It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Illuminating Video. Katrina Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just ran across this amazing video.
Who is this guy, going to have to look into it out more.

For now, check out The Katrina Virus.
This is news to me and worth a look.

Very pertinent to the Sandy Hook episode.

This is blowing my mind right now, maybe it needs some more time to think it off.

According to the video:

The Katrina virus was released for the first time during the Katrina Hurricane.

edit on 30-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So it only affects .000000001900000 of the population?
Not buying this bs.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Thats not the way you should look at it.

It is a quick acting, localized virus that spreads rapidly.

If a town or city is having a crisis and this was unleashed, it could result in epic damage.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Again, there is NO way a "virus" could be localized to only ONE host.
I only remember hearing about ONE shooting in this town, not MULTIPLE cases(as would be the case with this virus theory).
edit on 30-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

The reason katrina saw lots of violence, is because people were desperate, and saw many crimes of oppurtunity as was the case with the looting.
edit on 30-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
Who is this guy, going to have to look into it out more.

www.mainjustice.com...

New Orleans Man Jailed for Threatening FBI Agent’s Son

Posted By David Stout On March 18, 2011 @ 1:08 pm In News | Comments Disabled

David Christenson Jr. is a well known eccentric in New Orleans, a man who sees conspiracies behind Hurricane Katrina, the BP oil spill and the office of U.S. Attorney Jim Letten and is happy to share his insights with anyone who will listen.

Now, apparently, he has gone too far. If the charges against him are true, he threatened the young son of an FBI agent. Why he would do that is not exactly clear, but an account [1]by Allan Lengel on his Tickle the Wire blog (crediting the New Orleans Times-Picayune) makes it clear that Christenson may have gone too far this time, transforming himself from a nuisance into a defendant.

A couple of weeks ago, Christenson, 53, happened to run into FBI agent Steve Rayes as Rayes and his young son were walking in the city. The encounter was unfriendly from the start, since Rayes recently interviewed Christenson about some “inappropriate” e-mails that Christenson sent to several judges and their aides.

Rayes and his son kept walking, ignoring Christenson’s taunts and questions about the boy, according to a police account. But that wasn’t the end of it. The next day, Christenson allegedly sent Rayes an e-mail that read in part. “You have no idea how strange it was to run into you and your son last night … Your son is now connected to this bizarre story. Being connected to me is not usually a good thing. I am sorry. You and your son will be in my prayers.”

That was still not the end of things. Days later, the police said, Christenson sent another e-mail. “You got your son involved. Why? … A lot of people who are connected (to) me are dying … YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY CAREFUL,” the message read.

Now Christenson is jailed on cyberstalking charges that could bring a year in prison and a $2,000 fine.

Sounds like Mr. Christenson has some problems.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this because he's out of jail now and still posting videos to inform the public of numerous atrocities the Obama Administration is pulling off. Please take a look at some of his videos that are honest and truly patriotic. Xenongod

top topics

join