It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tsunami bomb': NZ archives reveal strange weapon, UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by daaskapital

Giving you ATS links, is not derailing this thread.

Neither is asking you why its "cool" to have a weapon like this.

No, but your extreme arrogance combined with your comments (which are for the most part unrelated to the topic) appears to be an attempt at derailment. Talking about the USA and war crimes has no part in this thread, yet you thought it would be wise to bring it up, which it was not. You are the typical arrogant person; trying to belittle others while trying to make yourself look good. It obviously works here because you are well known and liked member.

The ATS links provide more in depth information concerning Project Seal, then this thread provided.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, but if you would have read my comment correctly, i stated that "most" NOT all threads weren't that great. Nor were they new.

My quest to Deny Ignorance, sometimes has me question the motives of what is being provided, and why.

Sorry if you believe I was derailing the thread with questions and ATS links on the subject.......

edit on 30-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: spelling

Ignorance isn't the main problem you should address, rather, your arrogance should be your top priority.

Your first comment was clearly unrelated to this thread and the Tsunami bomb.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
No, but your extreme arrogance combined with your comments (which are for the most part unrelated to the topic) appears to be an attempt at derailment.

Derailment wasn't the topic.....until you brought it up. I asked a pertinent question, as to why you thought a Tsunami bomb was "cool". Using a weapon like this might have been considered a war crime by some, Agree?

Talking about the USA and war crimes has no part in this thread

But it is relevant. At the time........

British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed, and it was considered potentially as important as the atomic bomb

Tsunami bomb

Although some speculated it was mostly hype and deception.

yet you thought it would be wise to bring it up, which it was not.

I am allowed to bring up any question, under T&C. You might personally believe that it was arrogant, I believe it was pertinent, considering the facts at the time of Project Seal's inception.

i stated that "most" NOT all threads weren't that great. Nor were they new.

But that doesn't mean the information is less compelling, especially since MANY facts still pertain to the whole project in these threads. There is information to be gleaned by them, and there were more then one on the subject. Dismissing the threads is Arrogant, especially since there's more information then in this one....

Ignorance isn't the main problem you should address, rather, your arrogance should be your top priority.

Again, my assumed arrogance wasn't the question, nor was it relevant to the thread. The questions I asked were, and clearly you felt need to whitewash them with insults. Arrogance indeed.....

Your first comment was clearly unrelated to this thread and the Tsunami bomb.

...pretty cool!

I thought you felt America was culpable of "War crimes" ?

British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed, and it was considered potentially as important as the atomic bomb

Enough said.......

Peace.

edit on 31-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ahh the ultimate weapon. The blameless weapon. The weapon to make your enemy perish with no fingers to point at you. Rule and dominate the world, silently. Point to your god as the one "pushing the button".

Wow mankind you scary!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Derailment wasn't the topic.....until you brought it up. I asked a pertinent question, as to why you thought a Tsunami bomb was "cool". Using a weapon like this might have been considered a war crime by some, Agree?

No.

You were trying to be a smart arse.

But it is relevant. At the time........

Tsunami bomb

Although some speculated it was mostly hype and deception.

The fact that the defence chiefs had viewed the Tsunami bomb as an equal to the Atomic one has nothing to do with the argument of the Atomic Bombardment on Japan being war crimes. You just threw that into the thread to garner a response from me. In other words, you were acting as the condescending arrogant member that you are.

But that doesn't mean the information is less compelling, especially since MANY facts still pertain to the whole project in these threads. There is information to be gleaned by them, and there were more then one on the subject. Dismissing the threads is Arrogant, especially since there's more information then in this one....

I never said that they were less compelling. I just said that most of the information wasn't that great...obviously there were some exclusions.

Again, my assumed arrogance wasn't the question, nor was it relevant to the thread. The questions I asked were, and clearly you felt need to whitewash them with insults. Arrogance indeed.....

Your first post was not relevant to the thread. You also wrote it in an arrogant and condescending way in order to lure me into replying...

This thread had nothing to do with the USA violating international law by bombing Japan with the Atomic weapons, yet you heavily imply it...
edit on 31-12-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the article said it wouldn't work...not enough power to induce a massive enough tsunami to create the damage needed

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

He asked you why you thought the Tsunami bomb, which was considered to be a rival to the atomic bomb, 'cool', whereas you made a thread describing the US's actions taken with the Atomic bomb justifiable evidence for war crimes. You then called him a 'smart arse' and told him to stop 'derailing' your thread, which he clearly wasn't doing. If anything, you were the smart arse.

I would've asked the same thing as it is pertinent to this thread -- what is your view on the Tsunami bomb as opposed to the Atomic bomb. It doesn't matter which way you look at the question, it relates to the thread and isn't trying to 'lure' you into answering a question that you don't want to answer. Just a simple question, try not to be rude when people ask you about your views in your own threads.
edit on 31-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

He asked you why you thought the Tsunami bomb, which was considered to be a rival to the atomic bomb, 'cool', whereas you made a thread describing the US's actions taken with the Atomic bomb justifiable evidence for war crimes. You then called him a 'smart arse' and told him to stop 'derailing' your thread, which he clearly wasn't doing. If anything, you were the smart arse.

I would've asked the same thing as it is pertinent to this thread -- what is your view on the Tsunami bomb as opposed to the Atomic bomb. It doesn't matter which way you look at the question, it relates to the thread and isn't trying to 'lure' you into answering a question that you don't want to answer. Just a simple question, try not to be rude when people ask you about your views in your own threads.
edit on 31-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

He was having a go at me...

He said:

The last i heard about a Tsunami bomb was when a Russian guy was threatening to destroy other countries with one...but i never knew that New Zealand and the USA were working on a joint project...pretty cool!

I thought you felt America was culpable of "War crimes" ?

And you find this.........

...pretty cool!

Hmmmm............

He asked me if i felt that the USA was culpable of war crimes. He did not ask for my opinion as to why i thought the Tsunami bomb to be cool.

It was obviously a comment used to take a jab at me...

Oh, and i try to be respectful to as many people as possible. I just don't enjoy members having a go at me in a completely unrelated thread.
edit on 31-12-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What?

I said i thought it was "pretty cool" that the USA and New Zealand were collaborating on a weapon. As far as we all know, a Tsunami bomb was never used to kill hundreds of thousand of people

Regardless, your post is off topic, and i will not reply further unless you have something constructive to say in regards to the topic at hand.
edit on 30-12-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

I was interested in your topic but it's looking more like bickering. Thought it was over with your quote from the first page.

I'll admit it, I was wrong. Interesting title thou...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
I was interested in your topic but it's looking more like bickering. Thought it was over with your quote from the first page.

I'll admit it, I was wrong. Interesting title thou...

I wouldn't be bickering this much if it wasn't for that one poster

I am interested in this topic also. It is just difficult to stay on topic when another member rocks up hell bent on annoying members.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

i decided on venturing out on my own concerning your topic(which we at ATS are suppose to do anyways..) and came across this website that you may be interested in concerning "unexplained tusamis and tidal waves". You may want to research this further-

www.zetatalk.com...

i apologize for not highlighting anything from this page but my lights are starting to flicker and it looks like I'm going to have to earn my keep and get to work.

I look forward to anything you may be able to dig up.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Alternative investigators in the 70's and 80's spoke about this sitation in great detail, and much much more.

Each week that goes by there is more and more confirmation of the events and times to come - yet they go unheeded.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87

Off topic but... They destroyed reefs to test bombs? That's ****ed up.

But on a serious note we will probably see something like this used. I have a feeling someone will set off a bomb in the pacific to show military might but it will set off earthquakes, volcanos, and tsunimis.

They destroyed the reefs with the explosives deliberately, not to test bombs, but to get them out of the way, troops had to wade inshore under fire. The 'Tsunami' tests themselves probably destroyed a great deal more.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So, essentially the U.S and other countries were working on a world ending super weapon with aliens, or are the UFO's and aliens just a side note? So I guess what I am asking is, what do the UFOs have to do with this?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaExplorer15

I concur, "pharaoh-mask" aliens should be somewhere in this mass of free viewable pdfs...
www.ufoeyes.com... here/

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Is there no end to the weirdness of people (on ATS)

What next? Tornados started by the Russians?
Snowstorms started by the Chinese?
Mass lunacy in the USA (ooops too late)

This info on this site has gone form being funny, to seriously demented.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Why is this weird?

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami, equivalent to 600 megaton.
1961 (50 years ago), Tsar Bomba, 50 megaton (could be scaled to 100 megaton).
Who knows what they have now.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
reply to post by pacifier2012

Why is this weird?

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami, equivalent to 600 megaton.
1961 (50 years ago), Tsar Bomba, 50 megaton (could be scaled to 100 megaton).
Who knows what they have now.

Yup, makes you think doesn't it? Your notation of the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake has always troubled me.

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake on Sunday, 26 December 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The quake itself is known by the scientific community as a subduction and triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing over 230,000 people in fourteen countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 meters (98 ft) high.[6] It was one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history.

With a magnitude of Mw 9.1–9.3, it is the third largest earthquake ever recorded on a seismograph. The earthquake had the longest duration of faulting ever observed, between 8.3 and 10 minutes. It caused the entire planet to vibrate as much as 1 centimetre (0.4 inches)[7] and triggered other earthquakes as far away as Alaska.

What if this was really a man-made catastrophe? The U.S Navy has been known for decades for deep sea experimental explosions of various weapons. Could this have been the cause of this 2004 earthquake? That some experimental weapon was tested and caused the earthquake? I've oftened wondered. But, I have no proof, so it is just pure conjecture at this point, but not totally implausible would you say?
edit on 31-12-2012 by ItDepends because: sentence restructure

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think i have a few of these documents ....

Shame i have no scanner.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eargasm
I think i have a few of these documents ....

Shame i have no scanner.

You don't need no stinkin' scanner...(ok, I stole that line....
)

Operation Crossroads was a series of nuclear weapon tests conducted by the United States at Bikini Atoll in mid-1946. It was the first test of a nuclear weapon after the Trinity nuclear test in July 1945, and the first detonation of any nuclear device following the Fat Man detonation on August 9, 1945. Its purpose was to investigate the effect of nuclear weapons on naval ships.

Source

Operation Wigwam involved a single test of the Mark 90 Betty nuclear bomb. It was conducted between Operation Teapot and Operation Redwing on May 14, 1955, about 500 miles southwest of San Diego, California. 6,800 personnel aboard 30 ships were involved in Wigwam.

Source

These were all back in the '40's and '50's, and since there is at a minimum of 30 years before FOIA information on top secret events, if ever are released, who knows what has transpired in the past 50 years, let alone in 2004.

Just sayin'

edit on 31-12-2012 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Such weapons are internationally banned

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join