It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to ban guns then I propose we ban automobiles.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Lets ban cars, bars and alcohol, cigarettes, trans fats, being overweight, all household cleaners, bicycles, roller skates, surfboards,jet skiis, boats, skydiving, hot air baloons, airplanes,rock climbing, .................actually lets keep all that and ban things like : BIBLES, people who cant mind their own business, LOUD motorcycles that bother everyone,politicians who lie,presidents who lie, preists who lie,preists that touch kids,............It really irritates me when someone asks me "is that legal ?"......I dont care if its legal, I wasnt born on earth to ask if its ok to do things that I have a GOD given right to do.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCanuckian

It's sad to see another fellow human blame an entire country of people based on the actions of their government. When AMERICANS founded this country we had great intentions in mind it was our government that screwed us over.

It's not the people that are unamerican it's the government and if anything we need our guns to fight our corrupt government because I don't see any other countries threatening WAR to change our ways like the AMERICAN PEOPLE are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Obviously then the only solution is to ban those posters that want to ban something!

second line

ganjoa

<< 1  2  3   >>

join