It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Palestinians want removed from youtube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

I take it you are not even Christian? I am aware that people have slandered Popes since the beginning of the office. I am also aware that they are only infallible when it comes to doctrine - anything else they say should just be held in high regard.

I am also aware that a Pope can fall to Satan. After all, St. Peter (the founder of the Church), fell to Satan and he was an Apostle and disciple of Christ.

I would recommend reading what the Church actually teaches.... you might be surprised to find out all of this was basically unavoidable if not prophecy.

Are there many hypocrites in the Church, and possibly even Bishops and even Cardinals? Well IDK why don't you see what the Church has to say about it?

Did the Pharisees and Scribes of the NT (quite often - hypocrites) lose their authority from God?

For some reason do as they say and not as they do comes to mind here.....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I used to be and now agnostic. I grew up in Belfast and saw the hiporacy on both sides. The priest use to argue on Tv like they were enemies stiring it all up. My Dad saw them afterward being the best of drinking buddies and laughing in the Stormont hotel were alot politicians go. I researched my own religion and then others then came to the conclusion it is all man made. All with pagan ties. The pope wears a hat and cloak like the fish god dagon(dag=fish on=sun. The church has symbols of the crescent moon just like islam. It also has sun wheel symbols just like buddhism. Islam,buddhism,catholism all use prayer beads. It has symbols of tridents( god neptune or poseidon) which it shares with other religions. The pope carries a pine cone mounted on his staff which is a pagan symbol of eternal life.In St Peters square huge sun wheel symbol with an obelisk.This why you worship on a sun-day.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

I just took the time to read all of that and I can see how you reached those conclusions, wrong as they may be. You would give the people at catholic.com a hard time if you were to ask questions, I would recommend asking them there. Even if you aren't going to believe any of it, at least you will see what you are dealing with.

Yes there have been priests who fell to Satan (who copies everything God does..).

Islam and Catholicism are both Abrahamic so there will be a few similarities.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Ok I just have to add this here... I was under the impression that we as muslims face the direction of the kaaba for prayer because of it's significance as the first house of God/worship that was built by none other than Abraham(pbuh). It was then reclaimed from pagan idol worship by Muhammad (pbuh). Sure Muhammad was born in mecca but he wasn't born in the kaaba.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Ok I just have to add this here... I was under the impression that we as muslims face the direction of the kaaba for prayer because of it's significance as the first house of God/worship that was built by none other than Abraham(pbuh). It was then reclaimed from pagan idol worship by Muhammad (pbuh). Sure Muhammad was born in mecca but he wasn't born in the kaaba.

Yes it does appear to be propaganda. Still, all the points addressed in the video have not yet been countered unless I missed something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join