Second American Civil War- George Washington & Joseph Smith Visions Similarities..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
With all that is going on I thought it would be interesting to compare Visions and prophecies concerning a second American Civil war. The two that come to mind for me are the George Washington and Joseph Smith the Mormon Founder.

Now I know there is controversy on both of these visions and their origins etc. but it is not my intent to argue whether they are true or not but to discuss the similarities with each other and the uncanny accuracy through history and to the present.. There are also some others at this sight but these two pertain more specifically talk about a second civil war www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

George Washington

"Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended an arm eastward.

"Now I beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay, spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world --- Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific. 'Son of the Republic,' said the mysterious voice as before, 'Look and learn.'

"At that moment I beheld a dark shadowy being like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left he cast some over Europe. Immediately a cloud arose from these countries and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it seemed stationary, and then it moved slowly westward until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped from the ocean and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back into the ocean in whose heaving billows it sank as before.

"A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them. Again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh; look and learn.'

"And this time the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward. From Africa I saw an ill-omened spectre approach our land. It flitted slowly and heavily over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking, I saw a bright angel on whose brow rested a crown of light on which was traced the word 'Union.' He was bearing the American flag. He placed the flag between the divided nation and said, 'Remember, ye are brethren.'

"Instantly, the inhabitants, casting down their weapons, became friends once more and united around the National Standard.

"Again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa.

"Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And through this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of the cloud. And I dimly saw the vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities which I had seen springing up.

"As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When this voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word ‘Union’ and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome but who immediately, taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amidst the fearful noise of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice, 'While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word, 'Union,' he placed it upon the standard while the people kneeling down said, 'Amen.'

Joseph Smith

There will be two great political parties in this country. One will be called the Republican, and the other the Democrat party. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party which will be the Independent American Party. The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, 'Let's divide up the lands of the United States'; then the people of the US will unite and swear by the blood of their forefathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the US Army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle. They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up --- when the boys from the mountains rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, 'Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God'. Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were.

There are other prophecies/visions at this site that are interesting and are open for discussion too here but I thought these were most interesting. The George Washington vision predicted the civil war. And the Joseph Smith one talks accurately of the US spending her strength in foreign wars. But both speak of a 3rd major devastating war in America and it is looking more and more likely.

If Civil war breaks out over the gun bans would Obama call on Foreign nations to try and put down a rebellion? I would not put it past him... What other possible scenarios do you think could play out?

edit on 30-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The George Washington prophecy is false. Snopes gives quite a bit of background on it.

edit on 12/30/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
reply to post by hawkiye

The George Washington prophecy is false. Snopes gives quite a bit of background on it.

Gee thanks what the hell is wrong with you people? Did you not read the OP? But I guess rude people just can't resist trying to derail other peoples threads... Sigh! Yeah gee Snopes said so so it must be true even though they have been caught in several lies... But never mind the intent of my thread just ignore it and post your crap anyways...

But hey for a false prophecy it seems to have been pretty damn accurate despite who may or may not have rote it wrote it...
edit on 30-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

S&F based on your disclaimer and personal opinion.
Personally, it matters not that George and Joseph were iffy folk, anyone with some understanding can see that Americans are headed down the drain. I as an American, won't be surprised at all if I, and my fellow Americans get wiped out.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by hawkiye

Personally, it matters not that George and Joseph were iffy folk, anyone with some understanding can see that Americans are headed down the drain. I as an American, won't be surprised at all if I, and my fellow Americans get wiped out.

Thank you! The interesting thing is both claim we will prevail in the end and perhaps enter an age of peace or at least the age of peace part is implied somewhat...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for your interesting post.

Worthy of contemplation for sure. Your question about Obama bringing in foreign troops, though plausible, is not probable. The reason is very simple.... Treason.

To do so, would be like screaming "open season" and I MUST believe in my heart of hearts that though there are two major parties, Democrat and Republican, and never the twain more divided, nothing... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would RE-unite the two like a traitorous usurper.

I have to believe that our children, our soldiers, would not turn their guns on their own kindred.

That said, let us pray it does not come to pass.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you! The interesting thing is both claim we will prevail in the end and perhaps enter an age of peace or at least the age of peace part is implied somewhat...

Well sure there may be some who are likely to survive the onslaught, and yeah, age of peace I'm with that, will I personally "make it" to the age of 50 or be a part of the peace love and understanding that will eventually come about? I can only hope so.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

Gee thanks what the hell is wrong with you people? Did you not read the OP? But I guess rude people just can't resist trying to derail other peoples threads... Sigh! Yeah gee Snopes said so so it must be true even though they have been caught in several lies... But never mind the intent of my thread just ignore it and post your crap anyways...

But hey for a false prophecy it seems to have been pretty damn accurate despite who may or may not have rote it wrote it...

Oh, please. Relax, buttercup. What's wrong with "us people" is that we want to discriminate between fact and fantasy. I quite realize snopes is not always accurate and has been accused most often of being a left wing mouthpiece, but the quantity and quality of their information on this issue pretty well seals the deal. They've nailed it. The George Washington prophecy is false, PERIOD. Get over it.

Do you seriously want to pin your entire argument on a blatantly false piece of reporting? It's like using the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to make some political statement. It's false. It has been proven false, and it has no business being used to promote some sort of contemporary agenda. If THAT'S your standard of proof, then you can just go ahead and make up ANYTHING AT ALL and try to pass it off as profound prophecy.

Because after all, according to you (even though it hasn't happened yet) "it's "pretty damn accurate despite who may or may not have rote it wrote it." It's pretty easy to see who is posting crap here.

Seriously, it's not only not accurate, the whole line of reasoning is laughable. Using this logic we can make up anything we want. Hey! You know what? The Mayan calendar is ending in a few days and THAT MEANS the whole world will end!

Oh, wait.......

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for your interesting post.

Worthy of contemplation for sure. Your question about Obama bringing in foreign troops, though plausible, is not probable. The reason is very simple.... Treason.

To do so, would be like screaming "open season" and I MUST believe in my heart of hearts that though there are two major parties, Democrat and Republican, and never the twain more divided, nothing... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would RE-unite the two like a traitorous usurper.

I have to believe that our children, our soldiers, would not turn their guns on their own kindred.

That said, let us pray it does not come to pass.

I actually think the two parties being divided is just a ploy they actually have the same agenda to subvert America. I think if the people actually rose up Obama would not hesitate to call on foreign troops. I think he is too arrogant to realize that would galvanize the people and thinks the American people would be a push over. They have learned nothing from the last several so called police actions...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Not to mention Snopes has ties to the CIA but Nevermind that # : American Idol is on.

______beforeitsnews/media/2010/06/snopes-exposed-83370.htm
edit on 31-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by schuyler

Not to mention Snopes has ties to the CIA but Nevermind that # : American Idol is on.

______beforeitsnews/media/2010/06/snopes-exposed-83370.htm
edit on 31-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Linky dead/gone?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I believe that the George Washington dream is a prophecy of a pre-emptive nuclear strike by the global communists ("lthe ight of a thousand suns...").
edit on 31-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Odd. It worked earlier... It might be a server problem. Try back again in a bit, other than that....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

There is another one that says an angel came to Washington's tent and showed him what a great nation he was founding. The angel warned of a time when we would be overrun by many different forien countries, and just when it looked like we would be defeated a band of men from texas(?) , a southern state(?) was able to get the country hope and won the war.

I remember the angel. I think the story was on Camelot and was related to Looking Glass or somekind of device that showed the future.

It was not the same as the snypes story.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by hawkiye

There is another one that says an angel came to Washington's tent and showed him what a great nation he was founding. The angel warned of a time when we would be overrun by many different forien countries, and just when it looked like we would be defeated a band of men from texas(?) , a southern state(?) was able to get the country hope and won the war.

I remember the angel. I think the story was on Camelot and was related to Looking Glass or somekind of device that showed the future.

It was not the same as the snypes story.

Interesting any chance you have a copy or a link you could post?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If we have another civil war, it seems like a few other countries would take advantage and attack us.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
If we have another civil war, it seems like a few other countries would take advantage and attack us.

I would be willing to hedge my bets that they are the primary force, with 'their' side of the civil war acting as a proxy.

I'm under the assumption America has already been infiltrated. No joke.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It's like using the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to make some political statement. It's false. It has been proven false, and it has no business being used to promote some sort of contemporary agenda.

Is it? Has it been?

While I agree with you that the Washington "prophecy" is likely false, I've long wondered about the Protocols. I don't think the Protocols are what they are purported and widely believed to be. I've long had a strange suspicion. There is allegedly a group called "The Priory of Sion." To be clear Sion = Zion. You can read about this alleged group in the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

This group is not Jewish. Or rather, only are insofar as certain members believe that they, and the royalty of Europe, are descendants of the bloodline of the figure known as Jesus.

So far we have a document talking about world domination by so-called "Elders of Zion" and we have an alleged group with supposed ties to European royalty, going by the name "Priory of Sion." Could there be a connection between the two?

Just a thought....

That said-- what about the validity of the Joseph Smith prophecy?
edit on 1-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja
reply to post by hawkiye

The United States soldiers work for the government, the government does not work for the American people, they work for the big wigs who own the world financially.
Soldiers are sworn to go against all "enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC", a soldier is more likely to get shot for treason if they do not do as they have sworn to do.
I for one, an ex-military personell, would not depend on soldiers for my FEELING of safety and security because that's all the safety and security they are really capable of offering, a feeling. Freedom is non-existent, for most. Equality is a pipe dream. False hope, is wrong. A defeatist attitude is for cowards. One must be WILLING to die for their OWN freedom in order to attain it. I'm sure that by telling you all this, you'll cling ever tightly to the opposite of what I have said, and that, my friend, is the beauty of reverse psychology. It's all a head trip if one isn't willing to learn the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Snopes itself has been debunked as an unreliable leftist hack. However keep in mind that their entire debunking rests on the fact that they can't find any record of a soldier named Anthony Sherman at Valley Forge during that era. To me that means nothing. In fact I would find it astounding that they could account for every young recruit who served at some time in Washington's army. Thus the very reason for the claimed falsehood itself seems a bit contrived.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join