It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary speaks of two Suns in 08, now God the Father speaks of seeing a new sun in the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
You're posts are getting shorter.

I gave DIRECT responses. No need to be wordy when the answer is short and sweet ... DISAPPROVED BY THE CHURCH and THE CHURCH SAYS THE 'PROPROPHECIES ARE THEOLOGICALLY WRONG'. Everything that needs to be said is said in those two statements.

No response to why you left off the year on your quote,

Oh for crying out loud ... I simply quoted the material and the material didn't have the year in that particular line. It's 1999. NO BIG DEAL. The statement still stands ... NOT OF SUPERNATURAL ORIGIN.

or give a reply to why John Leary didn't post his messages for several years?

WHO CARES WHY? It's irrelevant. His messages are still officially not of supernatural origin and his theology is still wrong. NO CHANGE.

Give the messengers of God some support.

These people are NOT the messengers of God. In the case of Emmitsburg, she's a total fraud. In the case of John Leary, he's either a total fraud OR he's a pious person having delusions. The church has spoken. They are both WRONG.

what of Christ's messages of Divine Mercy?

I have read my copy of the Divine Mercy Diary so many times it's falling apart.

Those messages from Our Lord were rejected and reopened by Pope John Paul II before he became Pope.

So what?? During the time that they were suppressed, the people were supposed to trust that the church would come to the correct judgement about them ... that they were either not of supernatural origin or that they were. During the time of suppression, Catholics are supposed to OBEY THE CHURCH ... something that the Emmitsburg fraud is refusing to do. That's a clear sign of pride and evil.

People's pride,

Peoples pride ... people who claim to be catholic and yet disobey the church's mandate in regards to fake apparitions ... people like the Emmitsburg fraud who pump out obvious bunk and then when shut down by the bishop, she moves across the country and starts up again .. and when that bishop shuts her down, she just continues to spout obvious error. Peoples pride .. those who refuse to see that they are wrong for pushing fake apparitions .. they are doing the work of the evil one and yet they think that they are somehow doing Gods' work. It's sad. Put away your pride and see what you are doing ...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You're posts are getting shorter.

I gave DIRECT responses. No need to be wordy when the answer is short and sweet ... DISAPPROVED BY THE CHURCH and THE CHURCH SAYS THE 'PROPROPHECIES ARE THEOLOGICALLY WRONG'. Everything that needs to be said is said in those two statements.

No response to why you left off the year on your quote,

Oh for crying out loud ... I simply quoted the material and the material didn't have the year in that particular line. It's 1999. NO BIG DEAL. The statement still stands ... NOT OF SUPERNATURAL ORIGIN.

or give a reply to why John Leary didn't post his messages for several years?

WHO CARES WHY? It's irrelevant. His messages are still officially not of supernatural origin and his theology is still wrong. NO CHANGE.

Give the messengers of God some support.

These people are NOT the messengers of God. In the case of Emmitsburg, she's a total fraud. In the case of John Leary, he's either a total fraud OR he's a pious person having delusions. The church has spoken. They are both WRONG.

what of Christ's messages of Divine Mercy?

I have read my copy of the Divine Mercy Diary so many times it's falling apart.

Those messages from Our Lord were rejected and reopened by Pope John Paul II before he became Pope.

So what?? During the time that they were suppressed, the people were supposed to trust that the church would come to the correct judgement about them ... that they were either not of supernatural origin or that they were. During the time of suppression, Catholics are supposed to OBEY THE CHURCH ... something that the Emmitsburg fraud is refusing to do. That's a clear sign of pride and evil.

People's pride,

Peoples pride ... people who claim to be catholic and yet disobey the church's mandate in regards to fake apparitions ... people like the Emmitsburg fraud who pump out obvious bunk and then when shut down by the bishop, she moves across the country and starts up again .. and when that bishop shuts her down, she just continues to spout obvious error. Peoples pride .. those who refuse to see that they are wrong for pushing fake apparitions .. they are doing the work of the evil one and yet they think that they are somehow doing Gods' work. It's sad. Put away your pride and see what you are doing ...

Where there is much sin and loss of faith, there is God sending more grace and His spiritual aid and comfort. That's why there are so many current messages from Heaven. I am not going to ignore God's word in prophecy until the Church approves. It could be years. Bad advise. Wonderful how Pope John Paul II before he became Pope understood, prophecy is a help for a people in a certain period of time. Do you not believe in the great grace given in Jesus' revelation of Divine Mercy to St. Faustina? And...

No one likes when someone divides a post, it ruins the original comment. And how to reply? Six separated comments, if I reply to all, that's six more. Yikes. Keep the reply together and underline and comment about the underlined.

Apparitions and the messages are rejected by bishops and there have been lot more messages from Heaven given in the last 100 years. I just explained why. What to do, Jesus states, look at the fruit.

I am not all seeing, all knowing, only God is so pray and discern before you read the messages. I was converted at Conyers, it's not approved by the Church yet and the seer has died. How are you going to disprove Conyers? I know what I experienced there.

How about the bishops who have been wrong about an apparition? You do not reply, here or in my other threads either when I have asked you?

Explain the miraculous healings at Emmitsburg and Medjugorje? I thought you gave your okay to
Medjugorje, really, why is the Vatican involved if the bishop approved?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Now Our Lord speaks of a comet....

Light of Mary is a seer from Brazil, so a translation, an excerpt. Our Lord speaks of the Great Warning, when everyone in the world sees their soul as God sees it. Similar to an NDE like experience.

~~ ~~ ~~

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY

DECEMBER 23, 2012

My beloved: dreadful

MAN WALKS ERRANT UPON THE EARTH…

MY MOTHER PILGRIMAGES IN SEARCH OF THOSE WHO ARE HERS TO BRING THEM TO ME,

AND I SEARCH INSTANT TO INSTANT FOR THOSE LOST SHEEP, WHICH ARE THE DELIGHT AND EXALTATION OF MY HEART.

Humanity has become confused in its desire to come to know these coming and announced instants.

BELOVED, I REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO EACH ONE OF YOU,

AND YOU PREVENT ME FROM LOVING YOU.

A comet will come and will shake the Earth.

The Purification will give no respite, the Earth will again be shaken… BUT I, ATTENTIVE TO ALL, WILL NOT ABANDON MY FAITHFUL, I CALL THEM TO CONVERSION.

Humanity is in a poor and deplorable state; it reads My Calls and without searching for their essence, YOU CALL THEM APOCALYPTIC, WITHOUT ENJOYING MY LOVE THAT WARNS YOU and tells you:

“Children, convert; I wait for you, do not wait until the end, be humble of heart and see how the refusal of the truth makes you not accept the signs that are clearer and more severe each time.”

Children:

YOU REFUSE WHAT IS REVELATION AND HENCE DENY THE REALITY IN WHICH YOU LIVE, INCAPACITATED TO DISCERN IN THE FACE OF SIGNS THAT ARE IN NO WAY COMMON.

What My Mother has announced to you will be fulfilled. The announcements of war, terrorism and the slaughter of innocents will continue because of man’s denial.

The Middle East, submerged in internal and external wars, will not stop until the antichrist comes.

My Church will be divided, it will be purified and then renewed. Help will come from Heaven itself for all My faithful.

THIS CHAOS IN THE THOUGHTS AND HEART OF THOSE WHO ARE MINE HAS CAUSED THIS INSTANT TO BE MORE CHAOTIC, SINCE THE MORE HUMANITY DENIES THIS INSTANT,

THE MORE IT WILL SUFFER BY ITS OWN HAND.

I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD AND YOU ARE MY FLOCK.

THE INSTANT URGES, MY CALLS ARE URGENT.

Pray for Japan, it will weep.

Pray for Mexico, it will lament.

Pray for Australia, it will weep.

The revelation of personal faults is near, and each human being will be astounded by his or her way of living and of his or her response as a child of Mine.

Children:

Do not continue to wander through the desert of what is worldly…,

BE TRUE WITH YOURSELVES SO THAT THE IGNORANCE OF THE HARDHEADED BE SURPASSED BY THE TRUTH AND THE HUMILITY OF THE ONE WHO, KNOWING ME, KNOWS THAT I AM THE WAY AND THE LIFE. I AM TRUTH AND INFINITE LOVE....

Your Jesus

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder if Protestant messengers have been given a word about a star, something celestial coming, II bet they have.

Vassula Ryden who was or may still be Eastern Orthodox receives many messages over the years about the
unity of Christianity.

Pray this prayer, if you would...

~ ~ ~

posted at Yahoo Groups - Seers 2

January 1, 2013

FROM AN EMAIL:

"The Lord called me and gave me a prayer that I had to distribute, asking us to pray it and ask His Mercy. This is what our Lord said: Address Me in this way

'Tender Father, lash not Your wrath on this generation, lest they perish altogether; Lash not on Your flock distress and anguish, for the waters will run dry and nature will wither; all will succumb at Your wrath leaving no trace behind them; the heat of Your Breath will put aflame the earth turning it into a waste!
From the horizon a star will be seen; the night will be ravaged and ashes will fall as snow in winter, covering Your people like ghosts; take Mercy on us, God, and do not assess us harshly; remember the hearts that rejoice in You and You in them!

Remember Your faithful and let not Your Hand fall on us with force, but, rather in Your Mercy lift us and place Your precepts in every heart. Amen'"

Prayer by Vassula Ryden sent by Fr. Iannuzzi

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Now Our Lord speaks of a comet....

A comet will come and will shake the Earth.

The Purification will give no respite, the Earth will again be shaken… BUT I, ATTENTIVE TO ALL, WILL NOT ABANDON MY FAITHFUL, I CALL THEM TO CONVERSION.

And in the media today is an asteroid called apophis that is making a pass by earth very soon. Apparently it may hit the earth in 2036....

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Maleachi 4; 2 "The Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings for you people who fear my name. You will go out and leap like calves let out of a stall. 3 You will trample on wicked people, because on the day I act they will be ashes under the soles of your feet," says the LORD of Armies.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Two Catholic messages, an Orthodox prophecy and now a message to a Protestant messenger about something celestial. See the first verse underlined. The poetic, verse type message was given in August and what did our nation do in November? We elected a maximum pro-choice President again and voted into law, homosexual marriage in 7 more states.

And is the second underlined, a reference to the celestial or something else? An asteroid is a stone?

"But now in great power comes the little stone"

In the message, close the end, you'll see ~

"But in My secret place they now must stay."

IMO, these are the holy refuges. Our guardian angels will guide us there, you and your family will be unseen by evil, traveling to and at the refuges. There will also be martyrs, all in God's will.

God keeps repeating in this message, believe the prophets.

~ ~ ~
www.openheaven.com...

message to non-Catholic Christian brother, Marcus

Here is a word the Lord gave me on 08/10/2012:

...The seals are breaking fast
And the cup of iniquity overflows at last
For My warnings to America have fallen on deaf ears
And now men shall choke on their own tears.
Because they have rejected My life
Soon they shall eat of the fruits of their own strife.
The streets shall become graves in the night
But you must prepare to hold your place without fright.
By November hidden deceptions will become clear as water
And chaos shall begin the slaughter.
From the skies shall come a sign
With My Kingdom will it’s time to align.
Pillage and plunder shall come to the cities and towns
And the enemy shall try to take away your crowns.
The East and West shall see My hand,
And who shall escape the mystery in the middle of the land?
They have mocked My Word and My Name;
Did they think My judgments are a game?
Stand up My prophets and cry aloud in boldness;
For I now judge America’s coldness.
The blood of the innocent cries aloud before My throne
But now in great power comes the little stone.
For My hand shall come swift against your sin
I gave you time to enter in.
But in your filth you chose your course
Now see the Revelation horse.
The angels of correction now ride fast and hard
America, you have played your final card.
Did I not call you out oh land of the Eagle?
I called you to be holy, royal and regal!
But you forsook Me for idols and pleasure above all;
Now I will bring you down to barely crawl.
Let tears come to the eyes of My watchmen
For the time of reaping of your national sin.
For the FULNESS of evil shall now play out
As your heart oh America is ever so stout.
I have sent My prophets to warn
But your heart was only one of scorn.
From Hollywood to the White House shall you now see
All of Satan’s plans he has for thee.
Did I not call you to come out of her and repent?
But you still reject the watchmen and prophets I have sent.
Because you chose to eat of the pleasures of sin
You shall now find My judgments on your food supply within.
You have opened your borders to the foreign order
Now you shall see the enemy surround every border.
The terrorists shall soon arise from their posts
And you shall see the dirty bombs and terrors from the sky come to
your coasts.
The man in your capital house shall now show his true face
As you see him greet those of a fallen AND foreign race.
Many saints shall soon be hunted as prey;
But in My secret place they now must stay.
What must we do cries those of a hearing ear
I will show My elect My supernatural protection the end of this year.
For at the end of the year and in 2013 you will see the weakness of your
nation
But I warn you not to give place to deception and frustration.
Perilous times you will go through
Never can it be the same for the red, white and blue.
Oh major cities of every nation
You are about to see the worst destruction since creation.
The controllers shall soon openly show their arrogant plan
Upon the screens and radios they shall taunt every man.
Creatures “of the night” shall be among you commonly in the day
But I will give My elect the power to make them their prey.
People will begin to disappear in the night season
Oh your government knows well the reason.
I will make the month of December
A time for the whole world to remember.
The feathers of the Great Eagle shall be stripped this Fall
And Lady Liberty shall never again stand tall.
Baby George and others before him paved the way
Now Obama shall see his day.
JFK was the last true man for a truly white house bold and free
All those that followed did not have a TRUE heart for Me…

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Guys great news I talked to god last night and and he said these false prophets are wrong and we are ok! God also said that gay marriage isn't really a big deal and people shouldn't judge because you love who you love.

Edit- P.S. you're welcome
edit on 9-1-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Maleachi 4; 2 "The Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings for you people who fear my name. You will go out and leap like calves let out of a stall. 3 You will trample on wicked people, because on the day I act they will be ashes under the soles of your feet," says the LORD of Armies.

Angle,

Thank you for the quote, I like Malachi 1:11. And Nancy too, even though you don't believe, I wish you would.

About the Protestant verse type prophecy, hmmm, what do you think this verse means?

"But now in great power comes the little stone."

God bless you two,

colbe

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hope I am not butting in here, but I read the "little stone" in two ways;

Literal, as in an asteroid coming in and causing great destruction. An asteroid on the galactic scale, is just a tiny little stone indeed.

And

Metaphorical as in the 'little stone' (wrath of God) that took down the human giant Goliath (USA) i.e God might seem small and insignificant to us in 2013, just like teeny little shepherd boy David did when he set foot in that scene in the bible. Goliath and indeed most onlookers who laughed at him were somewhat shocked when he flung one small stone at him and he came tumbling down to his knees and his death. in other words those who mock God, do not realise that he knows our weak points and can bring us all to our knees with little effort if he so wishes.

The metaphorical meaning of it is the general tone of the entire verse which is clearly about Gods wrath at the godless ways of USA today.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

...And is the second underlined, a reference to the celestial or something else? An asteroid is a stone?

"But now in great power comes the little stone"

~ ~ ~
www.openheaven.com...

message to non-Catholic Christian brother, Marcus

Here is a word the Lord gave me on 08/10/2012:

...From the skies shall come a sign
With My Kingdom will it’s time to align.
Pillage and plunder shall come to the cities and towns
And the enemy shall try to take away your crowns.
The East and West shall see My hand,
And who shall escape the mystery in the middle of the land?
They have mocked My Word and My Name;
Did they think My judgments are a game?
Stand up My prophets and cry aloud in boldness;
For I now judge America’s coldness.
The blood of the innocent cries aloud before My throne
But now in great power comes the little stone.
For My hand shall come swift against your sin
I gave you time to enter in.
But in your filth you chose your course
Now see the Revelation horse.
The angels of correction now ride fast and hard
America, you have played your final card.
Did I not call you out oh land of the Eagle?
I called you to be holy, royal and regal!
But you forsook Me for idols and pleasure above all;
Now I will bring you down to barely crawl.
Let tears come to the eyes of My watchmen
For the time of reaping of your national sin.
For the FULNESS of evil shall now play out
As your heart oh America is ever so stout.
I have sent My prophets to warn
But your heart was only one of scorn.
From Hollywood to the White House shall you now see
All of Satan’s plans he has for thee.
Did I not call you to come out of her and repent?
But you still reject the watchmen and prophets I have sent.
Because you chose to eat of the pleasures of sin
You shall now find My judgments on your food supply within.
You have opened your borders to the foreign order
Now you shall see the enemy surround every border.
The terrorists shall soon arise from their posts
And you shall see the dirty bombs and terrors from the sky come to
your coasts.
The man in your capital house shall now show his true face
As you see him greet those of a fallen AND foreign race.
Many saints shall soon be hunted as prey;
But in My secret place they now must stay.
What must we do cries those of a hearing ear
I will show My elect My supernatural protection the end of this year.
For at the end of the year and in 2013 you will see the weakness of your
nation
But I warn you not to give place to deception and frustration.
Perilous times you will go through
Never can it be the same for the red, white and blue.
Oh major cities of every nation
You are about to see the worst destruction since creation.
The controllers shall soon openly show their arrogant plan
Upon the screens and radios they shall taunt every man.
Creatures “of the night” shall be among you commonly in the day
But I will give My elect the power to make them their prey.
People will begin to disappear in the night season
Oh your government knows well the reason.
I will make the month of December
A time for the whole world to remember.
The feathers of the Great Eagle shall be stripped this Fall
And Lady Liberty shall never again stand tall.
Baby George and others before him paved the way
Now Obama shall see his day.
JFK was the last true man for a truly white house bold and free
All those that followed did not have a TRUE heart for Me…

Hello Mark,

You are not butting in, thank you for your thoughts about the little stone verse in the non-Catholic Christian
message. Conchita, the main Garabandal seer was given knowledge about the letter "A" pertaining to the Great Warning so maybe it is an Asteroid. Conchita is now over sixty years old.

..."Conchita Gonzalez, which at that time she was 16 years old: That this Warning is linked to a natural phenomenon; that this name exists in the dictionary and it starts with the letter “A”."

Reading the verses above, it is just what happened with the election. And the other verses line up with current
prophecy. Here's a meaning for "But now in great power comes the little stone" if it's not something celestial? Protestants reject the authority given the Pope, they reject Jesus made Peter leader of His Church on earth in Matthew 16:18. They explain "rock" means little pebble or stone.

It's prophesied a false pope will be a follower of the anti-Christ, so non-Catholics would understand "little stone." Far out there meaning but the poem message reads rather sharp.

blessings,

colbe,

p.s. The verse about food shortage, put what necessities you can aside, trust God will multiply.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi Colbe,

Interesting thoughts on that verse. Not being from the US myself, I am not 100% up on the daily goings on of the nation.

It is also facscinating that you mention Garabandal. I sometimes watch the video footage of one of the seers receiving communion and see the host appear on her tongue from nowhere. It is a great wonder and something that makes my hair stand on end when every time.

It was said by the seers themselves that the secrets would come to pass in their lifetimes. So if this is true, then we have 20 to say 30 years tops before it all comes to happens?

God Bless

edit on 10-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
Hi Colbe,

Interesting thoughts on that verse. Not being from the US myself, I am not 100% up on the daily goings on of the nation.

It is also facscinating that you mention Garabandal. I sometimes watch the video footage of one of the seers receiving communion and see the host appear on her tongue from nowhere. It is a great wonder and something that makes my hair stand on end when every time.

It was said by the seers themselves that the secrets would come to pass in their lifetimes. So if this is true, then we have 20 to say 30 years tops before it all comes to happens?

God Bless

edit on 10-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

Mark,

Yes, so much about the Presidential election in the verse message. The date of the message, means, it was prophesied and it happened.

Neat, you're from another country. I haven't traveled much, only two places outside of the U.S.

The "miracle of the host" is truly a confirmation of Garabandal. I wonder what the seers must think...of
how close we are to the divine events they were told about. One of the seers, Mary Loli has died. It's been
fifty years.

Here's another Protestant message posted yesterday. Our Lord states the truth, plain and simple. Our Lord speaks about His presence in the most Holy Eucharist. Our Lord is getting our brothers and sisters in Christ prepared to accept the faith.

take care,

colbe

~ ~ ~

www.openheaven.com... click on (voice of prophecy)

Glory Carriers....You Are NOT Broken Anymore
Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:56am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in the presence of the Lord, I went to another
realm during worship. I was singing what the Lord was
showing me, some was from a previous vision, most of it
was a new vision. I felt lead to write some of what I
remember singing, I’m sure it won’t be word for word but
you will get the idea of what the Lord was showing me and
others through these words from heaven. I first remember
singing…”Fill me up, Fill me up, Fill me up….take us on a
journey Lord.” I heard the Lord saying, “I want to show
you My garden, come and walk with Me, I want to show you
my table, there will always be enough, I want to show you My glory, so much you can’t contain it! Just one taste and you will never thirst again, My body your bread, My blood your wine.” I was in this place with the Lord,
this heavenly realm where time stood still, where ALL my
attention, all my focus/my gaze was on His face! I saw
myself walking with Him, talking with Him, eating with
Him and Him filling me until I was spilling out....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Yes, it is strange how one of the tenets of Protestant belief is that the literal belief of the scrupture in the celebration of the eucharist is bunk. Catholics are merely taking the words of Christ literally there. (God forbid that Catholics USE scripture and take literal interpretation
)

I come from the great land downunder, but spent my first 32 years of life in the shaky isles, so I often see things from a different perspective to the folk from the USA.

The one thing that really amuses / annoys me about Protestant USA is the almost militant rejection of Mary and her messages. They are always comparing her to other pagan goddesses and associating her with the sun etc etc. But I always come away asking myself, why on earth would a pagan goddess pose as the mother of Christ and then repeatedly tell the world to turn to her son for salvation instead hogging all the praise and glory for herself. I mean if she were really a false god, would she not be leading us away from Christ, not pointing us toward him?

What's your opinion?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Yes, it is strange how one of the tenets of Protestant belief is that the literal belief of the scrupture in the celebration of the eucharist is bunk. Catholics are merely taking the words of Christ literally there. (God forbid that Catholics USE scripture and take literal interpretation
)
I come from the great land downunder, but spent my first 32 years of life in the shaky isles, so I often see things from a different perspective to the folk from the USA.
The one thing that really amuses / annoys me about Protestant USA is the almost militant rejection of Mary and her messages. They are always comparing her to other pagan goddesses and associating her with the sun etc etc. But I always come away asking myself, why on earth would a pagan goddess pose as the mother of Christ and then repeatedly tell the world to turn to her son for salvation instead hogging all the praise and glory for herself. I mean if she were really a false god, would she not be leading us away from Christ, not pointing us toward him?

What's your opinion?

Mark,

Is it proper for me to say hello there mate? It's very nice to meet you. I've read the beaches in Australia are so beautiful. And I had to look up "shaky isles", wow, it's New Zealand!

Mary always points to Jesus, her humility. We should share with our brothers and sisters in Christ, not
all of the reformers were anti-Marian. I don't know how it developed. It's wrong and against a Commandment,
honor they father and mother. It's logical besides, love the mother, love the Son. Our Lord gave everyone His
mother from the Cross. You can speak to her in prayer.

Partly, I can understand our brothers and sisters feel LEFT OUT, especially in the last 100 years because of the many Marian apparitions because of the loss of faith, Satan's presence in these end times. They shouldn't take it personal. They go by what they've been taught. Mary can't appear before those who believe in heresies but by exception. She may have appeared to Protestants. After the "awakening", the "illumination of conscience", the "Great Warning", terms for the worldwide 2nd Pentecost, our brothers and sisters will see Mary and develop a true devotion to her. Our Lord will be so happy.

God Speed

colbe

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sadie Jaramillo, an American visionary has been given messages for a long time, 15 years as I have been reading them. She has a new message for December. I noticed in a message given last June, Our Lord speaks of the celestial two times. Recall and look up.

p.s. I typed in CAPS, the Great Warning.

~ ~ ~

June 20th, 2012

There has been a few days of relative calm now and Jesus completed the message, after testing.

JESUS: The time swiftly approaches when you and all who have labored in this work will stand as witnesses to my strength and love, to that which I am, TRUTH itself. It will be short, this time of immense suffering......(however) you will long for these days now ....but you will swiftly pass through the crucible of my love, the Father's justice and purification of the church and the world. Then can the promised Era of Peace be lived to the Glory of the Father.

This mighty out pouring of God's most Holy Spirit will burn in the hearts of those who now love me, and will go on to do mighty works for the Kingdom of God.

Others too will come to the foot of the Cross and give themselves over to this last great call for humanity to repent, to convert and to live my Gospel of Love.....those enemies who now plot and plan against My church and my children will for a time think they have triumphed.

But the Triumph belongs to My Mother and it is She who will lead her little army to the great victory over that man of iniquity who will quickly come onto the scene of this already chaotic political scene.

Remember well what I have spoken to you before: Events will come one after the other and some will begin to feel fear in their hearts at what is happening because they do not have Me and My Mother.....events will fall like so many domino's ...all permitted to be the instruments of the Father's justice....Remember the victory was mine on Calvary! It was then death and evil were defeated...

God wills My victory to be handed, like a staff, to My Mother....so that She can lead you all. Listen to her pleas! For Her sake has the chastisement been pushed back....but heaven now must move. You my people, my children do not know what (evil) is plotted behind closed doors, and so it is now that events will quickly come upon you.

Remember well....the thunder announcing the arrival and passing of that heavenly body which will cause time to stop and hearts to see (what God sees in them) THE GREAT WARNING. Be vigilant, and as prepared as you can be...for there has been great work done in the body of Christ to care for many who have not the means.

Remember well that you will have the faith to do greater works than those that have been recorded in My Word....do what you can and God will do the rest!

Remember well that it is the heart wherein I dwell, the heart that beats with love for Me and My Mother has no reason to fear.....

Remember well the words given to you, for what else can I say?

If by the very finger of God all is put in motion, then know this: that moment of prodigy draws ever near....keep watch...look to the heavens...my signs are everywhere....

I bless you and all who believe....and do not fear! For I AM with you through it all! AMEN.

click on Sadie and again on her later messages at: www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Fascinating stuff. When you connect the dots and compare with what is out there in the popular media the voice is overwhelmingly clear that something is coming in from space and it is going to cause a lot of carnage.

The thing that fascinates me is that both Garabandal and Medjugorje talk of a permanent supernatural sign being left at those places after all of this. I have often dreamed of being there at Garabandal when it all happens. The visionaries of both Garabandal and Medjugorje talk of a great crowd being there and that they will give the world something like 7 days notice.

Having been in a crown in NZ when a miracle ocurred in the sky, it is an amazing thing being in a crowd of the faithful when God starts to move and the miracles start happening. My whole family that was there saw a boy who was either deaf, dumb or both start singing next to us at the even in Auckland. His family started crying and rejoicing. We were like what the??? And then I looked up and saw the miracle of the wavy rainbow in the sky - a couple of thousand other people also saw it. It was reported in magazines and newspapers of the day, some of it even made it onto the local radio stations live as people were calling up during the 6pm apparition to report UFOs and a beam of light coming down on to the cathedral in central Auckland.

Thinking back, there are so many things that happened that day, that it is amazing that the mainstream media ignores them. We even had one of New Zealands most well known TV news readers (Phillip Sherry) present there that day as a reader at mass, He witnessed a lot of this for himself, but as he had recently retired, he never got to talk about it on the tele.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Wow, I was just doing some research on Medjugorje and came across a couple of things I never knew about the place.

All quoted from www.medjugorje.com...

Firstly, once she stops appearing there, that's it, she will not come back. (Lots of Protestants will be happy about that one
)

Medjugorje is a mystical place of Biblical proportions, a place where Heaven comes down to the earth every day through Our Lady’s apparitions. She comes to call the world to conversion for the last time. On May 2, 1982, Our Lady said: “I have come to call the world to conversion for the last time. Afterwards, I will not appear any more on this earth.”

Secondly, Mirjana was given a parchment from mother Mary herself with the 10 secrets written on it. They have actual dates on there

Mirjana, one of the six visionaries of Medjugorje, was the first visionary to receive all the Ten Secrets. Our Lady has given her the responsibility to reveal the secrets to the world when it is time. Our Lady gave Mirjana a parchment with all the secrets written on them. It is made of a material not found on this earth. The following is an interview with Mirjana in June of 1988 during the filming of the Caritas Medjugorje Documentary called The Lasting Sign. Mirjana, at this time, was not married and living in Sarajevo with Her family. Mirjana was asked about the parchment given to her by Our Lady containing the Ten Secrets.

Question: “Would you tell us now about the parchment that relates to the secrets?

Mirjana: “On this parchment I have ten secrets, with the dates and the places where they are going to take place. That parchment I should give to the priest of my choice. Ten days before the secret, I will give this paper to him. He will only be able to see the secret that is going to happen. He will only be able to see the first secret. He will pray and fast on bread and water. On the third day before the secret is divulged, he will make it public – that this and that will happen at this and this place. This should be convincing that Our Lady had been here – that She did not call us in vain to peace, to love, to conversion.

Q: “Where is the parchment now?

M: “In my room. When I got all the ten secrets, I was always afraid that I might forget something. I was not sure about myself to remember all those dates. It gave me trouble all the time. So one day, while I was having the vision, Mary simply gave me that, we call it foil, that parchment. It is neither a paper or a tissue or fabric – just like an old pigment parchment. So all ten secrets are nicely written on it and so I keep that paper in the drawer with the rest of my papers. I showed it to a cousin of mine and she just saw a letter. She did not see any secrets, she just saw it as a letter. And I showed it to, I think it was my aunt. I showed it to her and she just saw certain poems. Nobody sees the same. Only me, only I can see the secrets, so there is no danger – I don’t have to hide it, to conceal it. I can keep it on the table because nobody is able to read it, the secrets.

Q: “When you show it to other people, don’t they notice that it is a special texture or form, that it is not ordinary paper – even though they can’t read anything on it?

M: They were all confused. One saw it was a song, one saw it was a letter. They were surprised. So I thought something was wrong about that, so that I should not show it to anybody else. It caused laughter, surprise. I just folded the paper and put it away in my drawer.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Fascinating stuff. When you connect the dots and compare with what is out there in the popular media the voice is overwhelmingly clear that something is coming in from space and it is going to cause a lot of carnage.

The thing that fascinates me is that both Garabandal and Medjugorje talk of a permanent supernatural sign being left at those places after all of this. I have often dreamed of being there at Garabandal when it all happens. The visionaries of both Garabandal and Medjugorje talk of a great crowd being there and that they will give the world something like 7 days notice.

Having been in a crown in NZ when a miracle ocurred in the sky, it is an amazing thing being in a crowd of the faithful when God starts to move and the miracles start happening. My whole family that was there saw a boy who was either deaf, dumb or both start singing next to us at the even in Auckland. His family started crying and rejoicing. We were like what the??? And then I looked up and saw the miracle of the wavy rainbow in the sky - a couple of thousand other people also saw it. It was reported in magazines and newspapers of the day, some of it even made it onto the local radio stations live as people were calling up during the 6pm apparition to report UFOs and a beam of light coming down on to the cathedral in central Auckland.

Thinking back, there are so many things that happened that day, that it is amazing that the mainstream media ignores them. We even had one of New Zealands most well known TV news readers (Phillip Sherry) present there that day as a reader at mass, He witnessed a lot of this for himself, but as he had recently retired, he never got to talk about it on the tele.

Hi Mark,

I've been busy with family, late to reply. It is fascinating, all the messages about the celestial coming, anyone reading this thread, if you doubt, remember.

I never saw someone cured of an obvious malady in an instant! Oh how it would strengthen your faith and bring conversions. And to see another sign from God!. I like your sharing, your entire family was there. Can you share the title of the apparition?

I would like to be at the "Pines" at Garabandal for the Great Miracle. Prophecy states all the world will realize
whatever it is, comes from God. The "Great Miracle" will take place within one year of the divine Great Warning.

colbe

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Colbe, when you fall, you won't fall through.

Like there is a safety net, I'll pray f y.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join