It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Launches A Red October Submarine...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisbobson

The Shkval. It works great in a straight line, turns, not so much.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If there is ever a nuclear war, there will be no winners. I am sure Washington and a few areas of this country are well covered but the rest of us are allowable casualties. I have no bunker, do you?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

We only have 2 sea wolves that actually work. One of which we use all the time. The Connecticut is basically parted out for the jimmy carter and the sea wolf.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
NOT because we won the cold war but because we were the worst winners I could have imagined. We turned their national disgrace into a national humiliation and Putin WAS KGB then. He was among those made a total fool of. Perhaps, as he sees it, more than most, given his position and agency.

We sell him short at our peril and if it comes to it, he'll never attack us in our strengths...however it may appear in advance.

I think it's reasonable to blame Putin for Putinism, not the USA.
What exactly is the "worst winner somebody could have imagined?" I can think of much, much worse winners. In eras past, the winner would demand payment of tribute---let's say a million barrels per day of free oil---and slaves, and de-arm the loser, and appoint a proconsul to control the local government.
The USA advocated democracy and free markets. Some hustlers, Western and Russian tried to make a ruble or billion. Note: everybody who got really rich sleazily after the Cold War was Russian.

The consequences of Bolshevism, VI Lenin, Joe Stalin, Brezhnev, and Yeltsin's liver humiliated Russia.
edit on 8-1-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

And who told you Russia doesnt pay tribute? USSR didnt collapse on its own. It was dismantled by traitors. And now Russia does pay huge tribute its just called by many different modern names. But the again im guessing you didnt know Germany had to pay tribute after WWI, WWII, even China pays tribute, not cuz they lost, but to buy themselves time to get stronger and prepare for worst or else. In world of war, winner or losers nothing changed, its all the same we just being kept blind and lied with newer sophisticated lies.
edit on 18-3-2013 by AlphaScythian because: errors

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truttseeker

She can't be in too bad shape. She was in ICEX 2011. She's undergoing a two year Depot Program now. That's probably why she might be parted out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join