It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iceman22

I have seen her faint multiple times recently!

I am from a medical back ground (nursing). If anything she has been taking too many high altitude trips in planes for a woman of her age. It could easily be that. It is real I assure you. Don't be too mean to her. Remember atleast who she is and do try to have some respect.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There are few liars greater than Bill Clinton but Hillary tops even him.........believe nothing about the story - absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beretta
There are few liars greater than Bill Clinton but Hillary tops even him.........believe nothing about the story - absolutely nothing.

I disagree with you. Where is your evidence then. Let me see it please.

I believe the official version because I have seen her looking very ill. I have seen her falling down on planes a few times.

I reckon the blood clot is to do with all the flights. She will be fine and I bet you she does testify. Check my prediction record; I am 100% always right when I say things like that.

So be careful with assumptions. If you are questioning it then come up with some evidence or commentary please.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beretta

I am going to take you to task here Beretta. I will not be mean, but I want to tell you that one liners like you wrote here are not in the spirit of ATS.

You don't even say (I)" believe nothing about this story". Your use of language infers that everyone else should follow your lead and not believe this story. That is all you say. Where is the evidence to tell us how you have come to that decision? I have told you all about how I came to my perception of this.

Horrible nasty rumours get started by spiteful one liners. Please have some respect for the ATS readership. We want more than just the one line spiteful remark nowadays, ok! Hope I was polite enough there.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

While on total bedrest post concussion, she may have developed a blood clot in her leg.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Exactly, in normal circumstances a blood clot would have formed much sooner than three weeks after the concussion, and as the video points out, it does not even appear that she hit her head. It is possible to get a concussions without actually hitting your head with certain types of neck trauma but it looks like they caught her and her fall wasn't that bad of one.

Blood clot in leg due to total bedrest post concussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcabmi

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hi OP and all! Happy New Year!

This thread has made interesting reading to see how people are reacting in terms of conscience about Foreign Secretary Clinton being poorly.

I have been feeling very sad for her. On a personal level I like her. She is very strong and the survival of her and Bill's marriage shows great strength of character.

Has nobody noticed how many flights this lady has been taking these last few years? She has worked her butt off for you America. I watched her doing it through the media. Sometimes she looked so ill and tired, bless her!

I may totally disagree with that world of power, but I am still allowed to view people and give merit and praise where I see it is due. I see it is due here.

God bless you, Hillary. Thanks for all the hard work you have beeen doing with your diplomatic missions on behalf of the U.S. I wish you a speedy recovery and much peace and happiness for you, Bill and family for 2013.

From the looks of things, Bill Clinton had no easy ride with her either. She killed her first boyfriend by running over him with a car.....she's a man hater. I have no sympathy for her and hope this is real.

If she had done what a wife was supposed to do while married...Bill wouldn't have had to look elsewhere. It's not his fault that Monica would do the things his wife would not.

If she, for some feminists reason, had the right to get married without having to please her man....then he had the right to go out and find it elsewhere, as marriage does come with certain expectations.

Hillary should have gotten married to a man that didn't want to have sex with his wife.......like another feminist. and none of this would have happened...what do people think is going to happen when a lesbian marries a man with a sexual appetite?

edit on 31-12-2012 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

And you know what when on in their private life how?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
With what looked like a relatively benign fall; is it possible that a blood clot caused the fainting spell as opposed to the other way around?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
All you Hillary sympathizers will hate me for this but I just can't help myself

edit on 12/31/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't see her actually falling in the clip, so that's not of much value - at least visually.
However, given the immense amount of sensitive information (that she might have) floating around in her head, it reminds me of when
William Casey was CIA Director and well...when he was supposed to testify before the House Committee:

The following day Casey appeared before the House Select Committee on Intelligence (HSCI). Alan Fiers, a colleague at the CIA who also attended the session, remarked: He stumbled and fumbled. at times it seemed he couldn't talk. He had to be carried. He'd start to answer and wave to one of us to take over when his words or his facts failed him." Casey was due to appear before the HSCI on 16th December.

The day before, CIA physician, Dr. Arvel Tharp went to visit Casey in his office. According to Tharp, while he was being examined, Casey suffered a seizure. He was taken to Georgetown University Hospital and was not able to appear before the HSCI.

Tharp told Casey he had a brain tumor and that he would have to endure an operation. Casey was not keen and asked if he could have radio therapy instead. However, Tharp was insistent that he needed surgery. Casey entered the operating room on 18th December.

The tumor was removed but during the operation, brain cells were damaged and Casey lost his ability to speak. As his biographer, Joseph E. Persico, points out (The Lives and Secrets of William J. Casey): "one school of rumors ran, the CIA or the NSC or the White House had arranged to have a piece of the brain removed from the man who knew the secrets".

Maybe there are others who would prefer she didn't speak. Maybe it's just a routine health issue...

How William Casey was Silenced
edit on 31-12-2012 by explorer14 because: words

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why are my world leaders finding ways out of their jobs? Girlfriends, blood clots... the misfortune comes in threes, who is the third one going to be?

Nobody likes to get into the hospital twice unless they are looking to avoid certain and impending death. Blood clots are a serious matter. I had a family member almost lose a limb to a blood clot, and the surviving surgery left him handicapped for life with huge scars and what seems like months in the hospital. Now figure kind of disease onto someone's head, they could lose half their brain to a clot. She could lose her life. If not in Benghazi it could be at home.

Understand Clinton has been in airplanes for a big part of her job. That is not a clot-friendly environment. She's going to have to have less trips and do that vegan diet, shrink up like Bill has, after this to ensure no repeat problems.

Can't they get a TV or computer screen and put it at the testimony table, let her give details through that?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I always thought someone should smack some sense into her. Looks like she did it to herself. And now she is under pseudo house arrest.

Convenient.

But at the same time in contact and "working by phone".

www.people.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

don't you have some nice cozy right-wing blog you can voice your opinion on? there are thousands of them and you would fit right in...and talk about haters...when a democrat goes down, keep kicking while they lay on the floor like a good republican does.
i guess nobody should have sympathy if YOUR mother fell down, recieved a concussion, and was hospitalized for a blood clot...maybe we here could get pictures of her and make vulgar remarks, you know...all in the spirit of fun!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm a Libertarian.

This woman is seriously ill.

My brother died of this same thing.

This woman is SERIOUSLY ILL.

Leave her alone.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

don't you have some nice cozy right-wing blog you can voice your opinion on? there are thousands of them and you would fit right in...and talk about haters...when a democrat goes down, keep kicking while they lay on the floor like a good republican does.
i guess nobody should have sympathy if YOUR mother fell down, recieved a concussion, and was hospitalized for a blood clot...maybe we here could get pictures of her and make vulgar remarks, you know...all in the spirit of fun!!!

I am not one of the gullible schmucks who has fallen for the "Left-Right Paradigm" so your comparison to fairy tale associations has no effect on me, sorry, just saying.

Keep on thinking that you have a voice in what happens, while I continue to see past the charade we call a fair voting system and democracy.

If my mom was as evil as Hillary Clinton she would deserve every bit of criticism that Hillary has received in this thread as well. Thankfully, my dear mother is not a war mongering psychopath who makes a living on supporting wars based on lies.

Also, my mom would never cheer the cold blooded murder of a human being either, such as Hillary has done, the video is on page one just in case you missed it.

Thanks, have a good day

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Concussions can ultimately cause problems with memory and concentration, and can lead to chronic headaches and balance problems.

"Ya...Secretary of State. Hillary Clinton what do you have to say about the Benghazi attack?"
"Pardon me, but what Benghazi attack do you speak of?"

So you people that rile on the Benghazi event, did you get up and arms when embassies were attacked - and hundreds more people killed - during Bush's reign or terror? Did you get hysterical when republicans cut funding for embassy security? You didn't? Then why not?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lets all hope that Hilary's serious medical condition receives the same attention from this famous German magazine as did GHWBush
Perhaps they will memorialize Hilary's notorious "Witches Cackle." ........."Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble."

In both cases it could be a sign - a portent of their impending death - do we all cheer "Good riddance"? ahhhhhh Jes jokin aroun............

Reports of former President George HW Bush's demise were greatly exaggerated earlier today when German magazine der Spiegel erroneously published a partial obituary, reports the AP. Adding insult to premature death, Spiegel memorialized Bush as a "colorless politician," whose presidency only looked good when later compared to that of his son, George W Bush. The obit appeared briefly on the website, before quickly being taken down.

Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

edit on 31-12-2012 by Beretta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

I don’t believe in coincidence. The timing is just too excellent for her and her buddies. However, I do hope it’s true and I do hope that she doesn’t recover. She will testify for Benghazi like Bush and Cheney did for 9/11... You’re kidding yourselves if you think anything will be different.

Well you can disbelieve all you want but there is such things as coincidence. Murphy's law works from both sides of any argument. I'm no Hillary lover by a long stretch but being admitted to the hospital for a blood clot hardly seems like something the Secretary of State would do just to get out of talking to a Congress who are no even in session huh?

MSM gave Benghazi a pass. If it had been Bush they would be calling for impeachment by now. Nothing really shocking going on with Benghazi, they screwed up and since "they" are the anointed ones. They get a free pass. About 25% of the population buys whatever the MSM sells them, 40% live in "La La land" all the time and who the hell knows what they are thinking about.

V

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
She really has looked awful lately. What's with the droopy hair, she doesn't have time to get a haircut?

But I think the real thing going on here, is it's taking longer than they thought to get Hillary Clone #6 (or whatever) ready.

Now that sounds like the ats I know and love,lol

believe me when someone passes out it's more like a tree falling
they looked as though everyone was in position to catch her.Actually
she looked like she floated down,she didn't fall over...pitiful

What's next amnesia?

What goes around comes around

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
When Hillary's condition was first reported, I, too, thought this was her way of getting out of having to testify about the Benghazi boondoggle. But, then, she said she would definitely testify after she was over the stomach ailment.

Next thing you know, she suffered a head injury!! Hmmm....She STILL said she would testify after her concussion was healed.

Now, she has a blood clot and is hospitalized.

Hillary is arguably the most powerful woman in the world. She probably knows things others wish she didn't know. I am now inclined to think one of two things...either she is just tired and wants to retire and encourage Chelsea to give her a grandkid or two. Or, somebody else wants her to. She knows much too much on a global scale.
edit on 31-12-2012 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join