It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital with blood clot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discover a blood clot had formed, the State Department said in a statement.

Philippe Reines, a State Department senior advisor, said in the statement that the clot stems from a concussion she sustained several weeks ago.

Reines said Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She will be monitored there for the next 48 hours, he said.

“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion," he said. "They will determine if any further action is required.”

nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com...

What did she get a concussion from?

But anyway, I guess this proves she's not a reptilian.
edit on 30-12-2012 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
She was ill a few weeks back and apparently fainted, causing an injury to her head. Yes, no reptilian here , move on. At least I don't think cold blooded reptiles can get blood clots , but not a vet, so do not quote me , lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What did she get a concussion from?

A nasty fall she apparently got, two days before she was due to testify at the Libya congressional investigation.
It was all very convenient.
edit on 30-12-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
since when do we believe the MSM?

maybe the white dragons are on the warpath

GHW down
Hillary down ?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

All this proves is that her and Obama will do anything to keep her from Testifying about Benghazi. Typical Clinton crap. If she is forced to talk one day I bet she pulls a dumber stunt than ole slick willy did when testifying about his affair with Monica.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hopefully the "ailments" just keep coming. She has no possible way to avoid testifying and the longer she calls in sick the more people will see how full of BS this shrill lying harpie is.

She is only giving them ammo for the opposition to use against her for her 2016 run.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Also posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join