/action than the human life experience but they still are.

Emptiness has to be realized. Until the emptiness is known the things will be disturbing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarredAus
So I'm God, and a God of a God. Did I create the universe? I don't remember doing that.
Should just listen to nirvanas new song give me a break. It'd be a much better way to spend 5 minutes. Plus it at least makes sense unlike this op

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Whether You did or did not will be known to you only when you become God. Journey within yourself to know.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Funny, i am dying and yet no nirvana yet...
hmmm mabye as i get closer to kicking the bucket.
I'll let ya know in a year or so what i find out.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I thought awareness and consciousness were the same thing. What is the difference?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I thought awareness and consciousness were the same thing. What is the difference?

Awareness sees. Consciousness is what is seen.
They are one.
Awareness shines the light (of consciousness) and sees the light (of consciousness).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I mean no disrespect whatsoever and I am truly sorry if you are in fact dying as you say. That said, I hope you have no fear, your body is dying, your soul will remain intact, true death is nothing to be afraid of it is just another level of being. May you find peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Awareness sees. Consciousness is what is seen.
They are one.
Awareness shines the light (of consciousness) and sees the light (of consciousness).

Correct. Very well put. The sun has a birthplace in the darkness. Consciousness is always of something and is objective. Awareness can stand by itself without consciousness and is eternal, whole unto itself and is unmanifest but creates manifestation. Consciousness is the manifest form of the unmanifested awareness. Two sides of the same coin, seen and unseen.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The bible version is:
The father, the son and the holy ghost.
The father is awareness, the son is the light of consciousness and together they make me, the whole ghost.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join