It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man for the job "Obama"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Is it me or do i feel like that 2013 is the beginning of the new world order setup?

I've done research on ATS reading plenty of threads regarding new world order conspiracies & it sounds all complex because it is!.

From what has happen in the past up until now it seems that Obama is the man for the job to lead the world into a new world order, If you kind of think about it he is a great public speaker & he brings out emotions that touch us speaking in a relatively affluent way of life witch is a power skill to have as in if a nation is in a deep depressing fall the government leads us through the way.. Witch good be a bad thing right?

Things may not seem as they are.

Hmmmm
edit on 31-12-2012 by FuriousKitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Things always seem to be the path to the NWO. Theres always some charismatic speaker or evil dooer that will take over. H.W Bush said new world order, nothing happened... Clinton was a fantastic orator, nothing happened... The next Bush in the Bush legacy came into power for 8 years, nothing happened....

If there is a NWO, you nor I will hear about it.
edit on 31-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The NWO needs to have a destroyed amerika to succeed, Obama is just the man to headline it - he's a puppet, not quite as intelligent as the adoreres seem to think. He can't get through a speech without a teleprompter - just a lot of ahh, uhh, ahhs, uhhs. He doesn't even believe what he's perched up to recite.

new topics

top topics

join