It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Drone At NFL Game Today...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

picture credit wtfrly.com...

Another pic of #obamadrone outside Vikes/Packer game. This was right over the plaza area. @HongPong yfrog.com/o0mkqkobj

twitter.com...

Picture snapped at the Vikings-Packers game today, 12/30/12.

If this is what I think it is, here we go. In your face, in your skies.

There will be no boundaries to protect your "freedom" America, you can all be considered "Terrorists".

Guilty until proven innocent.

Kind of ironic, due to the recent Costas/NBC/NFL anti-gun statements.

Skynet is active, folks.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is there more pictures? The first thing it looks like to me is a spider

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Looks kinda like the Taco Drone!

Maybe someone ordered tacos.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

It does look like this -

www.gizmag.com...

But who is in control of it?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Couldn't this just be cameras for the NFL?

Creepy looking thing!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yup its a camera drone for the actual tv coverage of the game.

They have been using them for a while

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think it'll take one of these things having a catastrophic malfunction while directly over a civilian event ....and killing someone when gravity does what gravity is real good at doing. Only then will people start to consider that just maybe....having law enforcement or even military literally hovering overhead isn't necessary or intelligent on many levels.

The great architects of past police states would be green with envy. No one before this could have achieved this level of total observation and control by it.

Anyone got immigration policies to Tonga handy? I hear the beaches are nice and the weather is always T-shirts.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Saw what looked like a predator drone last night, around 9pm. I was in a suburb outside of Albuquerque, and the reason I say its a drone is the fact that it had no lights on, except the red and blue ones on the wingtips. it was also moving extremely slow, and was at a pretty low altitude.

I'm of the opinion these drones are already being implemented over neighbourhoods and small urban areas. Large cities its a given you're going to be monitored by some kind of eye in the sky. No doubt kirtland air force base is home to a drone squadron or two.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
I'm of the opinion these drones are already being implemented over neighbourhoods and small urban areas. Large cities its a given you're going to be monitored by some kind of eye in the sky. No doubt kirtland air force base is home to a drone squadron or two.

Congress Approves 30,000 Spy Drones Over America As US Police State Tightens

I think your opinion hits it right on. After all, I'll bet most forgot this even passed almost a full year ago. It stands to reason 30,000 will start being real visible all over the place as they become actual aircraft being used and not simply purchase orders waiting for delivery. It's quite a deal.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Havent seen any footage inside the dome from it the whole game.
Not saying they dont use these for games, just havent seen it used in this game yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No its not a drone. They even showed it on the TV coming in to get refueled or something. I think its the Skycam technology for the game.
edit on 30-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Mr. President I ask you to please put the remote control down, there are important matters we need to address there is always time to bomb people to pieces

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

What's the difference from that and a drone, though?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.electrictv.com... this is how they make sure its safe, i believe the copter can run with less motors and can have battery back ups etc to ensure it gets down safely should something fail - but i cant to find the material i read on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by DarknStormy

What's the difference from that and a drone, though?

Whats the difference between the critter you have found and an RC Helicopter with a video camera installed on it? Its not a spy drone, its a NFL gameday sky camera.. It goes into the sky to get shots for TV. It doesn't hunt terrorists and then blow them up after its found them
If anything, its probably cheaper than flying the Budweiser blimp.
edit on 30-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wow I remember that thread, can't believe it's been a year.

It's pretty scary that they've had so long to implement the drone technology into our air space.
Give it a decade and it's gonna be common place to recieve a citation, with an aerial picture of my car, in the mail for that stop sign I ran a month ago.

Not to mention that data center in Utah. I believe it was scheduled to be completed in 2013. Pretty Orwellian future we're looking at for our children.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Most probably controlled by the NFL for coverage of one form or another.
I have been thinking about these drones though.
These tools could be used by the good guys as well.
Imagine a protest where the people are being goaded or kettled or even provocateured.
These drones could get full film of the "real bad guys" doing their deeds.
Livestream cop cams!!
Use em in pairs for best coverage too.
OWS could have bought a few of these with all of the monies donated, then no more media blackout.
Well, unless an officer is willing to break the law and open fire.
But then again when the NYPD opens fire, historically everything but the target gets hit.
DRONES FOR THE MASSES!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Good points, but the whole idea of unmanned flying vehicles with cameras over the U.S. gives me the creeps....

new topics

top topics

join