It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Palestinians want removed from youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

OH wow good job you found an offensive video in a country with FREE SPEECH.

Yeah, the FREE SPEECH which you speak of basically allows one to insult Jesus.
Its also the same "free speech" that allows atheists to insult Jesus. In that case, you really shouldn't be complaining about atheists. You should be cheering atheists on as they use "free speech" to insult Jesus.

You are an anti-christ.

The prophecy said the Jews would return home. It didn't say Satan was just going to magically disappear and there will be no evil in Israel.

Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you. - Ezekiel 22:19-22

yeah.... they have been re-gathered to taste the wrath of God.
Its right there in the bible.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

OH wow good job you found an offensive video in a country with FREE SPEECH.

Yeah, the FREE SPEECH which you speak of basically allows one to insult Jesus.
Its also the same "free speech" that allows atheists to insult Jesus. In that case, you really shouldn't be complaining about atheists. You should be cheering atheists on as they use "free speech" to insult Jesus.

You are an anti-christ.

The prophecy said the Jews would return home. It didn't say Satan was just going to magically disappear and there will be no evil in Israel.

Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you. - Ezekiel 22:19-22

yeah.... they have been re-gathered to taste the wrath of God.
Its right there in the bible.

1) I do not agree with it. I was just saying that the video does not prove that Israel is anti-Christian - just some in Israel - just look at the perpetual indulgence homosexuals in America. They mock God all the time.

2) Yeah, and ?

God has not seen fit to do this yet, and we are sinners just as they are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

1) I do not agree with it. I was just saying that the video does not prove that Israel is anti-Christian - just some in Israel -

Its not just "some".
The position of the Jewish religion regarding Jesus... is that Jesus was a false prophet.
They reject him as the messiah and call him a false prophet. Even worse, they hold that Jesus is being boiled in excrement.... and that his mother Mary was a whore. Go look it up.

just look at the perpetual indulgence homosexuals in America. They mock God all the time.

Yes, America mocks God all the time....
but then again, you shouldn't be complaining.... because its all in the name of the same "FREE SPEECH" that you were talking about earlier.... in this post

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Free speech yes, and also...drum roll... thousands of years old prophecy. Before free speech even existed.

edit: btw as far as what they say about the Lord... they know not what they do so I can not judge their souls. I know I am happy I am not them. Maybe they will repent who knows.

It's always fun to mock things that you know are really above you isn't it.

There are Jews that accept Jesus as the Messiah. Some of em are my in-laws.
edit on 31-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Free speech yes, and also...drum roll... thousands of years old prophecy. Before free speech even existed.

Its not prophecy.

Its the work of anti-christian spirits working within and around you.
You support the anti-christs and justify them....because you are one of them
Prophecy does not state that Israel would be restored as an anti-christ, Jesus-mocking nation. It is what they are now.... and you admittedly support them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Its not prophecy.

Its the work of anti-christian spirits working within and around you.
You support the anti-christs and justify them....because you are one of them
Prophecy does not state that Israel would be restored as an anti-christ, Jesus-mocking nation. It is what they are now.... and you admittedly support them.

I support Israel and the good people in it. They are God's people, they do in fact worship the same REAL God,, YHWH, as me. I am not sure how not believing in the Son will affect their eternity, the Father and Son and Holy Spirit are the same entity, and that is above me to even speculate on. Israel is not the anti-christ, and SATAN EXISTS. EVEN IN ISRAEL.

Every country has anti-christians.

People mock Jesus on Israel TV and your mad, but they mock Jesus on American TV every day (family guy south park blah blah list goes on) and no big deal? It's just business as usual..you know good vs evil God letting his little monkey Satan run around testing His children because we are fallen... I don't understand your logic.

Ahh whatever.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

They are God's people, they do in fact worship the same REAL God,, YHWH, as me. I am not sure how not believing in the Son will affect their eternity,

So one can worship God and insult Jesus? Strange... never heard this one before.

People mock Jesus on Israel TV and your mad, but they mock Jesus on American TV every day (family guy south park blah blah list goes on) and no big deal? It's just business as usual.

Wow... you make it sound so casual.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

They are God's people, they do in fact worship the same REAL God,, YHWH, as me. I am not sure how not believing in the Son will affect their eternity,

So one can worship God and insult Jesus? Strange... never heard this one before.

People mock Jesus on Israel TV and your mad, but they mock Jesus on American TV every day (family guy south park blah blah list goes on) and no big deal? It's just business as usual.

Wow... you make it sound so casual.

You are so ignorant. Jews do not hate Christ. In fact many of them know He is the Messiah. Why do you judge Israel by extremist factions of Jews? Orthodox Jews do not all hate Jesus either. It is typical hate, Satan, you know....your Christian right?

Jews don't all want to see Christ in hell as you put it. In fact - most would not.

You don't seem to get this - they are the same person (God The Trinity)! and it is not up to us to judge.

Further, while insulting my Lord around me does anger me - my Lord would not want me to react the way men react to things that anger them. After all - vengeance is His.

You know what!? You called me the anti-christ, called Israel the anti-christ.... I think were done.

Ignorance denied.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetABK

Wait a minute!!!!

If this post gets deleted as being off topic...then sue me.

You say that "The reason Muslims pray towards mecca is because the Prophet Muhammad was born there"

I never knew that...I was under the impression Mohammad's bloody rampage was againts false religion and idoliters...people who worship idols....
And now I learn that all his followers of his strong belief agains idol worship turn and pray to the town he was born in!

WOW...now thats Hyprocassy at its finest...

I'll have to remember that
Thanks
X

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh...don't confuse me please with someone who has a stature of Mary or St Peter in my house that I pray too/in front of please

Thats Idol worship as well of course

OK, back to the topic I'm done here
X

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
Oh...don't confuse me please with someone who has a stature of Mary or St Peter in my house that I pray too/in front of please

X

Is that a joke? I do not but still. Pray means to communicate. Venerate means to respect.

Worship, ADORE, hold highest, these are synonyms.

Asking Holy Mary to pray for you and St. Peter as well IS NOT idol worship.

I am going to start a thread about this crap one day.

False Catholics did actually WORSHIP Holy Mary and they were EXCOMMUNICATED.

SHE CAN PRAY AND INTERCEED FOR YOU. GUESS WHO SHE PRAYS TO?

Sorry for caps, frustrating.
False Christians have made my job hard. Not calling you a false Catholic, but that is where it comes from, false Catholics.

Please U2U me if you need explanation. Catholic Church is God's Church. I can help trust me.

If you need help with understanding Idol worship (trust me, very complex and I just grasped it partially recently) please PM me. It is responsible for most the evil in the world (in a way).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

X

Is that a joke? I do not but still. Pray means to communicate. Venerate means to respect.

Worship, ADORE, hold highest, these are synonyms.

Asking Holy Mary to pray for you and St. Peter as well IS NOT idol worship.

I am going to start a thread about this crap one day.

False Catholics did actually WORSHIP Holy Mary and they were EXCOMMUNICATED.

SHE CAN PRAY AND INTERCEED FOR YOU. GUESS WHO SHE PRAYS TO?

Sorry for caps, frustrating.
False Christians have made my job hard. Not calling you a false Catholic, but that is where it comes from, false Catholics.

Please U2U me if you need explanation. Catholic Church is God's Church. I can help trust me.

If you need help with understanding Idol worship (trust me, very complex and I just grasped it partially recently) please PM me. It is responsible for most the evil in the world (in a way).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The 3rd temple of GOD will be rebuildt again according to his word.Do watch the dome closely as it wont be around much longer.Revelations!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

And now I learn that all his followers of his strong belief agains idol worship turn and pray to the town he was born in!

Except a certain "direction" or focus of worship is not the same as worship of idols. I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion.
A particular direction of worship is alluded to in the bible as well... with Jerusalem being the central focus.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Except a certain "direction" or focus of worship is not the same as worship of idols. I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion.
A particular direction of worship is alluded to in the bible as well... with Jerusalem being the central focus.

Is this a freaking joke? Which side did you chose Im serious now. Are you confused or malicious?

We do not worship Mary or any Saint. We pray (communicate with spirit) to them to ask them to pray for us to Jesus Christ (God).

Holy Mother Mary and the Saints pray and intercede for us. They are not worshiped and to do so would, from what I can see from historic excommunication, IDOL WORSHIP, this is common sense and Canon Law, or at least a teaching of the Church.

I will doubvle check my logic, too see if i misinterpreted you or not later going to bed.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
The 3rd temple of GOD will be rebuildt again according to his word.Do watch the dome closely as it wont be around much longer.Revelations!

Could you elaborate? I will say no more than that for now.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

you know nothing about the situation (I assume??) and what that city (Jerusalem) means to the Universe,

Oh jeez! Look, let's just assume that all this god stuff and religious cow manure is true. Are you telling me that in thousands of years of belief, not ONE of these religious people could come to the conclusion that god owns Jerusalem no matter who lives there??? You know why god owns it? BECAUSE HE'S GOD!

On holy sites. Are you telling me that NO ONE could figure out that every square inch of this planet is a holy site? Why? BECAUSE GOD MADE IT! Please tell me why the land in Jerusalem is more holy than the land on PLUTO! Didn't this god make that too? Maybe these morons should kneel in the direction of the black hole in the center of the galaxy, BECAUSE GOD MADE THAT TOO!

This hatred over who does what in one little city called Jerusalem is so [SNIP]in' stupid it makes me want to scream!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

We do not worship Mary or any Saint. We pray (communicate with spirit) to them to ask them to pray for us to Jesus Christ (God).

I was talking about something else.
The poster I replied to was claiming Muslims engage in idolatry because they pray in a certain direction.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I was talking about something else.
The poster I replied to was claiming Muslims engage in idolatry because they pray in a certain direction.

i will double chceck tomorrow sorry for confusion. people do werid edits to twist things onATS someties with edits (not saying oyuu did, saying im drunk good night sorry for any misunderstandings).

I hate being drunk,.,,,,stupid human traditions. I am sorry to my Lord.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is so off topic...but I will comment one more time.

As relating to the facing toward the city where Mohammed was born being equal to the ancient tradition of facing toward the City of God's Temple: I see a huge difference betwene the two...in one case you are recognizing Gods organization and his House, on the other you are assigning undue honor/importance to a man.

(I took a bit to look into this, isn't it more about facing the Kaaba where the black stone is located than that Mohammed was born there? Even more so an act of idol worship...praying to a stone...however I do see how my veiwpoint can come accross as hypocritical, so just so you know I don't pray towards Jeruselem, where Gods physical temple used to be, I focus my prayers towards his hevenly temple, because the things of this world are physical, the things of God are spiritual 1 Peter 2:5)

As concerns the other issue, using saints inbetwene you and God, Jesus said there was only one path to the Father, that was through him (Acts 4:12 KJV "12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”)
So, basically if you are praying to saints to assist you, you are suggestiong Jesus in his role is inadequate for your needs?

Just saying, in my opinion, these are two huge flaws in two of the largest religions on this planet.

X

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join