It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail ?? (picture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
When i was smoking a sigarette (i cant smoke inside anymore because of the law, Damn)
and i saw this line across the sky. It staid there for about an hour and then dissipate into
thin air. The wierd thing was that there was a plane that crossed this line on the same
height had its condensation line disapeared almost imidiatly (spelling? any mods...?)

What do you think......?

BTW - This picture was taken in Haarlem, The Netherlands.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Is this post so lame that no one responds?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Chemtrails are especially different than contrails. Chemtrails last longer in the air; while contrails are primarily water and some oil thus evaporate quickly. There have been innumerate posts on chemtrails and that is probably why you have not gotten many comments, aside from the fact that you can�t spell cigarette.

jra

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
Chemtrails last longer in the air; while contrails are primarily water and some oil thus evaporate quickly.

Explain to me how clouds remain in the air for days then please. In the right atmospheric conditions, contrails can last for long periods of time.

sebastiaan: How can you be sure the plane was at the same altitude? It may have been close, but a few thousand feet can make a differance in how a contrail appears and how long it lasts. The air pressure and temperature can change a fair bit between altitudes.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
clouds do not actually last for days. If you looked at the lifespan of a single water droplet while it was inside of a cloud, the span would actually be quite short. As the water droplets evaporate off, or become too heavy to float in the air, new molecules join the cloud.

And tell me. Have you watched a cloud continiously for a few days?

I havent, but i HAVE seen a cloud change shape greatly over a matter of about ten minutes. The cloud as a whole may last over a long period of time, but contrails are so small in volume compared to clouds that they dissipate faster.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
first of all, do you see the cirrus clouds? If their is adequate moisture to form cirrus, then a persistent contrail should be easy to form

secondly, How do you know that the two planes were at the same altitude? Are you eyes that good that you can actually distinguish btween an airplane that is 6 miles away from you and one that is five? Wow. You should be in the book of records with eyes like that.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time and effort to post the photo. But, to me it looks like a contrail.

top topics

join