It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Coppens - Rest in Peace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have just heard of the sad passing of Philip Coppens. I met Philip five years ago in Edinburgh, Scotland. His knowledge of ancient Egypt was truly breath-taking and his alternative voice will be sorely missed.

Birgraphy:

Philip Coppens is an author and investigative journalist, ranging from the world of politics to ancient history and mystery. He co-hosts The Spirit Revolution radio show with his wife Kathleen McGowan and is a frequent contributor to NEXUS Magazine and Atlantis Rising Magazine. Since 1995, he has lectured extensively and has appeared in a number of television and DVD documentaries, including Ancient Aliens: The Series (The History Channel). He is the author of 11 English-language books, including The Stone Puzzle of Rosslyn Chapel, The New Pyramid Age, Servants of the Grail, Killing Kennedy, The Cryptogram of Rennes-le-Château, The Ancient Alien Question and The Lost Civilization Enigma.

Philip Coppens

SC

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am really sorry to hear of his sudden passing. He was one of the far less flamboyant researchers I enjoyed on Ancient Aliens. May he find some of those answers he sought there on the other side. RIP.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So sorry to hear of this. I enjoyed him on AA. Prayers for his family.

Thank you for posting this sad news.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I was in shock when I seen the title. It is truly a sad day. My thoughts go to his family, espically this time of year to lose a loved one is just tragic.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

OMG what?I am so sorry to hear this, I was a regular reader of his website.RIP Philip Coppens

And if I am not mistaken he became a father recently which makes me even sadder.
edit on 30-12-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Truly sad news, my thoughts go out to his family.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sad news.

AA won't be the same without him.

RIP

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Very sad indeed.
On a different note, how did you get this thread in a forum named after YOU? I have never seen a forum named after a member before!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Very sad
He was young too! Must have been an illness. Sorry to hear it. Loved his input on Ancient Aliens.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
RIP Philip Coppens...you will be sadly missed...

Des

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I thought i recognised him from AA. This is sad, he cant have been that old. The world loses another lovely soul.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is a sad day. I thoroughly enjoyed his contributions to the Ancient Aliens discussion. Maybe now he will finally know the truth.

My thoughts are with his family.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

From the link in the OP it appears he had contracted a very rare form of cancer. He writes a little cryptically about how he might of received it. It does appear from his last post he had come to peace and resolution. Bless him on his journey.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd that he was into debunking the Kennedy assassination, and his second to last blog (written November 2012) basically blasted holes in the official story?

I kept up with him often, and feel for the family involved. My Prayers are with them.

Coppens second to last blog, Kennedy Assassination

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
This is a sad day. I thoroughly enjoyed his contributions to the Ancient Aliens discussion. Maybe now he will finally know the truth.

My thoughts are with his family.

Yep, he now probably knows the truth, and the reason for anal probing
Sadly missed, i hate it when good people die,.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Heartbreaking news. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
He was my favorite on AA. From reading his website, at least he did not suffer long.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedius

I don't find that too odd. Everyone has debunked the Kennedy OS. In fact I just watched a new documentary the other day that shows all the players and implicates GWB, H. Hunt, Stergis, and the host of usual subjects.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is sad news, and it's also sad that his last blog entry, which is below, never even received any comments

philipcoppens.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I heard about this about 5 hours ago, but didn't even know what to say. I knew yesterday that it was not looking good for him, and again didn't know what to say. I still don't know what to say. Filip will be missed.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

My beloved Kathleen, an incredible and magical pillar of support throughout all of this, underlined that my motto is that Ancient Knowledge Will Give Us a Future. Over the last few weeks, I have come to realize you have to be very specific about picking such mottos, for in my case, I remain convinced that this knowledge will indeed give me MY future. And insights into life, its value and especially its magical qualities, in the hope that with only a few days before December 21, people, through choice, will embrace a positive change in their life and travel onwards to the next level of their mission, which is the only reason why we have chosen to incarnate here on this lovely, blue water planet.

Never heard of him before, but I like his last blog entry.

RIP Philip

edit on 31-12-2012 by Zarniwoop because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join