It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by bknapple32

Why cant you hope she gets better, and simply disagree with her politics. I dont get that sentiment. I hated bush more than anyone I can remember in politics. Never wished for any harm at all. Every heart problem Cheney had, I hoped he recovered.
Lets make this interesting. We'll put your perspective into play with the above quote...

"Why cant you hope hitler gets better, and simply disagree with his politics. I dont get that sentiment. I hated stalin more than anyone I can remember in politics. Never wished for any harm at all. Every heart problem mao had, I hoped he recovered".

I would love to stay and chat, but there is a bar and a fine lady waiting for me to appear...

Cheers.....AND,

Happy New Years.....!

Sure, post and run comparing Hillary to Hitler and Bush to Stalin.. Classy.
Yeah, after all... Hillary, hitler, Bush, and Stalin, are in fact "classy"!

But seriously, I do have to run. Don't think for a moment I don't see your view. I find it very valid here on ATS. As anyone else who has an argument about a specific topic.

Peace...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Look who's ill at the perfect time, I wouldn't put it past her.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
I know Hillary has done bad things..but wishing her ill, wishing death on her..is really disgusting. Some of you need to rediscover your humanity. No matter what she's done..she's a human being in distress.

Focus on that, and wish her well.

I really cannot see any situation where I would disagree with you at all, infact I am human enough to agree in this case too,

However if I am to go along with everyone saying that we as humans are full of bloodlust anyway as told by the past, then I pride myself on being a new breed that actually cares about the next man or woman enough to save before pillage. In Hillary Clintons case though its hard not to give in to primal, dare I say reptilian, urges.

The more people who quietly evacuate the positions of power (however that may be) that have previously shown such contempt for human life as to have such a quote as

"We came, we saw, he died, [insert maniacal laugh here]"

Quite frankly, the better.

Sorry Mrs Clinton but you haven't been looking your best for a while now and while I wouldn't say such deplorable a thing to your good self as you appear to find it funny to about the grim death of a foreign leader, regardless of your private views of the man, the less you grace the world stage the better, if time to quietly retire all the better, and I do not say that personally but for the sake of humanity.

(I still remember being stupid enough to wonder whether the staged "faces of horror" image supposedly during the *ahem* Bin Laden raid, was legitimate. When you heard her evil delight to hear Guddafi was dead, you start to question why you always want to see the best in others. Is it so much to ask that those in positions of supposed power don't celebrate and laugh demonically the death of someone else?? Maybe that's just me?)
edit on 1-1-2013 by kaptabs because: Tidying

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What did the Ambassador in Benghazi know about that his murder was allowed to happen to cover up.....what?
Hillary Clinton is an Attorney. She is as truthful as her husband who"Did not have sex with that woman." What is being covered up by the"Fiscal Cliff"BS??????Benghazi.......All of them are dirty. All of them are not straight with We The People.....Then enemy of the USA is here........Benghazi is a cover up.....Hillary never hit her head. She has no clot. This is drama it is cover up. Oswald killed Kennedy....uh huh.....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
What a GD CRY BABY! Get over it and move on! You've been here on ATS for four months and am dictating what people should/should not say? Get over yourself!

Edit: I think you would do well as a mall cop...!
edit on 31-12-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

Dictating what people should/shouldn't say, well, everyone has their opinions, but if your opinion is that someone should die, then you really need to get some help. Seems like there are a lot of people here with the opinion she should die, so I suppose me backseat moderating was uncalled for. Sorry. I hope you get over it soon.

I probably would.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Maybe she'll have some short term memory loss after the blood clot treatment and won't be able to testify. Very convenient.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Looking at the video, I wonder if she wasn't zapped by the heart attack weapon.
First she got fired from her position as a foreign affairs secretary and now this.
In case you wonder, NOBODY QUITS that kind of position!
Anyone remembers Obama's note about 'the decapitation' of the US government?
Lately, big things are happening behind the scenes but we the sheeple are not supposed to know about it.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Patrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
Maybe she'll have some short term memory loss after the blood clot treatment and won't be able to testify. Very convenient.

Seems like she is making a good recovery, I think she will be able to testify. Obviously it doesn't matter though, since she has already been labelled a lier by the ATS community. Why have a bloodclot when you can lie?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

UTOH

Remember Hillary nick name?

Hildabeast.

Seems like she is making a good recovery,

blood clot is between her brain and skull

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... l#ixzz2GjmjXM8O
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hillary makes recover from life threatening head injury, become next President of the United States,

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
Revelation 13:3

Couldn't help myself.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
First she got fired from her position as a foreign affairs secretary and now this.
Lately, big things are happening behind the scenes but we the sheeple are not supposed to know about it.

everybody that is secretary of state quits that position. the constant time changes, along with the long hours, the persistant tension in almost every talk and negotiation, wears down every sec. of state we've had. there has always been changes in those high-stress cabinet positions....don't believe me, look at the administrations that came before Obama, there have been constant changes, i'm surpised she has lasted this long, others certainly haven't.....the right-wing however makes it out to be something new and nefarious...i might add "standard operating procedure" for them. and of course you are simply repeating their mantra.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
Revelation 13:3

She wasn't "fatally wounded".

I think that was Kennedy. It refers to the nation as a whole. You know, Babylon? The US healed after the assassination and have been following the (biggest) "conspiracy" in the news ever since.

Just observing...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
On Topic...

Hillary given blood thinners in Hospital

CBS News medical correspondent Dr. Jon LaPook (who says he has not been briefed on the particulars of Clinton's condition, such as the location of the blood clot) says that it is unusual for someone to be given blood thinners after suffering a blow to the head.

"Normally you would not give blood thinners for three months following somebody hitting her head," Dr. LaPook said on "CBS This Morning."

"The reason is when somebody falls and hits their head, you're worried about bleeding into the skull, into the brain, like Natasha Richardson had, so the last thing you would want to do is thin their blood," he said.

More serious than announced?

Fingers crossed.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How did this get two stars? Not that it matters, but come on! It shows complete lack of understanding of the situation. There's usually been a change of this position on a presidents second term
edit on 1-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How did this get two stars? Not that it matters, but come on! It shows complete lack of understanding of the situation. There's usually been a change of this position on a presidents second term

I am honored to have you on my thread

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

And to you good sir!

But cmon. If we're gonna debate her evilness can't we all agree on a certain set of facts here lol.

I am honored to have you on my thread

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Im uptight, get a sense of humor? About those wishing death upon another human being, who has never been proven to have killed anyone. Bush killed a lot of people, do you wish death upon him? Hell, George Washington killed a lot of people, would you have wished death on him as well?
reply to post by bknapple32

Er...ok.

I simply dont understand those who dont hope for health for everyone. Except maybe hitler, stalin, and mao and others who have been PROVED to have murdered innocents.

So I can wish death and ill health upon someone, as long as they're hitler stalin or mao?
By the way, hitler didn't murder anyone. He had lots of people marching in straight lines to do that for him.

Arguably people here are holding blood on hilarys' hands by default.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Iti s horror to read your post, that you would wish death upon another fellow human being, more so upon Mrs Hillary Clinton, the one who had shaped our world through her untiring efforts around the world, and made it much better than you can realize or even begin to accept.

I will not seek to change your twisted mind, nor even attempt to do so. You have the right to live with your own bloodlust, delusions and stupid ignorant hatred of good humans as is your right. Just remember to take your medications and NEVER to hurt or harm another.

As for me, if you, a twisted individual who worships the mass murderer of innocents - Hitler, would call anyone who supports Mrs Hillary Clinton as having blood on their hands, then let my hands be considered tainted as well. I would take it as a priviledge to be acknowledged by the insane whom cares nothing for good humans except death upon them.

Enough with you, and the loss of my precious time dealing with you, attention that you do not deserve.

May Mrs Hillary Clinton recovers soon and be completely healed. She truly deserves that and the rest, after 4 years of ceaseless travel to help not only USA, but the world as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Iti s horror to read your post, that you would wish death upon another fellow human being, more so upon Mrs Hillary Clinton, the one who had shaped our world through her untiring efforts around the world, and made it much better than you can realize or even begin to accept. I will not seek to change your twisted mind, nor even attempt to do so. You have the right to live with your own bloodlust, delusions and stupid ignorant hatred of good humans as is your right. Just remember to take your medications and NEVER to hurt or harm another. As for me, if you, a twisted individual who worships the mass murderer of innocents - Hitler, would call anyone who supports Mrs Hillary Clinton as having blood on their hands, then let my hands be considered tainted as well. I would take it as a priviledge to be acknowledged by the insane whom cares nothing for good humans except death upon them. Enough with you, and the loss of my precious time dealing with you, attention that you do not deserve. May Mrs Hillary Clinton recovers soon and be completely healed. She truly deserves that and the rest, after 4 years of ceaseless travel to help not only USA, but the world as well.
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Wow.
I really, honestly don't know where to begin with this.
I have not made, expressed, demanded, sought out or relished the death of any other human being.
I fail to see how you reached this conclusion. I can't blame you entirely for that.

I felt there was a 'continuity error' between 2 comments made by bknapple32
At one point he seemed to say how awful it is to wish death on someone. Anyone. Oh, unless it's like, you know, one of the bad guys from history. I made the point that hitler personally never killed anyone, he ordered masses of deluded idiots in his service to do that for him. However, we still hold the blood of millions of innocent humans on his hands, don't we?

It seems that alot of people on here are holding hilary clinton guilty for the deaths of many many people, regardless of whether she personally did it herself. Some here have openly wished for her demise. Not I.
I guess I was a little 'fuzzy' on bknaaple32 and the right to celebrate the death of someone but only if they are 'bad'. Define bad.
It depends what side of the argument you sit on. I have no personal opinion with regard to hilary clinton.

Enough with you, and the loss of my precious time dealing with you, attention that you do not deserve.

Wow, seems you've only got yourself to blame for that one. You not only wasted your own time, you wasted it 'not understanding' what I was saying.
Double Whammy

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Actually, the more I think about it, your inability to understand my comments has caused you to tell me I have a twisted mind, that I have bloodlust, delusions, and and ignorant hatred of good humans.

Your inability to read and understand my comment has caused you to refer to me as a 'twisted individual who worships the mass murderer of innocents'....

In the spirit of all that is good and kind, I forgive you, but it would be pretty stupid of me if I didn't bring to the attention of anyone who read what you wrote about me, that you are
SEEKEROFTRUTH

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm not a huge fan of Hillary Clinton but i don't see what everyone is getting all worked up over..I don't believe for one minute she is faking this condition blood clots can be fatal and she is an older lady things happen when you age..
I'm ashamed at the ATSers that are wishing this lady harm in-fact it makes me sick whats wrong with you people.. I still can't believe some of the venom I see posted. I wish her a full and speedy recovery..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join