It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Theories Connecting Sasquatch, Reptilians, Inner Earth. Just A Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have a theory that the Sasquatch is somehow connected with the inhabitants of the Hollow Earth.
I believe that they "co-exist" with the Reptoids that live below that earth's crust.

Could it be that a lot of the missing persons reported every year could be mostly due to kidnappings carried out by Bigfoot? I have this feeling that the Bigfoot take the humans underground where their lives will be devoured during high level, ritualistic, Reptilian sacrifices.

Does any one else think this is realistic?

It could be that there are all types of "highly advanced" lifeforms that represent the animal world, living underground and possibly commingling with the Sasquatch who act as the "gate keepers"

My overall feeling with this theory is that perhaps this planet goes through atmospheric changes over the years.
Maybe the current atmosphere is un suitable for the Reptoids.
Maybe one day the atmosphere will change, as it does and the atmosphere will become suitable to them.

Perhaps this is what all of the chemtrails are for. To delay this transition and thus keep mankind alive for a little longer.
edit on 30-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

I don't.

The connection imo is that none of tem exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

I don't.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Well, if none of tem exist, then does't that mean all of tem exist?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I don't think it's realistic, but your imagination is OUTofthisworld. The only plausable theory you presented was the inner earth everything else....not so.

eta: Your avy is fkin creepy....Just wanna blow the brains out of that thing with my shotty.
edit on 30-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

..or perhaps Bigfoot and his kin are the true inhabitants of this Earth and we are the aliens intruding in the society, and they are afraid of us as we have a habit of killing anything that is different.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

So, you're willing to believe in inner earth, but not that an ancient race of beings could be living there?
I would think life would be found everywhere and anywhere on or in our planet.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I think the Bigfoot need to calm down and realize that we are just genetically modified, artificially created clones originally created to mine gold.

It's not our fault, Bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by PurpleVortex

So, you're willing to believe in inner earth, but not that an ancient race of beings could be living there?
I would think life would be found everywhere and anywhere on or in our planet.

I do believe in the hollow earth, and I also do believe in ALL KINDS of species and beings living in either there or some other location no man has ever visited. Absolutely. But I don't presume big foot to be amongst those species, I just have a hard time believing in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

agreed

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

I don't.

Its Them and yes Bigfoot does exist. I have had a run in with one while hunting in Florida. They obviously live in the underground somewhere. Florida is littered with underground Caverns for one.

To the OP, Their are only 200 total Reptilians and they are the biblical Watchers bound by the Arch Angels deep underground. Satan included, at least until of late I fear. I think they have been free to roam earth again since December 21st of this year.

I have thought about Big foot being the offspring of the Watchers though. They would fit in the story well for their size. They were very violent till man about finished them off and then God sending the biblical flood to drown them as well. I think they have been avoiding being violent for the most part because they know they would have been hunted down like wolves again.

Some of the Giants survived at places like Machu Picchu in the mountain tops. Only Giants with super human strength could have moved these stones and with their fathers tech make them fit with laser like precision. They are the ones who built the Great Pyramids and other places like Balbek. Especially when the bible says that is where they lived anyway, Just north of Israel. Our cranes today still can not move these massive stones at Balbek.

top topics

join