It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary speaks of two Suns in 08, now God the Father speaks of seeing a new sun in the sky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
reply to post by markosity1973

Wow, I was just doing some research on Medjugorje and came across a couple of things I never knew about the place.

All quoted from www.medjugorje.com...

Firstly, once she stops appearing there, that's it, she will not come back. (Lots of Protestants will be happy about that one
)

Medjugorje is a mystical place of Biblical proportions, a place where Heaven comes down to the earth every day through Our Lady’s apparitions. She comes to call the world to conversion for the last time. On May 2, 1982, Our Lady said: “I have come to call the world to conversion for the last time. Afterwards, I will not appear any more on this earth.”

Secondly, Mirjana was given a parchment from mother Mary herself with the 10 secrets written on it. They have actual dates on there

Mirjana, one of the six visionaries of Medjugorje, was the first visionary to receive all the Ten Secrets. Our Lady has given her the responsibility to reveal the secrets to the world when it is time. Our Lady gave Mirjana a parchment with all the secrets written on them. It is made of a material not found on this earth. The following is an interview with Mirjana in June of 1988 during the filming of the Caritas Medjugorje Documentary called The Lasting Sign. Mirjana, at this time, was not married and living in Sarajevo with Her family. Mirjana was asked about the parchment given to her by Our Lady containing the Ten Secrets.

Question: “Would you tell us now about the parchment that relates to the secrets?

Mirjana: “On this parchment I have ten secrets, with the dates and the places where they are going to take place. That parchment I should give to the priest of my choice. Ten days before the secret, I will give this paper to him. He will only be able to see the secret that is going to happen. He will only be able to see the first secret. He will pray and fast on bread and water. On the third day before the secret is divulged, he will make it public – that this and that will happen at this and this place. This should be convincing that Our Lady had been here – that She did not call us in vain to peace, to love, to conversion.

Q: “Where is the parchment now?

M: “In my room. When I got all the ten secrets, I was always afraid that I might forget something. I was not sure about myself to remember all those dates. It gave me trouble all the time. So one day, while I was having the vision, Mary simply gave me that, we call it foil, that parchment. It is neither a paper or a tissue or fabric – just like an old pigment parchment. So all ten secrets are nicely written on it and so I keep that paper in the drawer with the rest of my papers. I showed it to a cousin of mine and she just saw a letter. She did not see any secrets, she just saw it as a letter. And I showed it to, I think it was my aunt. I showed it to her and she just saw certain poems. Nobody sees the same. Only me, only I can see the secrets, so there is no danger – I don’t have to hide it, to conceal it. I can keep it on the table because nobody is able to read it, the secrets.

Q: “When you show it to other people, don’t they notice that it is a special texture or form, that it is not ordinary paper – even though they can’t read anything on it?

M: They were all confused. One saw it was a song, one saw it was a letter. They were surprised. So I thought something was wrong about that, so that I should not show it to anybody else. It caused laughter, surprise. I just folded the paper and put it away in my drawer.

I knew the secrets were written on a special type of paper but not the details about others not seeing the
secrets, instead, the two saw a letter or poems. Thanks. Anyone can search Youtube to see Mirjana receiving her monthly message on the 2nd. Mirjana's face, during the apparition, oh my gosh, no way is it contrived.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Colbe, when you fall, you won't fall through.

Like there is a safety net, I'll pray f y.

Angle, you are so dear. I need prayers, a lot of prayers.

If we keep discussing the faith, people will remember.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I'll keep you in my heart.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by colbe

I'll keep you in my heart.

Awwwh, thank you and ditto.

Angle, look at my new thread. Listen to Dr. David Anders. He truly has a gift, a grace to explain the faith. And it's his background and study of Protestantism and Catholicism.

colbe

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hi Mark,
I like your sharing, your entire family was there. Can you share the title of the apparition?
colbe

Hi Colbe,

I sure can, in fact because you seem interested, I will tell you the whole story from beginning to end. I have told parts of the story many times and there are plenty of references to it in my threads and posts, but I have not put the entire event in one place before. So I hope you enjoy reading it and it strengthens your and anyone else's who reads it faith

It was a visitation of Ivan Dragicevic and one of the priests from Medjugorje. He was still receiving daily apparitions at the time. It was some day, around 1 - 2 pm in late February 1993 at Marcellin college, outdoors on a hillside in Auckland (just across the road from the Sanitarium food factory) There were at my estimate approx 2 - 3000 people present.

In typical style of our family we were a little late and things had already started by the time we got there. I come from a family of 5 children, and 4 of is kids along with Mum and Dad were there that day. My brother who did not attend still had a story to tell at the end of it all, as did all of us.

Up until this time (I was 19 back then) I had been a troubled teenager. I had suffered a nervous breakdown and made multiple suicide attempts. In fact, the day that this event was on, suicide was very much on my mind again because I was unable to get through the crippling depression or stop the self hate I felt for myself.

So when we got there, I was with my family and the spot we decided to sit down was next to this family with the boy who began singing. As I said we were all like what the??? My mother, the instigator of all of this was very suspicious of these sorts of things. I remember her saying many times that she though all of those charismatic people were making it up and having mass hallucinations lol. So if anything we had been preprogrammed not to believe in this sort of thing. I really don't know what we thought might happen there, but it was certainly not what we got to experience.

Then we all heard a priest say "look, a sign from our mother' and we noticed everyone looking at the sky. Again we were all like what the ? and then I saw it - the band of wavy light, like a rainbow but in a circle, more like the bottom of a ruffled curtain. It was a perfectly clear day in Auckland and while rainbows are not uncommon, I had never seen one on a clear day, let alone one in this shape.

I cannot really explain how I felt next, in fact this part is so personal, I am not sure if I have ever tried. But the best way I can describe it is as carthartic and the feeling that something was physically leaving my body. A mixture of grief, joy and physical pain is the best words I can find to describe it. After that, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off me and for the first time since I could remember, I felt.... happy. (Weird huh)

The rest of the afternoon is a blur to be completely honest, I think I was just in shock at what had just happened to me. However at about 4 pm proceedings at the outdoor arena ended and we were all to meet again at 6 pm at the Cathedral on Wyndham St in the city. We went away and had some food and then headed into the city for part two of this extraordinary day. If you think what happened earlier was remarkable, the best is yet to come.

So we headed into a very very packed cathedral, it was just before 6 pm, the time when Ivan was about to have his vision. We noticed that there were streams of people heading outside, but we did not go back out. I was later told that Mary herself had appeared on / near the side of the buiding (a carpark) across the road. I did not see this, but many other people testified they did.

Mass started and as it happened, my sister and I were separated from the rest of the family because the church was so packed. We ended sitting on the ground very close to the altar. I remember mass starting and Phillip Sherry, a well known but retired by then newsreader doing the reading and then not long after that it happened. All I can remember is feeling like I was being lifted up, in the way a little kid get picked up by their parent. Next thing I know I am looking down upon myself and the rest of the congregation then I heard a woman speak to me. She said only a few words, but they changed my life. I instinctively knew it was Mary and she said to me this

'My child, you are loved. Turn to my son Jesus, for he is the way, the truth and the light'

As you can imagine it stunned me to hear words from a person from heaven like these.

I am now running out of words in this post, but that is the guts of the story, I hope you liked it

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Mark,

I just read your testimony, oh my gosh what a witness. Wow! Thank you. The best for last...oh my. The mother of God spoke to you!!!

Catholics keep sharing especially Marian Catholics who believe in Our Lord's mother's messages and appearances, Mary can help us all, it's God's plan. Repeat, repeat, turn to her in prayer. You don't have to
be Catholic.

Your experience Mark shows how important it is for EVERYONE to turn to Mary in prayer about the spiritual and petitions we all have...Jesus gave His mother to EVERYONE. And speak to her as a friend and/or as you would to your mother. Believe, do not accept any anti-Marian talk. I really didn't expect you to share the last Mark, near the altar. It was beautiful.

In these times when so many young people are taking their lives, I wish a 1000 people thinking of suicide could read what happened to you. Last May I attended the funeral of an acquaintance of my son, he was two years older. He killed himself. Who can believe people make more than one attempt, it was his sixth attempt!

I've shared my witness. I went to a place Mary appeared in the U.S. I was dead in mortal sin. The day before the apparition, I went to check the holy site out, how to get there, driving and all. I didn't know at the time but
speak of interior feeling, I felt the presence of God the Holy Spirit in me that day. Never in my life had I felt
His presence, ever. I was a Christmas and Easter Catholic who didn't know the faith. Dead in sin, I received a
type of grace, an "actual grace." God the Holy Spirit is the spouse of Mary. They were both there at Conyers.

I remember flying home, feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit and after I got home, taking up the daily rosary,
again the "filled up" amazing presence of God the Holy Spirit when I would pray it...sometimes on my daily walks.

A year or so later, I went to see Ivan at a Marian Conference, I walked out of the auditorium for a break, looked
up, I saw the miracle of the sun at Fatima, the sun was spinning in sky.

I know I repeat, everyone, it's important, begin to pray the rosary. It is grace filled, you will receive God's needed grace and you feel the peace of God no matter how difficult your day. It takes 17 minutes to pray, too much at first...start with a decade instead of five...but do it. Count on your fingers, you do not absolutely need a rosary. instruction on how to pray the rosary...

www.rosary-center.org...

love,

colbe

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Vassula Ryden who was or may still be Eastern Orthodox receives many messages over the years about the
unity of Christianity.

She's another fraud.

Patriarchate of Constantinople Denounces Vassula Ryden

Yesterday, the Holy Synod of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople issued a strongly-worded decree denouncing Vassula Ryden and her works, excluding her supporters from (Orthodox) communion, and warning people from spreading her teachings her lest they incur canonical censures.

English Translation of the Decree
Original Decree in the Original Greek

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I am not going to ignore God's word in prophecy until the Church approves.

Dude .. the church is NEVER going to approve them .. not Emmitsburg, not Vassula, not Bayside, not Garabandal, not any of the crackpots that have pushed false visions. With all the negative information coming out about these .. and all the negative pronouncements from Rome on them ... COMMON SENSE says to stay away from them because they are FAKE.

How are you going to disprove Conyers?

The CHURCH has disapproved of Conyers. The 'messages' and 'predictions' have turned out to be ALL WRONG. It is easily debunked.

Explain the miraculous healings at Emmitsburg and Medjugorje?

Emmitsburg has had no miraculous healings. NONE. Medjugorje is still under investigation and has not had a negative statement from the bishops who have the case or from Rome.

FACT - when the AUTHENTIC visions of Lourdes were going on, there were probably HUNDREDS of false ones that popped up. Some were evil. Some were crackpots. ALL WERE FAKE and were being used by the devil to draw attention away from the authetic visions at Lourdes. By pushing the fake ones, you are driving people away from the ones that are authentic .. like Betania, like Brazil , and probably like Medjugorje. People see how ridiculous and obviously false Emmitsburg is; Conyers is; Bayside is; Garabandal is; and then you lump those fakes in with the authentic ones, that makes people dismiss the authentic ones. You are making the devils work easier.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Dude .. the church is NEVER going to approve them .. not Emmitsburg, not Vassula, not Bayside, not GARABANDAL not any of the crackpots that have pushed false visions. With all the negative information coming out about these .. and all the negative pronouncements from Rome on them ... COMMON SENSE says to stay away from them because they are FAKE.

Hi Flyers,

I agree with you about being careful about using unapproved and prophesy and avoiding using sources that is denounced by the church as fake. In fact, here is a list from the church about prophesy and which can be trusted and which should not.

www.catholicplanet.com...

Interestingly you will note that Garabandal is on the trustworthy list. I am well aware of the 'problems' the church has in officially declaring both Garabandal and Medjugorje as works of God. The obvious issue is the thorny problem of the secrets and the fact that predictions have / will be made and they need to come true. For example, Fatima's three secrets have all come to pass, even if the third secret is not exactly what the Vatican has officially revealed. (Look up my thread re the possible real version of it if you are interested)

Interestingly enough with Garabandal it was prophesied by the children themselves that they would come to disbelieve, and even deny what happened to them before things would come to pass. However, one of them, I think it is Conchita is still supposed to warn the world, just like in Medjugorje.

Until these events actually happen the church is not going to approve the sites, because it is a case of the chicken and the egg - how do you say to a disbelieving world that "This is the word of God and his will has been done here" when potentially one of the biggest reasons Mary is here - to warn and prepare us for the 'Chastisement" may not happen (based on the assumption that for some reason these events turn out to be fake)

So this is where following prophesy can be tricky. But then, Jesus' apostles did not wait for him to be resurrected before believing in him did they? In other words we need not wait for the church to approve things, BUT we must make sure that they do not officialy disapprove of them and we must certainly just every single event by it's fruits and ensure that the word is bringing us closer to God's love and Jesus' salvation.
edit on 16-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I could do what these false prophets are doing with a 30 second search on the internet and adding in some 'church talk'. These prophets don't even have a timeline that's like me saying there will be a 10.0 magnitude earthquake because of the lack of faith in god but who knows when and all you have to do is repent your sins and i'll save you my child.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Dude .. the church is NEVER going to approve them .. not Emmitsburg, not Vassula, not Bayside, not Garabandal, not any of the crackpots that have pushed false visions. With all the negative information coming out about these .. and all the negative pronouncements from Rome on them ... COMMON SENSE says to stay away from them because they are FAKE.

How are you going to disprove Conyers?

The CHURCH has disapproved of Conyers. The 'messages' and 'predictions' have turned out to be ALL WRONG. It is easily debunked.

Explain the miraculous healings at Emmitsburg and Medjugorje?

Emmitsburg has had no miraculous healings. NONE. Medjugorje is still under investigation and has not had a negative statement from the bishops who have the case or from Rome.

FACT - when the AUTHENTIC visions of Lourdes were going on, there were probably HUNDREDS of false ones that popped up. Some were evil. Some were crackpots. ALL WERE FAKE and were being used by the devil to draw attention away from the authetic visions at Lourdes. By pushing the fake ones, you are driving people away from the ones that are authentic .. like Betania, like Brazil , and probably like Medjugorje. People see how ridiculous and obviously false Emmitsburg is; Conyers is; Bayside is; Garabandal is; and then you lump those fakes in with the authentic ones, that makes people dismiss the authentic ones. You are making the devils work easier.

Your saying, your list.

You never stop, oh my, you're all knowing Flyers Fan. The present bishop and priest at Garabandal have not rejected the apparition. I have asked, you never explained how the Divine Mercy Revelations were first rejected, disproved then accepted? How does that happen? Goes smack against your repeated no, no, it must be approved first while you have a worn out Divine Mercy prayer book. The bishops get it wrong some times. The reason the Vatican has taken over study and approval of Medjugorje.

It is her way, the Church is slow to approve, one reason, is the many prophesied events at the various yet to be approved apparitions in our time have not taken place yet so the Church cannot say. We are close to them happening...this is an marvelous time, spiritually.

Conyers is true Flyers Fan, quit reading anti-Catholic Catholic Planet, the guy has no authority. Ronald Conte, Jr. of Catholic Planet has rejected most all the current messengers while he himself gives an exact date for the Great Warning. A definite no, everyone realizes God does not give exact dates. Mr. Conte has been wrong three times now.

The bishop over Conyers has never been negative. You can read the messages and go to the place of apparition.

No one is driving anyone away from the "approved" that's your take.

You can call me colbe, I prefer it to Dude.

God bless you,

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
FlyersFan, hello,

No hard feelings, I love you.

After the canons 1399 and 2318 of the Code of Canon Law were abolished because of Paul VI’s decision in the “Acta Apostolicae Sedis” (Vol. 58, Number 16) dated November 15, 1966, and published on 29th of December of that same year, writings which refer to new publications, manifestations, miracles, etc., are allowed to be published and read, without the expressed permission given by the Ecclesiastical Authority, as long as the General Christian Morals are observed.

“Do not reject the prophecies; examine everything and keep what is good.” 1st Thessalonians 5,20

I wish everyone would read the messages from Heaven, Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox. They've helped me
understand the end times better. And the words from God, Our Lord's mother and some saints strengthen
my faith and give me hope.

bookmark:

Yahoo Groups - Seers 2

www.catholicbinder.com...

www.wordsfromjesus.com...

Protestant sites:

ft111.com...

the-christians-forum.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You never stop, oh my, you're all knowing Flyers Fan.

I never stop posting the truth. And I DO know more than you .. obviously.

The present bishop and priest at Garabandal have not rejected the apparition.

You seriously do not understand how the Catholic Church works at all. The present bishop and priest don't have to make an announcement. The declarations have ALREADY BEEN MADE ... THREE TIMES. They stand. Each bishop over the years doesn't have to make a pronouncement. That's absurd.

the Divine Mercy Revelations were first rejected, disproved then accepted?

The church didn't condemn them. The church said 'do not read'. BIG DIFFERENCE.
The Divine Mercy revelations were still open for final decision and hadn't been 'closed'.

The bishops get it wrong some times.

As a Catholic, you are to abide by what the Church decides. You think you are smarter than the church. That's extreme egotism and a hallmark of the evil one. In the end, the Church doesn't get it wrong.

It is her way, the Church is slow to approve,

And yet you are so quick and think you know better than the church and all her 2,000 years of wisdom in this ... :shk:

Conyers is true Flyers Fan, quit reading anti-Catholic

Conyers is false. The 'messages' are easily debunked. The 'prophecies' have been all wrong.

I went there ONCE. (sometime in the early 1990s .. can't remember the date) Once was enough. I saw a supernatural event there .. the door in front of the sun thingy ... but that is easily done by the evil side as well as the heavenly.

False 'prophecies' and 'messages' that are against church doctrine and scripture = NOT OF HEAVEN.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear that you are careful and that you listen to those wiser than you on this matter.
(wiser = the Church and her 2,000 years of wisdom on these issues)

Interestingly you will note that Garabandal is on the trustworthy list.

Their error.

Garabandal has officially been declared 'not of supernatural origin three times
Three times! Once would be enough. But it was declared not supernatural THREE TIMES.

Not only church pronouncement, but common sense says to stay away from Garabandal. NONE of the prophecies have been fulfilled. The priest that died and was supposedly 'incorruptable' was found to be rotting in the grave. Joey Lomangino, who was promised 'new eyes', never got them and is now a very old, dementia riddled, man. The 'night of screams' pulled people away from Eucharistic worship that was going on and dragged them out into the night .. AWAY FROM WORSHIP OF CHRIST ... to witness bizarre events.

Mary doesn't act like this. Pulling people away from her Son and out into the night to watch bizzare antics by girls striking strange poses. Pure demonic trickery .. IMHO.

As for the fall-back that Garabandal devotees say .. that the children predicted that they'd deny it for a while .. it's downright SILLY to use that as some kind of 'proof' that Mary was there. In the face of the Church THREE TIMES declaring it to not be supernatural .. and in the face of all the failed 'prophecies' .. and in the face of the obvious about the 'night of screams' ... Garabandal is obviously something to stay away from.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The bishop over Conyers has never been negative.

Georgia Bulletin - where the pronounement was published
Official Church Statements
March 19, 1991

NCCB Letter: Archbishop Voices Doubt On Conyers

In a March letter to his fellow U.S. bishops, Archbishop James P. Lyke, OFM, has asked that priest-led pilgrimages from their dioceses to the site of alleged Marian apparitions in Conyers be discontinued.

The letter, sent out by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops in its regular weekly mailing March 13, stated that, in the archbishop’s judgment, “the authenticity of these alleged apparitions is in grave doubt.”

The letter was a response to reports of priest-led pilgrimages from outside the archdiocese and Eucharistic celebrations in a “Chapel” at the site. Separate correspondence was sent to bishops in Charleston, S.C., and archbishops in Miami and New Orleans, dioceses where many of the pilgrimages are thought to originate.

“Would you please convey to your priests (or others as you think appropriate) my wishes that pilgrimages to Conyers not be organized,” Archbishop Lyke wrote. “It is especially problematic when these are promoted from the pulpit.”

The archbishop said it was his explicit directive that no Eucharistic celebration take place at the alleged apparition site and asked the bishops to make this known to priests in their diocesan jurisdictions.

COMMON SENSE ...
The 'messages' are against church teaching.
The 'prophecies' have all turned out to be false.
The church expressed 'grave doubts' about the authenticity.
All that means ... STAY AWAY FROM IT. Stick to what is 'approved'.

No one is driving anyone away from the "approved" that's your take.

YOU ARE. You are doing EXACTLY what the followers of the false apparitions surrounding Lourdes did. There were so many false ones that the bishop didn't take the authentic one seriously. It's demonic. It drives people away from the real ones. You lump the obviously false ones in with the few true ones and so everyone thinks they are ALL ridiculous and false .. even the true ones. That makes the evil one very happy. He's playing to your ego .. making you think you are smarter than the church on these matters ... and you are falling for it.

You think you are bringing people to god by pushing these false apparitions, but in reality you are driving them away from the real ones. This is exactly OPPOSITE of what you claim you want to do.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

“Do not reject the prophecies; examine everything and keep what is good.” 1st Thessalonians 5,20

Fake = NOT GOOD.

Garabandal ... rejected because it is fake.
Conyers .. rejected because it is fake.
Bayside .. rejected because it is fake.
Emmitsburg .. rejected because it is fake.
Vassula .. rejected because she is fake.
Cindi Cain .. rejected because she is fake.

No true prophecies out of these .. therefore they are REJECTED.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I'm glad to hear that you are careful and that you listen to those wiser than you on this matter.
(wiser = the Church and her 2,000 years of wisdom on these issues)

Interestingly you will note that Garabandal is on the trustworthy list.

Their error.

Garabandal has officially been declared 'not of supernatural origin three times
Three times! Once would be enough. But it was declared not supernatural THREE TIMES.

Not only church pronouncement, but common sense says to stay away from Garabandal. NONE of the prophecies have been fulfilled. The priest that died and was supposedly 'incorruptable' was found to be rotting in the grave. Joey Lomangino, who was promised 'new eyes', never got them and is now a very old, dementia riddled, man. The 'night of screams' pulled people away from Eucharistic worship that was going on and dragged them out into the night .. AWAY FROM WORSHIP OF CHRIST ... to witness bizarre events.

Mary doesn't act like this. Pulling people away from her Son and out into the night to watch bizzare antics by girls striking strange poses. Pure demonic trickery .. IMHO.

As for the fall-back that Garabandal devotees say .. that the children predicted that they'd deny it for a while .. it's downright SILLY to use that as some kind of 'proof' that Mary was there. In the face of the Church THREE TIMES declaring it to not be supernatural .. and in the face of all the failed 'prophecies' .. and in the face of the obvious about the 'night of screams' ... Garabandal is obviously something to stay away from.

Garabandal is the most troubling of the modern apparitions, I will admit. The litmus test for this one is whether Joey Lomangino dies before getting his promised eyesight or if Conchita dies before releasing the date of the great warning. I will be the first to say I 100% agree that Garabandal is fake at this time.

The priest who died who is supposed to be incorruptable, the visionaries only said that this would be found after the great warning.

As for a declaration of things not being supernatural, how does one explain the 'miracle' of the communion host away. Okay, if the whole thing is a sham, then yes, this would be the work of the devil, but it is still supernatural. Just not a good kind of supernatural.

There is also this letter to Joey from 2007....

In April 2007, Joey Lomangino, founder of a large organization for U.S. Garabandal devotees, received from Conchita a copy of a letter dated February 12, 2007 from Archbishop Carlos Sierra of Oviedo. Sierra is the acting Apostolic Administrator for the Diocese of Santander in Spain, and the letter was addressed to a prominent Garabandal supporter in that country.

"I want you to know that I am open to receiving and considering all information about Garabandal, and would like to continue -- as long as our Holy Father wishes me to serve as Apostolic Administrator -- the work that my brothers at the Bishopric have already done in reference to this subject. What I have just done is authorize the priests to go to Garabandal and hold Holy Mass at the Parish, at any desired time, and to administer the Sacrament of Reconciliation to anyone that wishes to receive it. I am sure the next Bishop will promote further studies to examine in depth the Garabandal events and will send the findings to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in Rome. I respect apparitions and have known of authentic conversions. How can we not always feel the need to open our heart to our Mother Mary to tell her that we need her protection, her help, her courage, her hope, her faith and her love when faced with these events! I encourage you to keep maintaining such devotion toward our Mother." - Carlos, Archbishop of Oviedo[11]
edit on 18-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

You never stop, oh my, you're all knowing Flyers Fan.

I never stop posting the truth. And I DO know more than you .. obviously.

The present bishop and priest at Garabandal have not rejected the apparition.

You seriously do not understand how the Catholic Church works at all. The present bishop and priest don't have to make an announcement. The declarations have ALREADY BEEN MADE ... THREE TIMES. They stand. Each bishop over the years doesn't have to make a pronouncement. That's absurd.

the Divine Mercy Revelations were first rejected, disproved then accepted?

The church didn't condemn them. The church said 'do not read'. BIG DIFFERENCE.
The Divine Mercy revelations were still open for final decision and hadn't been 'closed'.

The bishops get it wrong some times.

As a Catholic, you are to abide by what the Church decides. You think you are smarter than the church. That's extreme egotism and a hallmark of the evil one. In the end, the Church doesn't get it wrong.

It is her way, the Church is slow to approve,

And yet you are so quick and think you know better than the church and all her 2,000 years of wisdom in this ... :shk:

Conyers is true Flyers Fan, quit reading anti-Catholic

Conyers is false. The 'messages' are easily debunked. The 'prophecies' have been all wrong.

I went there ONCE. (sometime in the early 1990s .. can't remember the date) Once was enough. I saw a supernatural event there .. the door in front of the sun thingy ... but that is easily done by the evil side as well as the heavenly.

False 'prophecies' and 'messages' that are against church doctrine and scripture = NOT OF HEAVEN.

FlyersFan,

I have asked you previously and shared why, do not take my comments apart sentence by sentence. No one on a discussion forum likes that, the separating what is said (6 separations), it takes out of context and the person doing it gets to say more...and more. Actually, it dilutes what you say too.

I am sorry you don't believe. The messages from Heaven, all of them, the yet to be approved too are a gift.

Go on to another subject of discussion at ATS.

p.s. An important about Garabandal. Eywitness account, the miraculous host appeared on Conchita's tongue.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1991? I know what I experienced at Conyers in 1998.

Archbishop John Donoghue came after Bishop Lyke, he remained neutral, he saw the good fruits of Conyers.

With the retirement of Archbishop John Donoghue, Pope John Paul II appointed the Most Rev. Wilton D. Gregory as the new Archbishop of Atlanta on December 9, 2004. He was installed as the Archbishop of Atlanta on January 17, 2005. Since that time, there has been no change in the Archdiocese’s policy on the apparitions and they have maintained this neutral policy based on Acts 5:38-39.

Leave them alone, for if this plan and work of theirs is a man-made thing,
it will disappear; but if it comes from God you cannot possibly defeat them."

Been through this with you before FlyersFan. God bless you and may you find peace.

colbe

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I have asked you previously and shared why, do not take my comments apart sentence by sentence. No one on a discussion forum likes that,

No .. YOU don't like it. It is both acceptable and expected.

the separating what is said (6 separations), it takes out of context and the person doing it gets to say more...and more. Actually, it dilutes what you say too.

No .. it doesn't take anything out context .. it highlights EXACTLY what you said and it provides an avenue to address each and every point made. It's a VERY good way to address posts and it is very much acceptable.

The messages from Heaven, all of them, the yet to be approved too are a gift.

There is no such thing as 'yet to be approved'. I have proven that the church has CONDEMNED and DISPROVEN nearly everything you have posted.

Go on to another subject of discussion at ATS.

Not a chance. You keep posting fake messages and you keep promoting frauds ... so I post the counter information showing that they have been declared FALSE and that their supposed prophecies have all been bunk. This is a discussion board .. not a soap box ... so get used to being proven wrong.

Eywitness account, the miraculous host appeared on Conchita's tongue.

There is plenty of film footage of the fake miracle ....
The church has spoken THREE TIMES ... NOT WORTHY OF BELIEF.
Be a good Catholic .. humble yourself ... and accept the church pronouncements.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join