It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As someone with a rare blood clotting disorder, I can assure you that - no matter who the person is, that receiving a blood clot IS NOT awesome news. Shame on you people. People really do get sick and injured.
I hope for her sake she comes out okay. Clots can be fatal with serious complications arising from them.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Fainting.
Concussion.
Blood clot.
Amnesia.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What does it matter? You guys consider her to be a liar... So if she is such a liar, whats to stop her from just lying under oath? Nothing... Thus, no need to fake a condition like this. Thus logically, she actually is in the hospital recovering... And when she feels better, shell go testify and lie then....

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by bknapple32

Do you consider her to be a truthful person?

Why should we believe her?

We don't have to believe her..but the doctors at NY Presbyterian(where she is) would have to be lying too.

Which, I'm guessing, is a rather large no-no.

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Not necessarily so, someone can have chronic clot and not even know it until symptoms pop up. Some people have clots without any symptoms at all.

link   
Maybe she got bopped on the head as a warning not to testify? She does look as if she has been skipping a meal or two, so who knows. Dehydration is the number one cause of problems in the elderly and no matter how young she may feel it is still a serious consideration for her.
edit on 30-12-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Fainting.
Concussion.
Blood clot.
Stroke?????

that would be an easy way to make it go away.
edit on 30-12-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I was trying not to be too much of a D-bag

nonsense!
we are rejoicing with all those who love justice.
[even if we may be jumping the gun]
lets all send POSITIVE vibes and "wish her well"

remember positive vibes, not negative, as the latter will insure she runs for POSUS

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Maybe she got bopped on the head as a warning not to testify? She does look as if she has been skipping a meal or two, so who knows. Dehydration is the number one cause of problems in the elderly and no matter how young she may feel it is still a serious consideration for her.
edit on 30-12-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

Say what you want about the Clintons, but they aren't the people you "bop on the head". Don't let Bill's "Slick Willie" act fool you.

THESE mother#ers have had people killed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought that her fainting episode happened at home, and was caused by dehydration from a stomach bug she got while over seas so I don't think that video is relevant. Also you can get a blood clot at any time, for no reason at all, yes they are more common after trauma or injury, but the are also caused by prolonged best rest, blood settles in your legs and when you finally get up, a clot can break lose and cause damage. It could be this is what happened here.

whether you think this is all some big conspiracy to keep her from testifying or not, this is an entirely possible.

although i do have to agree with bknapples32, you wouldn't have believed her one way or the other so why does it matter??

I don't really understand what faking all of this would have accomplished for her?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't wish any mis-fortune on a fellow human being, but the truth is all of these people are scumbags. Republicans, Democrats, it doesn't matter. I am sure there are some people on both side of the aisle that are truly there for the right reasons, but there is no way that ALL Republicans or ALL Democrats should always be voting the same way the party wants them to vote.

Anyway, I hope she and GHWB are okay, but as far as their 'careers' they are both criminals and certainly don't represent the people.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by timetothink

She is a horrible actor among other things.

I will refrain from explaining what I really think about her out of the small chance that she is telling the truth, but I agree with everyone, this smells like BS.

I don't believe anything these people say.

agreed and i didn't really cast a skeptical eye until the press announced her 'treatment' regimen ... HIPPA anyone ?
(can't view the video so i haven't seen the performance )

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't usually wish any kind of a harm towards anyone, but this biatch had it coming. G.B senior, same boat. The son will join in sooner or later. These scumbags will fall one by one. Nature will getcha even in the White House!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

my guess would be no she wont testify more than likely she will succumb to blood clot or be she will be reported as succumbing to it and paid a largee amount of money and relocated to a different continent .

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In all fairness to her, she doesn't look well and she did fall asleep at some function. There were photos.

I think we should cut her some slack on this one.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Never wish ill on anyone. Whether you agree with them or not - it's not right. I would never wish a blood clot on anyone - having actually had one in real life.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Never wish ill on anyone. Whether you agree with them or not - it's not right. I would never wish a blood clot on anyone - having actually had one in real life.

Yea I agree. This is a little disturbing to me to say the least

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I hate to sound insensitive, but once again this sounds a little too convenient. Will she ever end up testifying about the Benghazi attacks?

What if she died before testifying? That would be really convenient...

Half the people in this thread have already dismissed her as a liar so whether she testifies or not is irrelevant to them.

I hope she gets better, I hope she testifies and says what she said in Peru; she's at fault for what happened. Would she be lying then? Isn't that what you want to hear? Or maybe you all want her to not only admit fault but somehow also lay the blame on the president? I don't know what is wrong with some of you but I hope you don't have any firearms nearby because you're obviously not mentally stable.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have a gut reaction to mistrust this woman, more than her husband actually, who really did connect with the American people especially following his storied "I can feel your pain" response.
I hope she is being truthful, but the timing concerning the Benghazi testimony raises some concerns. That said, maybe she's been drinking a bit too much, considering the strains of her current position. That might be a concern being kept under wraps due to the high profile nature of her job. She hasn't looked good or terribly healthy recently, and has been seen "partying" with staff on occasions.
I honestly can't see her running for President in 2016, despite what some pundits suggest. Being a private citizen again and away from the intense media spotlight may be the best "medicine" for her.

That said, I hope she fully recovers from whatever it is that currently ails her.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

"Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines says her doctors discovered the clot during a follow-up exam Sunday. Reines says Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants. She was admitted to New York-Presbyterian Hospital so doctors can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours."

"Reines says doctors will continue to assess Clinton's condition, "including other issues associated with her concussion.""

This clot was found during a follow-up exam today (Sun 12/30/2012). It's strange that we've heard NOTHING from her husband about the concussion, isn't it? I wonder what the "other issues" are? After all Hillary has been through over the past 20+ years, it's suspicious that this growing list of health issues suddenly arise just before it's time for her put her hand on the Holy Bible and swear to tell the truth about Bengazi, "so help me God".

Hillary Clinton was raised in a conservative/religious community not far from where I live. If she were to testify at a hearing after swearing before God to tell the truth.. she would. To avoid telling an unpleasant truth, you must avoid testifying... any way you can.
-cwm
edit on 30-12-2012 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join