It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salmonella in Peter Pan Peanut Butter still ongoing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
ATS. I walked into my kitchen today and opened up a nice can of peter pan peanut butter. I LOVE THE STUFF..... or so I did......

I began looking at the container and thought to myself, "why would they have peter pan on a peanut butter jar". So I went online, and shockingly I came across this website:

Home > Foodborne Illness Outbreaks > What is it with Salmonella and USA Peanut Butter? What is it with Salmonella and USA Peanut Butter?

As it turns out, they are still getting results of Salmonella from their products, thoughts?

Sorry for not pasting the article into the OP, it was too much info and I ran out of characters. I didnt want this to be a multiple post.
edit on 31-12-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

Oh, and sure they will take you Neverland for sure, eat their Peanut Butter and you have a one way ticket to the afterlife apparently.
edit on 31-12-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Since I was a child my Grandmother has used Adams Peanut Butter. It is natural with no junk added to it and it is not made by that other company. All these years whenever I eat peanut butter; it is Adams.

Link: www.adamspeanutbutter.com...

I like shopping at Trader Joe's ...but I do not buy their peanut butter!

I have had food poisoning and it is no fun.

new topics

join