It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen or heared from David Wilcock?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

No. In order for him to be "as rich as Zuckerberg" DW would have to invent something (billions of) other people would want to "use."

You see how that works, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

No. In order for him to be "as rich as Zuckerberg" DW would have to invent something (billions of) other people would want to "use."

You see how that works, right?

No, actually I don't. I see Zuckerberg and crew as someone that decided to leverage a good idea into something that destroys privacy and certain values while acting like they are doing humanity a favor.

While I look at the Law of One info from David, and the very good books from his past writings (all Free, mind you) and I rather enjoyed those instead.

Just because millions are on FB doesn't make it a good idea. It makes it something that will bite others in the ass, because the intent was not "As advertised".

I don't get that from reading a Wilcock book. I just don't. I get an opinion with some sources, and some ideas that may further me spiritually, or not. And I can tell you that in the realm of spiritual development, fellas like Wilcock have done MUCH more for the world than FB. Exception, FB did a good job organizing the mass meditations of recent and that's positive, but still there's a lot to be desired about FB's true intent.

Getting away from the point a bit here. The point is he's here, doing what he does , and if you don't like what he does that's fine, but I see little point in attacking someone that will never come to ATS, and someone who's track record is NOT of predicting doomsday or Ascension events with dates.

And since when does "Guilty by Association" actually fall into an allowed form of attack on ATS? Damn!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Look we know your his marketing pal and if this is the best you can do to promote DW, im fraid hes gonna need to start looking for a real job because the 2013 - 2017 is not going to be kind to him. No one cares about him anymore, and no ones handing him cash.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

For those trying to tie him to 2012 doomsday or Ascension stuff, you best do your research. Seriously, you are making an ass out of yourself.

Are you saying he did NOT predict there would be an "ascension" in 2000?
And that he did NOT predict there would be an ascension process in 2012 (later moderated into "nobody knows how it will look like")?

Seriously?

Because if he did not predict those things, someone must have forged websites and documents that show the opposite.
And being such a sensitive soul, why didn't he warn his many followers they're misguided when he saw most of them seemed to believe, based on his own words, there would be an ascension?

BTW, if none of his predictions come true, what 's the point of reading his books, free or not?
If I want good fiction, I'll read Tolstoy, Flaubert, the classics.
If I want good science fiction, I'll read Philip K. Dick.

ETA:

He flew off with Bill Ryan and Kerry Kasidy with the Galactic Federation Of Light, to the planet Nibiru to stop the anunnaki and steal their technology, bring it back to earth to stop the Illuminat

That's funny.

But in all fairness, from what I know (not much), Bill Ryan has always been allergic to "2012" and expressed strong opinions against the whole ascension stuff and "December 21" in general on many occasions.

edit on 30-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Look we know your his marketing pal and if this is the best you can do to promote DW, im fraid hes gonna need to start looking for a real job because the 2013 - 2017 is not going to be kind to him. No one cares about him anymore, and no ones handing him cash.

Dude that's really an attack on me and you are accusing me of something I am not. I have no affiliation with the guy other than I read his blog as do I read others.

I am only defending him because he is being attacked, and I don't think it is fair.

I'm out of this conversation, and honestly I hope moderators see to it to close it and penalize those who perpetrated it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of emotionaly charged negative attention into some of the thoughts directed at David Wilcock and/or lightworkers, as they are called.

I've noticed in my general observations throughout my life that such animosity directed at a person, group or idea in which the object of ire has not directly harmed the person vocalizing their particular greivance or criticism is most often directly indicitive of the cynical critic's own low self esteem, self loathing, obtuse perspective or limited ability to accept thoughts or beliefs outside of their locked down mind. (< that a run on sentence! :-) )

Anyway........why invest so much energy arguing about someone that you personally find unappealing and in which your arguement won't change a thing?

Move on. Choose a more agreeable forum. Be happy in your communion which fellow ATSer's
Unless your just looking for a fight, Which would be kinda sad

But would make these actions understandable
edit on 30-12-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I met real aliens in a hospital, but I don't make money out of my story.
I am stiil in shock! Maybe David icke and David Wilcox have more guts than me?
I could have done with sone support when it all happened. I have no one. No one who truly believes me,
I can't believe how stupid and patronising they are! I was the silly one going on my own, but
I didn't expect Doctors to turn into aliens! Would you?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Who cares, this guy is another one of them in the new age category who makes predictions of this that and the other whcih all never come true. Seriously its got to the point that a poker machine will have much better odds of paying dividends than DW.
edit on 30-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

This guy has dedicated his life to his work give him some credit.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

A life changing event happened in 2001.

What does that mean in context i dont know.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by AdAstra

A life changing event happened in 2001.

What does that mean in context i dont know.

There are many indications available online that clearly show he predicted an "ascension". In 2000.
Not in 2001.

If you mean September 11th, without taking away from its human tragedy, it was much less of a globally life-changing event than some (or many) may think. And I doubt it would qualify as an "ascension" unless we descend -- or ascend -- into really dark humor. But I won't do that.

Still, thank you for replying.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

This guy has dedicated his life to his work give him some credit.

I know im sounding harsh, sometimes love is tough love im sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

If you mean September 11th, without taking away from its human tragedy, it was much less of a globally life-changing event than some (or many) may think. And I doubt it would qualify as an "ascension" unless we descend -- or ascend -- into really dark humor. But I won't do that.

I think it was a globally life changing event as that event is still changing lives across the globe in both policy and through war. The whole ascension idea is well, i don't know, it seriously is a matter of perspective and personal philosophy so how do we define that collectively and understand what it means?
edit on 30-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by AthlonSavage

In defense of David Wilcock, who I don't know personally, he has been doing his life's work long before '2012' was thought up, same as David Icke. And both of them are NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY!! They're are simply sharing what they have learned on their life's journey with the rest of us, and are just trying to wake people up to what is really going on in the world, not what we are fed by lamestream media.
Don’t even compare that POTUS loving idiot, Wilcock with David Icke. The only thing they have in common is the same Christian name.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Look

www.youtube.com...

There is a two hour Wilcock lecture, one with profound information. This is free, except for the commercial that interrupts it due to Youtube.

If you haven't yet built up a negative impression of the man (Through your own EGO), click on that video link and start at 1 hour, 44 minutes approximately so you can pick up on what I feel is the most important part, the wrap up. And let his words, intention, and meanings be your guide to this man.

He's not channeling anybody, not preaching doom and gloom, not trying to convince anybody of anything. The words are pure, as is their intent.

And I remind everyone that judging someone else is merely yourself (Ego) placing judgement upon SELF. And the mirror can be harsh.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If you haven't yet built up a negative impression of the man (Through your own EGO), click on that video link and start at 1 hour, 44 minutes approximately so you can pick up on what I feel is the most important part, the wrap up. And let his words, intention, and meanings be your guide to this man.

I have seen some of his videos on you tube. Ill be truthful i wasnt impressed in anything he had to say. I almost felt he was making stuff up as he goes long. I donty want to see anymore of his material ever.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hes apart of the Camelot crowd. The only one of the Camelot who is half watchable is the blonde girl Kerry cause shes at least cute!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I have been waiting patiently to see what David Wilcock has to say.

I will say one thing though. It is a shame that so many new agers put all their stock into dec 21. Yes, a lot of things pointed to dec 21, from many many different source. And maybe dec 12 was not wrong. Maybe a shift did occur, but its going to take a while for it to become evident. I do know that I tried meditating during the time of the solstice, and I felt something. Absolutely felt a vibration that I'd never felt before. I was able to get into a meditative state much easier than ever before. Sadly, my cat picked the wrong time to jump on me, and jolted me out of that state. I have not been able to get back into that state since. However, I have had some rather strange REM phase wake ups in the middle of the night where I could astral project if I wanted to. There is definitely some kind of shift that occured, What it means could be nothing, or something, time will tell.

Besides dec 21 2012, the things the new agers, and others say, about meditation, and oneness, and universal love, and consiousness expansion, are all very real things. Do not forget that the god particle was discovered this year. More and more evidence is coming to light that many of the things david wilcock, and others, talk about, is actually true. There is more to this world that the 3rd dimension. I don't think there needs to be a specific timeline or date, for us all to realize this. It is becoming more and more evident by the day. Sadly, so is greed and materialism. The economy is falling apart, the planet is becoming polluted, and war cries are everywhere. It seems we are becoming enlightened, at the same time we are destroying ourselves. Which will come first is the real question. So despite dec 21 not being a great revelation, or a great end of the world, there are things happening on this planet right now that are very real, lets not ignore that fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i did start believing what DW was saying until he started saying he was a reincarnation of Edgar Casey, the guy is a fraud and i hope he made a list of everyone who donated money to so he can pay them back.
I've heard he is in the Bahamas sipping on a pina colada laughing his head off, seriously tho stay away from this fraudster, he aint worth it......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Who cares, this guy is another one of them in the new age category who makes predictions of this that and the other whcih all never come true. Seriously its got to the point that a poker machine will have much better odds of paying dividends than DW.
edit on 30-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I'm going to defend him on the grounds of "making predictions". He, like most lightworkers, are just trying to help. It is fine that you don't appreciate his work, or for that matter it is fine you don't like him or his work at all. Whatever. BUT, you'll take note that he has not "predicted" anything of recent, or of months past. He's learned, just like I have and many others, that timelines do not have predictability worth even bothering about. Things will happen, and he has just become an observer and documenter of this.

As have I.

Ok Woah there. You're telling us that you guys can't give specific dates now and that we should just believe your fear mongered prediction will just happen? That's the BIGGEST cop-out I've ever seen. This guys is all about money for God's sakes, wake up!
Wow you have stooped to the lowest of lows haven't you! What are you guys the walking messiahs now? Shall we follow you around constantly asking for your advice while giving you a cheque for each question we want answered?

Light beings? Gimme a break already. You need help. The only thing light about this is the facts.
edit on 31-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

So it didn't happen so now it's happening slowly? It will show in time? Maybe it did happen and we just don't see it yet?

You know what that is? It's denial trying to hide behind maybe's. Nothing happened except the changing of the age, which is what was spoken of by the Mayans and many other civilizations before and after them.

So snap out of your insanity please because it does the world NO GOOD. It does more HARM then GOOD. All the 2012 prediction generated a lot of revenue for all those involved though.

That's the only thing 2012 was good for. Industry and you "light-beings" were all the workers of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join