It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been discharged from hospital after treatment on a blood clot between her skull and brain.

edit on 2-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
oops
edit on 2-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Deleted.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I don't believe anything these people say.

I usually don't believe anything that any of them say .. however, in this case I think her concussion story may be true. She is an older woman .. 65 years old .. weakened by a very busy job that she travels around the world for ... gets the flu .. passes out and hits her head. All very reasonable.

Having a concussion is no small thing. I had one four years ago. It was 8 months before I could look at a computer screen or watch the TV move. Bright lights or flashing type lights bothered me for two years. My head started whistling and hasn't stopped. And for a year afterwards my personality had changed .. I was very quick tempered and frustrated easily.

If she has a concussion, there is NO WAY she could go in front of flashbulbs and bright senate lights. And I would doubt any testimony she gave because her memory could easily be jumbled.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
in normal circumstances a blood clot would have formed much sooner than three weeks after the concussion,

There are 'slow bleeds' which happen. Ronald Reagan had one. When he got his concussion, his head xrays showed no bleeding. One month later when they checked it showed that he had a slow bleed that developed over the month timeframe.

Anyways ... I don't doubt the story. She easily could have a concussion. The only part that I really doubt is that two weeks after the concussion they said that she was 'working from home'. NO WAY could someone with a concussion like that get on a computer or do paperwork, etc etc. Not a chance.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The story at www.eutimes.net... offers another interesting perspective on these events. Lets the conspiracies go on!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I stand by my last post regarding how to treat a blood clot in or around the brain! That is why I doubted the original story. This article actually explains her situation quite well, and yet creates even more doubt for me!!

What was confusing is that the first reports said she was being treated with a blood thinner–something you don’t do when someone gets bleeding around or in the brain after a head injury. Why? When you do that, the person bleeds more and can suffer brain damage.

In her case, a small clot developed inside a vein. With other head injuries, the vein typically tears or ruptures, which is why blood thinners make it worse.

Instead, this is more like a small clot that develops in a leg vein, except these typically dont break off and travel anywhere. Its very rare. And once again, dont cause a stroke or brain damage.

denver.cbslocal.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">CBS Denver
Which leads me to think, why the big deal!! Its tiny!! Probably wouldn't show up on a Ct scan and barely showed up on the MRI!!

They are grasping at straws with this!! Doing anything to get her out of testifying!!! So wrong on so many levels!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I do not know that. Indirectly we are ALL responsible.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Anti-coagulants are used for most blood clotting incidents, likely hers was not severe enough to perform surgery and surgery is not always required. The anti-coagulants would help loosen the blood and dissolve the clot if given right amounts, her blood wouldn't become too thin. I've had that happen before, developed hematoma in my stomach after receiving shots in the abdomen. Painful experience I wouldn't wish on anyone.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ETA:

SkuzzleButt beat me to it. I realized once I read on to the next page.

Originally posted by paxnatus
Just wanted to add this. You do not treat a blood clot located in the head with blood thinners!!! It does not matter if the clot is inside the brain or out! NO! You risk a deadly result, such as stroke or death!! The recommended treatment is surgery asap!

A blood clot in the extremities depending on type and location can be treated with blood thinners. However, typical treatment is placement of a "greenfield" drain and then blood thinners......

They are lying through their arses!!!!!

So it makes one wonder......what does she not want to say about Benghazi!!!!!

Pax

They just released her yesterday and they are saying that the clot was in her head.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was released from a New York hospital on Wednesday, three days after doctors discovered a blood clot in her head.

Clinton's medical team advised her Wedneday evening that she was making good progress on all fronts and said they are confident she will fully recover, said Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines. Doctors had been treating Clinton with blood thinners to dissolve a clot in a vein that runs through the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear.

www.ctvnews.ca...

I'm no expert on blood clots so if what you say is true, then it does add to the inconsistencies of this already suspicious situation.

Now it's just a matter of playing the waiting game for their next announcement.
edit on 1/3/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

When you treat a blood clot in the head around the brain, typically it is known as either a subdural
hematoma, or a dural hematoma...You never treat a blood clot of this type with anticoagulants!! The reason being
you run the risk of the clot bursting and bleeding into the brain or around the brain , creating swelling in the brain
or around the brain. This situation puts the patient at risk for immediate stroke, sudden death or permanent
brain damage!!

Most of the time you are treating a hematoma in the head you are dealing with a clot in an artery and not in a vein.When treating a venous clot you are typically dealing with a clot in the extremities and you would use blood thinners.

Hillary's situation, as stated in the article above was quite rare, she allegedly had/ has a venous clot in her head!! Veins are much smaller than arteries which indicates the clot is very, very small. My assumption is she has had that clot for years! Its a non factor! However, she needs a legal reason to not testify in the Benghazi hearings and what a great one ole Bill has conjured up! I mean think about it. Whatever she says now truly calls in to question her testimony!!! She will claim amnesia or have just a slight lapse in memory and have a medical reason backing her up!! It's not only perfect, its diabolical!!

Pax
edit on 1/3/2013 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Are you a professional hematologist? Or doctor? Or nurse that can give a professional opinion on the matter? Perhaps the doctors are providing the best treatment they think is appropriate in this case. Each and every clotting case is different because each person's history is unique.

Not everything in this world is a conspiracy. Accidents do happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

Are you a professional hematologist? Or doctor? Or nurse that can give a professional opinion on the matter? Perhaps the doctors are providing the best treatment they think is appropriate in this case. Each and every clotting case is different because each person's history is unique.

Not everything in this world is a conspiracy. Accidents do happen.

Your right, not everything is, this however happens to be one HUGE conspiracy!!

I'm a nurse, and if you would spend time reading for comprehension, you would see that I am agreeing with
with the doctors and what they were saying! I was trying to explain to you why it was not typical to use anticoagulants to treat a blood clot in the head!! In fact it borders on gross negligence HAD it been an arterial. clot!!
That raised a major flag with me as it did with most of the most medical community!!!

Obviously I offended you that was not my intention.

However, I do not believe Hillary's story for one second!! Its all too convenient!! You I guess believe the Benghazi debacle just the way the media fed it you!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
October 14, 2016

The physician who removed the 2012 Blood Clot from Hillary Clinton's brain has been found DEAD.

""The infamously named “Clinton Body Count” has now increased after a Maryland (US) based doctor was discovered dead this past week under mysterious circumstances—and who had, this past June, been part of a specialized medical team that removed a blood clot from the brain of Hillary Clinton.""

Source: therealstrategy.com...

There's really no good reason for Godmother Hillary to order a hit on a physician who saved her life, is there?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 14, 2016

The physician who removed the 2012 Blood Clot from Hillary Clinton's brain has been found DEAD.

""The infamously named “Clinton Body Count” has now increased after a Maryland (US) based doctor was discovered dead this past week under mysterious circumstances—and who had, this past June, been part of a specialized medical team that removed a blood clot from the brain of Hillary Clinton.""

Source: therealstrategy.com...

There's really no good reason for Godmother Hillary to order a hit on a physician who saved her life, is there?

From your source:

"Maryland Doctor Who Treated Hillary Clinton For Blood Clot On Brain Mysteriously Dies
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers"

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join