It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen or heared from David Wilcock?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by syrinx2112

There are those that do complain that he charges money for his message. That is what a business does. He earns money by spreading falsehoods.

Or, to use the technical term, "fraud".

I heard Wilcox on the radio and I thought he sounded very real, his hypothesis and conclusions was clear to me. There wasn't any fluff, he was clear what he wanted to say. But then before I purchased anything from him, I researched and though there was good and bad, I decided to read his conclusion to his hypothesis on many topics myself. First of all, he spits other professional resumes out as part of his conclusion, i.e... Dr. Valdimire Shmirnoff from Russia *discovered* this and that. From this point I scowered the net to try and find some of these Russian/European Dr's/PHD's/Physicists who are mentioned in his literature.. It is hard to find these Russian/European Dr's/PHD's/Physicists...

So I do believe he comes up with hypothesis, researches and sells his findings... But also claims that a lot of this research is being suppressed, possibly to cover his own footprints.. I bought - read and enjoyed his book. Will I buy another one D.W book? NO. because I stop when I cant take my own research on his book any further. So do I feel duped? Not at all, I think he just needs to do some more research and allow us to trace his steps. We are responsible for our own actions - and if duped, first one is on me and so is the second one and so on. Leave the guy alone and just don't buy his stuff if you feel your negative findings based on your own research on him proves to be true.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

From this point I scowered the net to try and find some of these Russian/European Dr's/PHD's/Physicists who are mentioned in his literature.. It is hard to find these Russian/European Dr's/PHD's/Physicists...

Sometimes people do not exist and the story is made up. Sometimes these are not researchers, but con artists like Wilcock. Often the people exist, but Wilcock misrepresents their work. I a real scientist did the sort of misrepresenting common in Wilcock's writing, then they would be fired from their jobs.

Leave the guy alone and just don't buy his stuff if you feel your negative findings based on your own research on him proves to be true.

If there was a guy giving bad financial advice would you tell people about that?
If a contractor was doing poor work would you alert people about it?
If a shipper was not properly padding boxes and pieces were broken would you alert people about the problem?

Being quiet about a problem is a tacit support for the problem and allows the problem to persist.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yep that is why I rated his book from the source of purchase. Im not too fond of ratings on a blog, I find product ratings next to the product seems to me to be right on, compared to blogs.

But I do see your point bud, I do...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wilcock's "masterpiece" is up.

divinecosmos.com...

Disclosure: I only read the title. Couldn't be bothered with anything more than that.
Sorry.

edit on 15-1-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wilock is a clown, and if you are to look for someone credible, it's not him. He's just a money maker like Steven Greer.

Or a New Ager - guess what New Age religion is as bad as the previous onces, there is just fancy stories, in fact it's even worse cause at least some of the events of the bible happened while this is a hug wash

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
People need to hold these alternative news sources to a higher standard because they are getting rich off mixing truth with alot of bs. Maybe it's just me but I think it's bs when someone says hey there is going to be alien disclosure on such and such date or there is going to be a flase flag event in the next 3 months and you can learn more about in in my book for $40, then will hype it up till the date comes and goes and then forgets they ever said anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
People need to hold these alternative news sources to a higher standard because they are getting rich off mixing truth with alot of bs. Maybe it's just me but I think it's bs when someone says hey there is going to be alien disclosure on such and such date or there is going to be a flase flag event in the next 3 months and you can learn more about in in my book for $40, then will hype it up till the date comes and goes and then forgets they ever said anything.

Don't forget merchandise and tickets to go see them talk ad nauseum about everything people already got off the internet. Rehashed BS is quite profitable now a days.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Don't forget merchandise and tickets to go see them talk ad nauseum about everything people already got off the internet. Rehashed BS is quite profitable now a days.

I doubt it. Not this particular brand of BS, at any rate.
Then again, I have been wrong before.

It would be interesting to see by how much his audience has dwindled and in which direction - of which "guru" - they are steering now.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I followed Wilcock for a while.

I subscribe to a lot of his ideas about how consciousness is shifting on our planet.

Just... not the whole "it would happen by 2013" attitude he had in 2012.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just took a quick look at the link posted to his "masterpiece". Well, all I could find was another load of the lightbody crap and how some guru in India travels between this world and the other side.

Actually quite disappointing even for his standards.

He usually at least try to sell his stuff with some "scientific" garnish.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
All of the lightbody stories are true.

There is a very real spiritual side to humanity that I hope one day, everyone wakes up to.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

And what does that have to do with Wilcock and his scams?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join