It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
never mind.
edit on 31-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
She came,
She clotted,
She croaked? (We can but hope!
)

Unfortunately I don't think diplomatic sickness is fatal very often.

I'm sorry but she deserved that!

You just made my new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Not to interrupt the spitting match, but does anybody know if Bill has been to the hospital to see Hillary? I saw where Chelsea has been seen, but haven't found any reports on Bill.

(If I could tell her anything, it would be: "Stay safe, Hillary....you may be in danger of being shut down. Know who your doctors are and remember the Martha Mitchell Effect. A head trauma is a convenient excuse.")

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

So literally hundreds of posters publically wishing death on various brown skinned people, simply because Hilary and her cronies have declared them to be 'Terrorists' is perfectly acceptable.....But wishing to see the back of an American who has provably been the source of untold carnage somehow isn't?

Get over yourself.
edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So literally hundreds of posters publically wishing death on various brown skinned people, simply because Hilary and her cronies have declared them to be 'Terrorists' is perfectly acceptable.....But wishing to see the back of an American who has provably been the source of untold carnage somehow isn't?

Get over yourself.
edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

Get over myself? Have you seen me writing the words of wishing death upon anyone? I didnt even wish death on Osama Bin Laden. I wanted to see him have a trial so that perhaps his defense team would bring up the numerous inconsistencies with the 9/11 commission report and perhaps shed light on 9/11 in a court of law.

And yes, I will again say, it is disgusting to wish death on her. You dont know the circumstances of anything she has done aside from what you read on your computer.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

For a liberal you are very uptight.....Get a sense of humour man!

But on a serious note, were Hilary to succumb to her 'clot' what percentage of the world do you think would be celebrating compared to those grieving.....There are an awful lot of brown people out there and she has bombed most of them.
edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

For a liberal you are very up tight.....Get a sense of humour man!

But on a serious note, were Hilary to succumb to her 'clot' what percentage of the world do you think would be celebrating compared to those grieving.....There are an awful lot of brown people out there and she has bombed most of them.

Im uptight, get a sense of humor? About those wishing death upon another human being, who has never been proven to have killed anyone. Bush killed a lot of people, do you wish death upon him? Hell, George Washington killed a lot of people, would you have wished death on him as well?

Get a sense of humor about people seriously wishing death on Hillary Clinton? No thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
You guys are wishing death and making it public here. What do you expect? People not to be disturbingly insulted ?

I'm not gonna mini mod. Do whatever you want. I'm not alerting anything. I have no idea whats against a t &c , that's up the mods.

But you cant blame people for being disgusted with those on her wishing for her death.

I am in no way wishing it upon her, I am merely stating facts. You should do some research on Karma and the Law of Attraction.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Reread my first post dude.....How serious does it look?

The (semi)serious bit was at the bottom, but since you bit and I really don't like Hillary I made it clear that I (and many, many others) would be glad to see the back of her one way or another.....I'm not really wishing death on her, but I'm certainly not praying for her swift recovery either.

edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p/clarity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

You guys are wishing death and making it public here. What do you expect? People not to be disturbingly insulted ?

I'm not gonna mini mod. Do whatever you want. I'm not alerting anything. I have no idea whats against a t &c , that's up the mods.

But you cant blame people for being disgusted with those on her wishing for her death.

I am in no way wishing it upon her, I am merely stating facts. You should do some research on Karma and the Law of Attraction.

Done plenty. I have a dharmachakra tatoo on my inside fore arm... You just should be saying that about every single person who has ever been secretary of defense, or person in power of the military then. I doubt you are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's not a job I'd apply for.....How about you?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The serious bit was at the bottom, but since you bit and I really don't like Hillary I made it clear that I (and many, many others) would be glad to see the back of her one way or another.....I'm not really wishing death on her, but I'm certainly not praying fo her swift recovery either.

Why cant you hope she gets better, and simply disagree with her politics. I dont get that sentiment. I hated bush more than anyone I can remember in politics. Never wished for any harm at all. Every heart problem Cheney had, I hoped he recovered.

I simply dont understand those who dont hope for health for everyone. Except maybe hitler, stalin, and mao and others who have been PROVED to have murdered innocents.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It's not a job I'd apply for.....How about you?

Well yea I would, but simply to discover all the secrets we have and enact disclosure

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The power of life and death over poor brown people (and the enormous financial kickbacks thus reaped) wouldn't excite you then?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The serious bit was at the bottom, but since you bit and I really don't like Hillary I made it clear that I (and many, many others) would be glad to see the back of her one way or another.....I'm not really wishing death on her, but I'm certainly not praying fo her swift recovery either.

Why cant you hope she gets better, and simply disagree with her politics. I dont get that sentiment. I hated bush more than anyone I can remember in politics. Never wished for any harm at all. Every heart problem Cheney had, I hoped he recovered.

I simply dont understand those who dont hope for health for everyone. Except maybe hitler, stalin, and mao and others who have been PROVED to have murdered innocents.

I'm quite sure there were some people who prayed for the eternal souls of the Nazis even as they were being locked into the gas-chambers.....For all the good it did them (or us).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Done plenty. I have a dharmachakra tatoo on my inside fore arm... You just should be saying that about every single person who has ever been secretary of defense, or person in power of the military then. I doubt you are.

I get it, you are trying to say that every person deserves a chance to change their ways. Unfortunately for specified individuals, they have not changed, and so "you" need to accept the fact that she is getting exactly what she has created for herself.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I hate to sound insensitive, but once again this sounds a little too convenient. Will she ever end up testifying about the Benghazi attacks?

What if she died before testifying? That would be really convenient...

Half the people in this thread have already dismissed her as a liar so whether she testifies or not is irrelevant to them.

I hope she gets better, I hope she testifies and says what she said in Peru; she's at fault for what happened. Would she be lying then? Isn't that what you want to hear? Or maybe you all want her to not only admit fault but somehow also lay the blame on the president? I don't know what is wrong with some of you but I hope you don't have any firearms nearby because you're obviously not mentally stable.

to call a politician a liar is like calling water wet its always a truthful statement! Do you really believe politicians get into office by telling the truth? To lie to the public gets you nothing "no criminal charges" but to get caught lying under oath is something totally different you can end up in jail but that's not the real issue here, the real issue is not being able to get caught lying by delaying it until the public doesn't care anymore then she will plead the fifth and people will not scream for her head. Its about allowing her to be able run after president obama is done

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lets make this interesting. We'll put your perspective into play with the above quote...

"Why cant you hope hitler gets better, and simply disagree with his politics. I dont get that sentiment. I hated stalin more than anyone I can remember in politics. Never wished for any harm at all. Every heart problem mao had, I hoped he recovered".

I would love to stay and chat, but there is a bar and a fine lady waiting for me to appear...

Cheers.....AND,

Happy New Years.....!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Lets make this interesting. We'll put your perspective into play with the above quote...

"Why cant you hope hitler gets better, and simply disagree with his politics. I dont get that sentiment. I hated stalin more than anyone I can remember in politics. Never wished for any harm at all. Every heart problem mao had, I hoped he recovered".

I would love to stay and chat, but there is a bar and a fine lady waiting for me to appear...

Cheers.....AND,

Happy New Years.....!

Sure, post and run comparing Hillary to Hitler and Bush to Stalin.. Classy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Dude, try just for one moment to imagine that you have brown skin and the Quran is your preferred guide to spirituality, family values and social life.....How do you think you would perceive Hilary et. al. then?

edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity/brevity

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join