It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Never go for a cup of tea at Shimon Peres's house.
Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Why is it when those arguing the biggest stretches of conspiracies resort to arguing the negative...

Shows you have no real evidence

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Update....the clot is in her brain behind her right ear, she had a clot in her leg in 1998.

It’s not clear whether the fall that led to Clinton’s concussion caused the clot — or if clot led to the fall — but Boulos said it’s rare for head trauma to trigger problems like these.

The more likely culprit, he said, is a genetic predisposition, perhaps combined with dehydration from the flu. Clinton told The News in 2007 that she was diagnosed with a clot behind her right knee in 1998.

Dr. Eugene Flamm, chairman of the neurological surgery department at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, said blood thinners are usually effective in dealing with such clots and most patients make full recoveries. He didn’t expect Clinton to face restrictions on air travel or other activities that could affect her possible 2016 White House run. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 31-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You and many others here have severe reading comprehension problems.

I never said I had proof of anything as far as her fall goes, but I did show proof of what her job responsibilities are and she needs to testify when they deem her healthy.

I still don't believe she suffered a concussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Please quote where I ever stated some grand conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by RN311

I was stating my opinion that if that is the video of her fall, I don't think it could have caused a concussion. I cannot find a definite statement of where she fell and sustained the injury, only that she was resting at home SINCE the fall.

Do you know she definitely fell at home? Where you there?

A spokesman for Clinton, Philippe Reines, said the secretary of state came down with a stomach virus last weekend. "While suffering from a stomach virus, Secretary Clinton became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion," he said. "She has been recovering at home and will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors," Reines said in a statement.

www.guardian.co.uk...

as you stated previously "it is so easy to do a search and find the facts before commenting" google search

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continues to recover from a concussion she suffered after falling early last week in her Washington, D.C., home. She was alone at the time she passed out and her concussion was not diagnosed until days later. The concussion was not severe, her doctors said, reports and was due to dehydration suffered after a trip the former first lady took to Europe, NBC News.

I'll even provide a link people

and if you have a problem with this source I'm sure I can do a search and find more
edit on 31-12-2012 by RN311 because: redo link

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

I posted the statement from her spokesman who did not state where she was.

I found the statement you are referring to and did not post it because it was from an anonymous source who stated he did not have permission to speak about it.

I'll stand by my source, thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
She came,
She clotted,
She croaked? (We can but hope!
)

Unfortunately I don't think diplomatic sickness is fatal very often.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Please quote where I ever stated some grand conspiracy.

I still don't believe she suffered a concussion.

That would involve multiple people covering up that she never had a concussion.

Thus, a conspiracy. So..........?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
She came,
She clotted,
)

Did you just say you hope she dies? If so, you're pretty much an evil person.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You can't even prove a concussion, just what might be evidence of one.....they suspect my daughter has one from her car accident in June and it could take a year to recover. But there is no actual proof you can see or touch. There wouldn't be anything to conspire on except a statement.

"Hillary fell, she has a concussion"......then the news media picks up on it and repeats and repeats.

I believe someone or her was stalling and now they found this clot.

But please tell me, do you always just believe whatever you are told?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You can't even prove a concussion, just what might be evidence of one.....they suspect my daughter has one from her car accident in June and it could take a year to recover. But there is no actual proof you can see or touch. There wouldn't be anything to conspire on except a statement.

"Hillary fell, she has a concussion"......then the news media picks up on it and repeats and repeats.

I believe someone or her was stalling and now they found this clot.

But please tell me, do you always just believe whatever you are told?

Absolutely not, but when I question something, I do so when there is evidence. You have non except a hunch.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I still don't understand what she had to gain by faking a concussion, if she really has a secret she doesn't want to tell when/if she testifies then she just wouldn't tell it, we all know they lie, so why wouldn't she just lie?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why is it when those arguing the biggest stretches of conspiracies resort to arguing the negative...

Shows you have no real evidence

We use your kind as a missing link?

jk
edit on 31-12-2012 by Mello71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

Because I would think it is easier to not do it than sit thru hours of questioning and trip up.

And maybe she thinks she is above the law like many of you seem to think.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes.....She is an evil murderess.

I believe in large parts of your country the penalty for murder is death?

But my main point is that I doubt there is anything wrong with her.....She's just using a long established means of avoiding answering embarrassing questions.

But if it were to prove otherwise.....Well, that's karma!

edit on 31-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by squarehead666
She came,
She clotted,
)

Did you just say you hope she dies? If so, you're pretty much an evil person.

She has reaped what she has sown. She is getting what she deserves. Murder is evil, and karma is one hell of a b!tch. This is just the way the universe rolls. Dont like it? Well, tough lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by salainen

This thread is about the fact that there may not actually be a bloodclot......please follow along.

Nobody is saying someone gave her a bloodclot.

We are saying it may be more stall tactics so she can get out of testifying. Holy cow.

Well, if you say so.

Now, why is this testifying so important? How would she fake a bloodclot? Seems like a big conspiracy over a small thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by gazzachel

I may severely dislike people, but I would NEVER wish anyone dead or ill.

Mods - can something be done here?

edit on 31-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

I alerted the mods as soon as I saw the post. Absolutely ridiculous. So many people wishing she would be dead on this thread that it really makes me sad. I thought ATS would have nice people, apparently many of them are not.

Originally posted by gazzachel
and who are you to judge who should or shouldn't be allowed to mkae a comment, i am entitled to have an opinion whether you like my comments or not this why its called a forum and as far as i know i didn't break any t&c's....

Not to backseat moderate but, just to point out the possible T&Cs applicable:

15a) Offensive Content: You will not Post forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, videos, images, and other supported content, links to images or use avatars and/or signatures that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, and/or disruptive.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

edit on 31-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)
What a GD CRY BABY! Get over it and move on! You've been here on ATS for four months and am dictating what people should/should not say? Get over yourself!

Edit: I think you would do well as a mall cop...!
edit on 31-12-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You guys are wishing death and making it public here. What do you expect? People not to be disturbingly insulted ?

I'm not gonna mini mod. Do whatever you want. I'm not alerting anything. I have no idea whats against a t &c , that's up the mods.

But you cant blame people for being disgusted with those on her wishing for her death.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join