It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1991 Book Predicts School Shootings By Drugged Individuals In Order To Disarm Public

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Does this seem familiar? From the pages of Milton William Cooper’s 1991 book "Behold A Pale Horse":

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

A complete lecture by Cooper on

edit on 30-12-2012 by PatriotG because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sun Dec 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So we have been tricked into to easing the gun laws for the last 20 something years just so we might see some of them come back? Also since when is a gun ban even being considered? Worst we will see is the assault weapon ban we had from 94 to 04 come back. Crazy people do crazy things. They always have and the always will. Trying to make it into a conspirecy just comes off as trying to avoid the real problems we have in this country.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
it seems like someone put thought into sandy hook

trying to "hit" society as a whole

i mean...the safest places...young children in class....

its as if its an attempt to get a strong reaction

if its dodgy.....just watch for who is trying to steer this thing...and trying to channel the reaction...

was it a disabled person in th emoment..reacting to something

or was it thought out, pre concieved.....well the double tap execution style...with no survivors....hmmmmm
if it was a mentally disabled kid....wouldnt there be at least ONE person with just a limb wound...one survivor

anyway...if pushed i would say its bold terrorism....now who do i know that likes commiting acts of terror and sabotage...hmmmm

peace

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I agree with you, there is an underlying problem, but banning weaponry is not the solution. I will be posting a article I wrote this week regarding Sandy Hook, and other instances of mass killings, and gun laws. It's not quite finished yet but hopefully this week.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They had to get us to buy guns by the hundreds of millions.

Just think of the new tax revenue stream nearly 300,000,000 guns will produce at even $100 a pop each year.

Disarm? I dunno. New tax revenue? Maybe...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The only problem I have with these sort of predictions is that they're easily done.

Despite what truthers say, as one example, most people were expecting Bin Laden to attack America, or to attempt to, on the grounds he'd attacked America many times before. So it was easy for Bill to then say, before it had happened again, that the government are going to create a false flag and blame it on Bin Laden. Just as it's easy for me to say that within the next year they'll be a terrorist attack in Europe and they'll blame it on a terrorist network like Al Qaeda or the IRA.

so what I'm trying to say is that everybody knows government are trying to take away guns, that's been the public view for centuries, that the governments are going to come after guns. You don't have to predict that, it's common knowledge that sooner or later all societies will be without guns. You also don't need a crystal ball to know that they'd be more school shootings in the future, and that carrying on from that guns will become more restricted.

These are very easy predictions to make. unless he had actual evidence to the conspiracy he was claiming then it's not worth discussing, much like his overhyped 9/11 prediction

and what Cooper is saying doesn't even fit in with the conspiracies most on ATS are putting forward. On ATS everybody is saying there was no shooting, that everybody is just an actor. Where as Cooper claimed people were going to be brainwashed to go out and shoot up schools. Which is it? it can't be both.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
well they had to come up with something sick, to get the public mad and talking about it since the USA has a gun for every 3 people (350 million people = 116 million firearms) theres 250 million cars, so imagine what youd have to do to get people to give up them.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
But people still wont believe its true, most are in denial.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

No denial here, as outsider, watching the USA from afar, saw this coming a mile away....also consider the installment of TSA style scanners into every school as another one of their goals....just a matter of time and they will have them installed every where!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Are you still peddling your mush about the Feinstein Bill being the same as the 1994 ban?

It is a far different law being proposed, and you know it.

The 1994 ban did not have a plan to remove the 'grandfathered' weapons and was not nearly so far-reaching.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
whats the eventual goal of disarming the public?

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So we have been tricked into to easing the gun laws for the last 20 something years just so we might see some of them come back? Also since when is a gun ban even being considered? Worst we will see is the assault weapon ban we had from 94 to 04 come back. Crazy people do crazy things. They always have and the always will. Trying to make it into a conspirecy just comes off as trying to avoid the real problems we have in this country.

lol,

Ohhhh Jesus Tapdancing CHRIST you are going to eat your words soon.
You really just put your ass out there for everyone to see.

It still amazes me how there are STILL people, even to this day, who have NO CLUE as to what is really going on here and what the agenda really is. It is hard to come to terms with the idea that this willful ignorance might actually be the majority in our country.

It makes me wonder what the truely hardcore willfully ignorant will say WHEN our guns are rounded up.
Will they back peddle, lie, deny, justify, counter accuse?
What will they say then?

If there are still people out there who TRUELY don't see what is going on here,as clearly there are, then it can only be because you don't WANT to see. And who can blame them?

I don't WANT to see this # either but, unfortunately, I have this nasty addiction which I can't live without and it keeps me searching for it day and night.

It is a filthy little habit which I can't seem to kick.
It is the monkey on my back. I like it, and I like it in BIG doses even though I know that the more of it I take, the sicker it will make me.
It keeps me up all night sometiems.
No matter how much of it I get, I never seem to build up any sort of tolorance for it either.

Maybe you're better off.

That "Truth" is a sonofabitch and once you get started, you may never be right again.
I still can't seem to get enough of it.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Some people will hear her words right out of her mouth and say she didn't say that....it's a sickness.

Here from the ugly horses mouth.....handguns included.

Summary of 2013 legislation Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of: 120 specifically-named firearms; Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by: Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test; Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans.

Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds. Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by: Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.

Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include: Background check of owner and any transferee; Type and serial number of the firearm; Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint; Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.

A pdf of the bill summary is available here.

www.feinstein.senate.gov...

Read it closely.
edit on 30-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotG

There's one way to prove this claim and that is photocopy the page from the book and psot it here, doing that should not breach copyright. Alternatively it can also be proven by somebody providng the page number where this statement is made so others can buy the book and site it and come back here and state that they have sghted it themselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

On ATS everybody is saying there was no shooting, that everybody is just an actor.

Everybody? I read my fair share of those threads. Not "everybody" was saying that. Just a handful. Seems to me the vast majority of ATS believed there was a shooting, and people died. No offense meant, that line just happened to catch my eye.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

On ATS everybody is saying there was no shooting, that everybody is just an actor.

Everybody? I read my fair share of those threads. Not "everybody" was saying that. Just a handful. Seems to me the vast majority of ATS believed there was a shooting, and people died. No offense meant, that line just happened to catch my eye.

None taken, wasn't meant to be taken literally, was just making a point that most on ATS pushing the conspiracy angle were going with the whole "they're actors!" thing, which doesn't really tie in with Coopers 'prediction'

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 110240
whats the eventual goal of disarming the public?

A Great big American Fascist Sandwich.....oh......I mean State!

They have started in Europe, and we are next.

Kind of hard to do that with a gun behind every blade of grass

en.wikiquote.org...
edit on 30-12-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotG

Yea post the page number.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have the book. Between working, I've been looking for this passage. If I find it soon, I'll post it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

James Holmes admitted to being brainwashed by his psychiatrists and acted as if he was under the effects of a drug, I can't recall the name of, but it comes from Colombia, and is called the devil's breath. Adam Lanza was on Fanapt, which can produce the same memory loss, and susceptibility to persuasion as the drug listed above.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join