It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future will be Gay! Overpopulation Solution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Troll much?

Why don't you omit the parts of quotes that you don't read man?

Look, go back to the OP, watch the first video and pause it RIGHT AFTER that robot greyhound falls, when you can see them all standing there. Ok, look how they are dressed..

Thats where we are heading. You dress like that.. I will not be pretending to be someone I'm not.

Like the kids do nowadays, dress/act like pathetic weak little creatures because thats what the girls like nowadays(?). Then if the get rejected then hell, they already have the wardrobe and plenty of time to start playing the other team, which today unlike 20-30 years ago, is perfectly fine.

Keep re reading that, and I'm the troll? You're very very very judgmental and closed minded. Why do you care what people dress like? Are they harming you? Ruining your day? Doubt it.
edit on 31-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
for the record I DID give you a flag, and I happen to agree that beeber is an awful role model for young men. yes, the clothing worn in those videos is horrific.

I also resent the TV show "glee" because I see it as making light of a situation which is very difficult for someone on the outside to understand. we aren't clowns, although sometimes watching the pride parades I think that we do this to ourselves.

so, how do I separate this argument about the effeminate fashions (as a bad thing) from my own need to feel like I am being affirmed and welcomed into a society which has trained its people, by default, to see what I have to offer as a bad thing?

I do not see pussification as a bad thing.

but the caracature of it (as in beeber and glee) is repulsive.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

That I can agree with. Although I wouldn't judge those who watch Glee or like Bieber... I hate Glee. But I dont see how those who watch it are going to somehow bring down humanity.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

The point good sir, is that that Absolute commercial is a real example of where we are heading, just like The Hunger Games is in the sense of fashion you see in that movie. That fashion style is effeminate, its causing more and more metrosexuality. I am not saying that all gay males are effeminate, I'm saying more are than heterosexual males.

Losing masculinity may not be such a good idea.. we hadn't made it to the Singularity just yet. Fellas are off getting pedicures and buying fishnet stocking when they should be learning survival skills. TPTB dont want that though.. a species that mainly doesn't reproduce will mainly die off. Seems a simple enough principal to me.. nothing wrong with people being gay but there is something wrong with EVERYONE being gay if the species is going to thrive. Maybe though they dont want us to thrive..

I guess thats the point?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Well your point is reactionary, unfounded, closed minded, and bigoted. Again, who cares if men are getting pedicures? Ive gotten one, for hygiene. My wife and I like when I take care of myself. I see nothing wrong with it. Nor is it effeminate. But who cares if it is? Why do people have to be like what you think is right?

Why cant people just be whoever the hell they want to be without someone judging them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

if it were to be the end of the human race, then yes, it would be a bad thing. but that is one hell of a shaky premise to build such a potentially inflammatory argument upon.

I see it like this: there are undercurrents in the human psyche that have been stifled far too long. no one is engaging in behavior that they do not, on some level, wish to express. it may be "fashionable" to be queer, but to me it represents a deeply seated need to shrug off the gender roles which no longer serve any meaningful purpose.

there is a fearlessness and anabashed sincerity that i see in today's youth that i wish so badly I had while I was growing up. I envy them. they do not have my (or your) hang ups. thank god.

but yes, some of it is awful.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Your thread is really interesting, because I have thought of both of the ideas you have presented here before. I have been wondering if the human species will begin to self-correct overpopulation by this. I have read a few things that suggest that people are going to be having children less - there has been a rise of adults living together as room-mates with no plans of marriage, for example.

I also think that when an artist is imagining the future, they are often seeing possibly futures. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of movies are picturing the future Earth to be post-apocalyptic within a few centuries, and this, in my opinion, could be something that artists are picking up on (a lot of artists are able to see directions humanity are going clearer than people caught up in regular life).

One purpose of the artist, in fact, is to show people who are too involved in their culture to realize the big picture what the big picture is.

And at any rate, whatever we can imagine we can do; as humans, we are only limited by our imagination.
edit on 31-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Homosexuality.

Hollywood has been working on convincing people about homosexuality since long ago.

Many TV serials talking about different ways of sexual intercourse including homosexual ways.

It was not this thick before in the past.

First , they took away the shame. Now they are bringing proofs from their well educated scientists.

I don't know what they will do next , but I know that they can convince the sheeple that day could be dark.

And those who follow those scientists blindly will get what they deserve.

I am not on this ship.

peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Homosexuality.

Hollywood has been working on convincing people about homosexuality since long ago.

Many TV serials talking about different ways of sexual intercourse including homosexual ways.

First , they took away the shame. Now they are bringing proofs from their well educated scientists.

I don't know what they will do next , but I know that they can convince the sheeple that day could be dark.

I am not on this ship.

peace.

Question... Do you think it is bigotry to talk down on homosexuality? Do you do so because "the Bible says so"?

Ironic when someone spreading fear hate and bigotry says "peace"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

....First , they took away the shame.

I do not believe I have ever heard shame touted as a virtue.

some very strange religio-esque rhetoric you've got there. if I were to believe in such things, I would say that shame, above all else, is a tool of the devil.

I guess from here on this thread will devolve into "gay-agenda" mindlessness?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Man you should so post this on the WBC website.
Wish them a happy new year and all

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I see what you are saying. Thing is, I have FOUR,YES FOUR, absolutely str8 friends that hve gay fathers. Their fathers were always gay, but society made them feel like hiding it and getting married to a woman. Just wanted to say that most gay men are in fact capable of having sex with a woman and having children, happens all the time. Being married to a woman does NOT mean the man is straight, just wanted to clarify that. IMO mens clothes started getting "gay" about 10 years ago with the womens pants that the young kids wear.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Promoting Homosexuality in the media and other ways has been a goals of the Rockefellers and friends for decades; For depopulation and family destruction.
Example see Rockefeller backed Planned Parenthood

Family Planning Prospective Oct 1970, Planned Parenthood

Table 1. Examples of Proposed Measures to Reduce U.S. Fertility, by Universality or Selectivity

Universal Impact:

Restructure Family:

Postpone or avoid marriage
Alter image of ideal family size

Compulsory Education of Children

Encourage increased Homosexuality

Educate for family limitations

Fertility control agents in water supply

Encourage women to work

Etc www.robodoon.com...

edit on 31-12-2012 by Robodoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Population is decreasing in Portugal, so please send all the women here so I can make them a lot of babies

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have said this many times in many different posts.
Promoting homosexuality as a preferred lifestyle is part of the population control agenda.
Homosexuality can be learned, see the link below.

Homosexuality is genetic in 3-8% of the population.
However, if you notice in the media, they show it more like 20%+ of the population.

In China homosexuality may be the only option for 50% of the males to have a loving close relationship regardless of their genetic leanings. The same thing is happening in many Arabic countries and other countries and cultures where sex selection is routine.

If people think that culture can't "make" someone homosexual, look at the Etoro tribe that routinely engage in
"semen exchange" to "strengthen" males; and the males only engage in sexual relations with women to have children. news.softpedia.com...

Look at prison populations, the same sex populations routinely turn to homosexual relations to satisfy sexual needs and relationship needs regardless of their genetically programmed proclivities. People need primary relationships and will ignore their genetic leanings to fulfill that need as well as to fulfill sexual needs.

If a societal goal is reduction of the population. Then promoting homosexuality as a preferred lifestyle is logical since homosexual behavior can be learned through positive reinforcement.
I agree that their is a concerted and purposeful plan in place to reduce the population through reprogramming of heterosexuals into homosexuals.

This opinion is NOT a moral opinion or judgement upon homosexual behavior, simply and observation of what is happening.

Homosexuals in the past did experience severe discrimination and the 3-8% were cruelly treated. However, there does seem to be in the media a concerted effort not to just stop discrimination, which is good, but to encourage homosexual behavior in as many people as possible, which would by default reduce the population.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Homosexuality and asexuality are natural ways for a species to curb population control. I've seen gay dogs, cats, hamsters and people, as well as animal who show no signs of attraction to either sex.

This is totally absurd. Prove it! SS or it didn't happen

Asexuality MAYBE would occur naturally if one species were so dominant that they had resorted to cannabalism for food but NOT homosexuality. Nah, no large majority of any species would naturally evolve into homosexuals, it goes right in the face of evolution.

Then you started talking about the mysterious ways of god so idk why I'm replying.

First of all, Mr. Absurd...animals don't resort to becoming gay...they are born like that...The fact that you want me to prove it is absurd...but here's your link:
www.news-medical.net...

For your asexual reading:
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org...

I hope that this eases your homophobic mind...if it's any consolation...you may not have the choice of becoming asexual as your views turn off the opposite sex.

P.S. How do you explain bi-sexuals? I know a few and it's not a "trendy" thing to them at all, I've seen them fall in love with either a man or woman...bi-sexuality is also prevalent among dogs and Chimpanzees.

I have a wide variety of friends...and the friends I keep are amazing people...so to hear that what comes naturally to them is inherently wrong in the eyes of God tells me that man is putting words in God's mouth...which is blasphemy...and a sin.

Perhaps you might benefit from a refresher course in biology...then the New Testament.
Good Day Sir.

edit on 31-12-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: They're here and they

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

So...1/3 of the gays were "explained away" by sexual abuse...what about the other 2/3's?
People have been gay for as long as people have existed...homosexuality has nothing to do with evolution.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Our past male fashions were pretty feminine and frilly, and we seem to still be predominately heterosexual. Fashions change, and they will change again. Not to worry.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Homosexuality.

I am not on this ship.

peace.

Really? Hollywood has a gay agenda to alter human sexuality? That is the dumbest and most ignorant post I have ever read...you belong on GLP.
If anything...Hollywood is bringing the homosexual aspect of human nature to the forefront in order to normalize it and educate bigots like yourself.
All you're accomplishing is pissing people off and in turn rejecting possible friends...I hope that when you look back on your life, you regret ever dismissing any group of fellow human beings. I like having friends and they all come from different backgrounds...they are great assets to me and I could never find a good reason to shun them.

You're the one with the problem...and you will end up lonely unless you open your mind and heart.
I'd be willing to bet that gay people are just on a list of people you don't care for...like Mexicans, black people, Jews, and the like.
I pray that you don't have children to pass this ignorant bigotry to. What a shame that I have to respond to posts like yours in the 21st century. You are the one that needs to evolve.

Sincerely...a straight woman who has the capability of critical thinking and acceptance.
I came to ATS to get away from hate-posts...apparently the hate followed me.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by bknapple32

So...1/3 of the gays were "explained away" by sexual abuse...what about the other 2/3's?
People have been gay for as long as people have existed...homosexuality has nothing to do with evolution.

What are you arguing with me for?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join