It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Coppens - Rest in Peace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

I have enjoyed listen'n to him on ancient aliens on all seasons and he will be surely missed.God bless his family on this terrible tragedy.The knowledge he had of Egypt was second to none may he rest in peace.....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That is very sad. I read his ancient alien book, and it was very well done.

He will be missed.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wow, I'm taken aback. I followed him on FaceBook, as he photographed for us, various amazing ancient religious scenes. I think he wasn't married all that long.
But the last pic of him I saw there, was in his hospital bed, but he looked in good spirits, although haggard and aged, of course, from the cancer.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oh that's so sad
I liked the guy and the spin he gave things especially on AA. As someone else said, is a very sad moment to lose a family member or a loved one. My prayers go to all of them. R.I.P. Philip Coppens. I hope you're in a better place now.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He was one of my favorite Ancient Aliens guys. I was a fan of his work. This is truly sad. He will be missed.
Rest in Peace, Philip.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I was led to some of his research today by accident and found this out. I was saddened to hear such an intelligent mind has left this earth and hope he finds what he searched for down here in the next life.

RIP.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
awww... seems like we're losing a lot of good men this year.

RIP Phil!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I know I'm not supposed to create a "me too" post - but I've got to join the others in saying this gentleman will be missed. I've always enjoyed AA and found Philip to come across as quietly confident in his presentation. Hoping his family finds peace.
Ah, cancer, with it's ever reaching grasp. Just lost my father-in-law on X-mas eve to the ugly C.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Cedius
Does anyone else find it odd that he was into debunking the Kennedy assassination, and his second to last blog (written November 2012) basically blasted holes in the official story?

I kept up with him often, and feel for the family involved. My Prayers are with them.

Coppens second to last blog, Kennedy Assassination

FYI, William Kennedy, the author of Lucifer's Lodge which exposed underground satanic ritual abuse of young boys in the catholic church died last month unexpectedly at 49.

The reason I'm posting this here is because he was apparently working with Coppens on some new project when he was diagnosed.

A week before his death, he gave an interview where he was very critical toward the current pope and corruption at the Vatican bank.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join