It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRANGE picture taken from empty house in Edinburgh, Scotland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have to wonder why anyone would take a photograph of an empty house such as this one, unless of course they saw that there was condensation on the window that loosley resembled a figure. It's not exactly a building that you'd photograph for it's beauty, so I can only assume that the shape in the window was visible to the photographer which is why the picture was taken to begin with.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It could just be a case of condensation in the shape of a human,or it could be a ghost of something,hard to tell to be honest.
My gut feeling is it's condensation,i'm open to it being something else but at the moment i'm saying condensation.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Why would the heating be on at all in an empty house?

To keep the pipes from freezing and bursting.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
My 1st thought was condensation
But no other window anywhere in sight had condensation

Always worth a post.

Heat rises and the top floor window is likely to be the dew point.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

or maybe it IS an alien lol

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not so sure about condensation, I get bad condensation in my flat and it doesn't look anything like that, but then again it could just be a mark on the window or possibly someone has cleared the window of condensation previously in a circular motion (to see out of the window) and then when it has misted back up it naturally falls into the pattern that was wiped clear before. (always used to tell my daughter off for drawing in the condensation because it would always come back when the window misted up again)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Are we looking at the two skinny black snakes, one crawling along the wall, the other hanging down from the roof(seeking food?). This truly is scary, and I've bolted my windows, having never known those things are out there.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As someone posted earlier, people do leave some heating on in an empty house (or put anti-freeze now) to stop the pipes from bursting (they can burst and it isn't pretty).

That said, ay tis a wee bit like a bonny lass if ye subtract 50 years and ye shrink her bonny bonnet sized head.
edit on 1-1-2013 by seen2much because: Fogging up my PC screen

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow. just wow. I had high expectations for this thread, scariest condensation ive ever seen

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks like an optical illusion to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join