It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey guys, my name is Dyson, and I'm here to share my conspiracy theories about string theory and the enveloping of the gravity quantum field. Particles in a vacuum are actually divisible by 0 contrary to popular belief. I also have insider information on J. Edgar Hoover.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi.

Word of advice, people here are really sensitive about J Edgar Hoover.

Let's just say that his foundation gives 95% financial support to most theories on this site.

So, be careful...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dyson1

G'day dyson1.

Welcome to ATS.

Particles in a vacuum are actually divisible by 0 contrary to popular belief.

Hmmm....Your gonna have some fun in here.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dyson1

Yo.

I'm looking forward to reading your future threads covering string theory and the enveloping of the gravity quantum field.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dyson1

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I am an engineering physicist and it is for sure mankind´s science is blocked at a very low level. However, in my humble opinion, since there are countless beings in higher dimensions controlling every human thought we can do nothing but to smile at it

I personally left science a long time ago and focus on spiritual development, which I find is the true science and has virtually no limits. I study Falun Dafa Qi Gong and have regained my human life. I humbly thank Master Li Hongzhi and can just recommend other people to look into it. It will not cost you a cent and it is up to everyone to assimilate himself to Truth-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life. In my humble opinion the Universe´s highest law is just those three words(Tolerance can also mean endurance and patience).

I wish you all the best in your future, mankind is in for huge changes in the very near future, please remember the three words and Falun Dafa, it will cost you nothing but will benefit you tremendously.

PS: Falun Dafa Qi Gong

new topics

top topics

join