It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary speaks of two Suns in 08, now God the Father speaks of seeing a new sun in the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hi Colbe, very interesting thread

This is the area of Marian apparition that I have been studying in particular - the parallels between what Mary has been saying and what is being revealed through other channels.

In this case, the message that is being passed on by the visionary closely resembles Nibiru theories. The more I study the end time messages being passed on by prophets in the catholic church in particular, the more I realise that they speak of warning signs about pole shift and in this case Nibiru type events.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
reply to post by colbe

Hi Colbe, very interesting thread

This is the area of Marian apparition that I have been studying in particular - the parallels between what Mary has been saying and what is being revealed through other channels.

In this case, the message that is being passed on by the visionary closely resembles Nibiru theories. The more I study the end time messages being passed on by prophets in the catholic church in particular, the more I realise that they speak of warning signs about pole shift and in this case Nibiru type events.

Mark,

Thank you, yes...

Kind of frustrating, there are many threads at ATS about Nibiru, a pole shift but share a message from Heaven
stating the same and explaining why, people get upset and say no.

A non-Catholic messenger, I think he was raised Catholic but is now Protestant, he's received visions about
3 objects in the sky.

God bless you,

colbe

~ ~ ~

"Augusto Perez, a trusted man of the Lord, with another vision indicating heavenly disruptions getting closer:"...

www.theappearance.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by colbe
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

nancyl,

You show an interest for not believing. God bless you. People would rather accept God is going to go on, look the other way, for the grave sins of San Francisco and New York, New York is the center for the MOST abortions in our country. God is perfectly just besides being perfectly loving. Is this prophecy or humor, I've never read it.

.. "Inless there is a base on another planet far away...

So god cares more about abortions and gay people then the mass killings going on in Africa or places like Burma? I was saying that the only way anyone will survive if there is 2 suns is on another planet far away due to the disruption of planetary orbits, heat, and other factors. I would like to know when this will happen and how come your other predictions haven't came to pass? I don't believe in a god that will kill mass amounts of innocent people just because they don't agree with him which sounds kind of like a dictator. I just wish people would have abortions instead of having 8 kids when they can't even support themselves.

Nancy,

Hi, I wish I could explain better...

Do you not see, "mass killings" and an abortion taking place every 20 seconds in our country are both murder.

One of God's Commandments is Thou shalt not kill. God decides life and death, not us, ever.

God is merciful, if anyone reading this has had anything to do with an abortion...that includes voting for a pro-abort
politician who has legislated for abortion (you have cooperated with his/her evil), repent and confess this sin to God now!!!! From your heart... And Catholics, you have to do more, go to Confession.

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

colbe

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Out of interest, have you read about Padre Pio's letter re the three days of darkness?

Total pole shift theory - presumably one side of the earth will go dark for three days while the other will burn in the heat from the sun ( a terrible heat coming was talked about in the 'night of screams' at Garabandal) The big pointer to pole shift is at the end when he says at the end that winter will become spring..

edit on 2-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Out of interest, have you read about Padre Pio's letter re the three days of darkness?

Total pole shift theory - presumably one side of the earth will go dark for three days while the other will burn in the heat from the sun ( a terrible heat coming was talked about in the 'night of screams' at Garabandal) The big pointer to pole shift is at the end when he says at the end that winter will become spring..

No I haven't but I love Padre Pio. Is this the prophesied 3 Days of Darkness in reference to the Chastisement?
God's Chastisement is by fire this time.

I am confused about two terms, is the "pole shift" the same as "the earth falling of it's axis?"

stupida...of me,

colbe

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Is this the prophesied 3 Days of Darkness in reference to the Chastisement?

I am confused about two terms, is the "pole shift" the same as "the earth falling of it's axis?"
colbe

The Chastisement you speak of contains a warning (3 days of darkness) and then the actual chastisement - fire in the sky. These could actually both be parts of a pole shift happening, especially if a planet like Nibiru came through the solar system - if it were big enough it is not impossible that it would cause a 3 day solar eclipse and the disturbance to the earth's gravitational field it brings causes a pole shift.

If you read between the lines of what Padre Pio has spoken then you will understand that this is a natural disaster of global proportions and that survival will be based on luck of location and following the instructions rather than spiritual piety.

The fire in the sky could be one of a couple of scenarios - a huge meteor shower coming in to destroy the planet, or methane in the upper atmosphere igniting. If you read about the amount of methane that is starting to leak from the now thawing permafrost in Siberia as well as out of the Atlantic ocean into the atmosphere, this is not as impossible as it sounds.

As for pole shift, the main theory of it (one that was supported by Mr Einstein himself) is the earth's crust becoming separated from the earth's molten core inside and slipping around in relation to the core, which will stay put. The north and south pole's physical axis would remain in the same place if you were observing from say the moon, but the planet would look all topsy turvy compared to what it is today i.e from what I have seen of predicted maps, countries like New Zealand would be at the equator instead of way down near what is now the south pole, but the earth would still rotate an a very similar axis as it does today.

This is where the scenario spoken of by Padre Pio makes total sense - poisonous gasses in the air as the crust rips apart and moves, huge earthquakes, people acting all crazy out of fear and also because the sudden change in magnetic fields will disrupt our brain function no doubt.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Public Message Our Lady of Emmitsburg to the World
though Gianna Talone Sullivan (Emmitsburg, Maryland)

Seriously .. would you use some discernment ....

Emmitsburg has been condemned by the Catholic church as being NOT of supernatural origin.

The books that Sullivan has been hawking to people who are sucked in by her 'messages' are awful and go against Church teaching. The Bishop of Emmitsburg doesn't want her selling them or her tapes anymore. She isn't supposed to sell them ... but she is. If she really were a 'good catholic' she'd be obedient to both the Arizona and Maryland Bishops. But obviously .. she isn't. :shk:

Gianna Talone Sullivan tried pumping out her false visions in Arizona but was shut down (and rightfully so) by the bishop there. So she packed it up and moved across the country and started up with her so-called 'visions' again. Even though the bishop had told her to put a sock in it.

The bishop of Emmitsburg has likewise told her to shut up and has publically declared Emmitsburg not to be of supernatural origin. But Sullivan DISOBEYS the Bishop and continues to pump out her false visions to the gullible.

Archbishop William H. Keeler issued the decree of constat de non supernaturalitate on June 7, 2003

Official church statements found at this site (click on the above).

Wikipedia

On September 8, 2000, officials from the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore met with Talone and issued a statement that they found no basis to support her messages as having an extraordinary source. The statement from the archdiocese condemns the alleged apparitions as not of a supernatural origin. The officials directed that the prayer service with the messages at St. Joseph's Church in Emmitsburg, Maryland be discontinued.

The Holy See has let the matter rest at the local level of the archdiocese in Baltimore, Maryland and has not commented on her messages. On October 8, 2008, Most Rev. Edwin O'Brien, Archbishop of Baltimore, issued a statement condemning the messages and revelations as not authentic and has cautioned Talone from continuing the distribution of the messages as gravely harmful to the spiritual life of the faithful. [4]

On Oct 10, 2008, the Archbishop of Baltimore issued a letter that was inserted in the church bulletin of every Catholic Church in Maryland. The letter from Archbishop O’Brien warns Gianna Sullivan not to disseminate in any way, by her own person or by any other person, by electronic means or any other means, on any church property or in any public or private place any messages. He then warns others not to disseminate her messages because it is harmful to the church and he hopes that this will stop the confusion of the faithful.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Is this the prophesied 3 Days of Darkness in reference to the Chastisement?

colbe

The Chastisement you speak of contains a warning (3 days of darkness) and then the actual chastisement - fire in the sky. These could actually both be parts of a pole shift happening, especially if a planet like Nibiru came through the solar system - if it were big enough it is not impossible that it would cause a 3 day solar eclipse and the disturbance to the earth's gravitational field it brings causes a pole shift.

If you read between the lines of what Padre Pio has spoken then you will understand that this is a natural disaster of global proportions and that survival will be based on luck of location and following the instructions rather than spiritual piety.

The fire in the sky could be one of a couple of scenarios - a huge meteor shower coming in to destroy the planet, or methane in the upper atmosphere igniting. If you read about the amount of methane that is starting to leak from the now thawing permafrost in Siberia as well as out of the Atlantic ocean into the atmosphere, this is not as impossible as it sounds.

As for pole shift, the main theory of it (one that was supported by Mr Einstein himself) is the earth's crust becoming separated from the earth's molten core inside and slipping around in relation to the core, which will stay put. The north and south pole's physical axis would remain in the same place if you were observing from say the moon, but the planet would look all topsy turvy compared to what it is today i.e from what I have seen of predicted maps, countries like New Zealand would be at the equator instead of way down near what is now the south pole, but the earth would still rotate an a very similar axis as it does today.

This is where the scenario spoken of by Padre Pio makes total sense - poisonous gasses in the air as the crust rips apart and moves, huge earthquakes, people acting all crazy out of fear and also because the sudden change in magnetic fields will disrupt our brain function no doubt.

Hello Mark and thank you,

So...the two terms the "pole shift" and the earth being "knocked off its axis" are related, they're the consequence of the coming celestial, the prophesied just Chastisement by fire at the end of the Great Tribulation?

John Leary, a Catholic prophet ~ for years the theme of his messages are about God's divine Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) AND to follow, His protection during the worst of the Great Tribulation. Believe, have faith, everyone, ask in prayer in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, that you and your family be guided to the refuges by your guardian angels. This is the divine plan. Evil men who belong to the anti-Christ will not see you. Scripture is proof God removes evil from the earth and the faithful are protected here.

There will be two celestials, first at the time of the Great Warning and second at the judgment by fire, at the
end of Tribulation before the new time, the Millennium, the 7th Day of God. In John Leary's messages Our Lord
refers to the two celestial as a "COMET." I'll look for the older message that says this...

Our Lord sums it up,speaking of the two celestials, in a recent message to John Leary, an excerpt, a short paragraph in the message:

~ ~ ~

Sunday, November 18, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, as you come closer to the end times, you will see a happening in the sky on the day of the Warning that will frighten many people. Everyone will have their life review at the same time. Then you will see where you will be judged. You will have a small taste of your judgment’s destination before you will be brought back into your body. After you come back, you will have a strong feeling to repent of your sins, or a need to come to Confession for Catholics. This will begin the events that will lead up to the Antichrist’s coming into power. At the end of the tribulation, you will see Me on the clouds coming to judge the people. My Comet of Chastisement will cause the three days of darkness. The evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven. Be on the watch for My coming, so your soul is ready to meet Me at its judgment.”

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Our Lord calls it a "comet" in John Leary's messages, it's going to be celestial, look to the Heavens and...sorry, here is John's website, I forgot to post the link in my reply to Mark. This one is an excerpt of a message given in 2009.

~ ~ ~

www.johnleary.com...

July 28, 2009
At St. Theodore's Adoration I could see the whole solar system of the planets orbiting around the sun. Suddenly, I saw a streaking white comet come down right close to the earth.

Jesus said: My people, this sign of a comet coming close to the earth will come about on the very day of the Warning. The Warning will be an out of body life review for everyone on the earth at the same time. This comet will appear very close and brilliant because it will come inside the orbit of the moon with the earth. Many people will be frightened, thinking that it will hit the earth. The comet's trajectory will be changed so that the next time that it returns, it will strike the earth as My Comet of Chastisement. Comets do not have to be very large to be seen because the gases are boiled off the surface by the sun's heat. As a result, the comet will appear much larger than it actually is. After the Warning, events will lead up quickly to the declaration of the Antichrist's reign. You will be working hard to convert souls to the faith before he takes power. Pray for My help so you can withstand this test of your faith in an evil that you have yet to see. My refuges will be your safe havens of protection from the evil ones.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Our Lord calls it a "comet" in John Leary's messages,

Another false 'prophet' .. false just like Emmitsburg ...

Official Church Statement on John Leary

June 25, Bishop Matthew H. Clark stated that the 'prophecies' of John Leary were not of supernatural origin and that they contained many theological errors.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Prophesied events are getting closer, look to the Heavens...

~ ~ ~

Public Message Our Lady of Emmitsburg to the World
though Gianna Talone Sullivan (Emmitsburg, Maryland)

June 1, 2008

...Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of "change." I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change. You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of "two suns." When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before. After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather. After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.

Children, God did not create only the Earth. God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets. God is the Creator! There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.

I can tell you this: Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you. You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.

"After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world's population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation."

So is this 60-70% above and beyond the 2/3 of the world that dies under the book of revelations that was given to John the beloved of Christ? If so then why didn't God just tell John hey it looks like around about only 1/10 of the world is going to make it through the end times.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
So.. where is this second sun?

Fallen Angels do have a tendency to lie, so do demons.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Our Lord calls it a "comet" in John Leary's messages,

Another false 'prophet' .. false just like Emmitsburg ...

Official Church Statement on John Leary

June 25, Bishop Matthew H. Clark stated that the 'prophecies' of John Leary were not of supernatural origin and that they contained many theological errors.

Dear FlyersFan,

Wrongo sister. Interesting too, hmmm, you left off the year.

John Leary has the permission of his present bishop to post the messages he receives on the Internet. At one
time, for a period of a few years, he was following the direction of the bishop and not posting his messages.

Don't be a naysayer. It's historical, private revelation rejected by a bishop have been proved later to be true messages from Heaven. Medjugore is one example and the reason it has been given to the Vatican to investigate at present.

Another famous apparition that was first rejected is St. Faustina of Poland in the 1930s, her messages of Divine Mercy. Pope John Paul II brought them to light for further investigation. Good thing, look at the grace given in the prayers of Divine Mercy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

...There will be two celestials, first at the time of the Great Warning and second at the judgment by fire, at the
end of Tribulation before the new time, the Millennium, the 7th Day of God. In John Leary's messages Our Lord
refers to the two celestial as a "COMET." I'll look for the older message that says this...

Our Lord sums it up,speaking of the two celestials, in a recent message to John Leary, an excerpt, a short paragraph in the message:

~ ~ ~

Sunday, November 18, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, as you come closer to the end times, you will see a happening in the sky on the day of the Warning that will frighten many people. Everyone will have their life review at the same time. Then you will see where you will be judged. You will have a small taste of your judgment’s destination before you will be brought back into your body. After you come back, you will have a strong feeling to repent of your sins, or a need to come to Confession for Catholics. This will begin the events that will lead up to the Antichrist’s coming into power. At the end of the tribulation, you will see Me on the clouds coming to judge the people. My Comet of Chastisement will cause the three days of darkness. The evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven. Be on the watch for My coming, so your soul is ready to meet Me at its judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...

Sharing an earlier message, first look at Our Lord's words in bold above. Jesus explains the bolded (the underlined here), which makes spiritual and physical sense, who could survive God's just judgment on their own? And remember, all in God's will, there are going to be martyrs for the faith. Believe, turn to Our Lord. Important to remember, Our Lord repeats the same words.

An excerpt...

Friday, November 16, 2012: (St. Margaret of Scotland, St. Gertrude)

Jesus said: “My people, as you approach the end of the Church Year, you are going to be reading the end time readings when I will return to the earth. St. John’s first reading speaks of the antichrist representing the evil people. This vision of a cup of wine is showing you the grapes of wrath where My angels will separate the good people from the evil people. Some good people will be lifted up into the air so they are not killed by My Comet of Chastisement at the end of the tribulation. Many of those left behind, who do not believe in My Commandments, and do not accept Me, will be gathered as grapes to be crushed in My winepress of wrath in hell. Once the evil ones are cleared from the earth, I will renew the earth, and I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace. My justice will be carried out all over the earth.”

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Wrongo sister.

No. I am correct. I posted exactly what the church said.

Interesting too, hmmm, you left off the year.

Oh for crying out loud .. it was 1999 ... geeeze ...

Don't be a naysayer. .

I am stating exactly what the church has said ... both Emmitsburg and John Leary are FALSE VISIONARIES. The church has said that neither of them are supernatural in origin and the church has said that John Leary's 'prophecies' are wrong theologically.

They are both false. That's the truth of the matter. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Wrongo sister.

No. I am correct. I posted exactly what the church said.

Interesting too, hmmm, you left off the year.

Oh for crying out loud .. it was 1999 ... geeeze ...

Don't be a naysayer. .

I am stating exactly what the church has said ... both Emmitsburg and John Leary are FALSE VISIONARIES. The church has said that neither of them are supernatural in origin and the church has said that John Leary's 'prophecies' are wrong theologically.

They are both false. That's the truth of the matter. Deal with it.

You're posts are getting shorter. No response to why you left off the year on your quote, an obvious or give a reply to why John Leary didn't post his messages for several years? The current Bishop has given John approval to post his messages now on the Internet. They line up with the revelation given saints and Holy Scripture. Leary has followed his bishops.

Give the messengers of God some support. God is speaking, the times are getting darker. He has been preparing the world through His prophets.

Another no response, what of Christ's messages of Divine Mercy? Those messages from Our Lord were rejected and reopened by Pope John Paul II before he became Pope.

People's pride, they don't believe so God keeps trying through many years to reveal the times and the plan
in prophecy. Private revelation takes along time for Church approval and sometimes the bishop says no but he turns out to be wrong. Take what is good from reading the messages from Heaven.

A direct link to the daily messages from Heaven: www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
FlyersFan,

I was thinking about you, let us remain friends even though we disagree. The messages from Heaven sound so urgent, we may soon find out if the prophecies are true.

pray for me and I shall pray for you friend,

colbe

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi Colbe,

While some of the sources you provide are less than trustworthy, yes they are all talking about the same idea of a comet or another planet causing a 3 day eclipse and then the chastisement which sounds rather like a pole shift.

You are talking to a believer here, I have personally been spoken to by Mary herself many years ago during a daily apparition of Medjugorje seer Ivan Dargicevic. It was the sort of thing that changes your life and sticks with you forever it was that profound.

So, based on the above, I would suggest that if you want to know more about why Mary is here and what God's plan for humanity is, that you investigate these more well known events. Not all of them are approved by the church, Garabandal in particular is somewhat perplexing but they all have well documented evidence and lots of prophesy about end times.

Lourdes
Fatima
Garabandal
Zeitoun
Medjugorje
Rwanda

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hi Colbe,

While some of the sources you provide are less than trustworthy, yes they are all talking about the same idea of a comet or another planet causing a 3 day eclipse and then the chastisement which sounds rather like a pole shift.

You are talking to a believer here, I have personally been spoken to by Mary herself many years ago during a daily apparition of Medjugorje seer Ivan Dargicevic. It was the sort of thing that changes your life and sticks with you forever it was that profound.

So, based on the above, I would suggest that if you want to know more about why Mary is here and what God's plan for humanity is, that you investigate these more well known events. Not all of them are approved by the church, Garabandal in particular is somewhat perplexing but they all have well documented evidence and lots of prophesy about end times.

Lourdes
Fatima
Garabandal
Zeitoun
Medjugorje
Rwanda

Thanks and hi...

I value the messages. If people would read private revelation like the Catechism states, the messages from Heaven help make God's plan more explicit. Read the Protestant messages if you are not Catholic, read them both. God is preparing everyone, the Orthodox too. Happy you are believer, your witness above is wonderful, amazing. I have never been to Medjugorje but I read of it's good fruit. Garabandal is important especially concerning divine events prophesied like the Great Warning. Garabandal confirms St. Faustina's earlier messages.

Your list, some are not approved yet. People (not all) reply here to condemn the prophets, I don't, I was converted by a yet to be approved private revelation. One of the reasons for a rather long list of the yet to be approved, it's the point in time, some events prophesied haven't happened yet. Heaven says they are "soon." There are other reasons too, one of them, the messages speak of the hierarchy, a number of priests, bishops, I could name a couple of cardinals in the hierarchy are partly responsible for the loss of faith in the last fifty years. They aren't going to rush to approve. Look at the problems with Church approval of Medjugorje.

colbe

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I agree, it is totally frustrating getting people to listen, especially if you use the word Catholic in combination with prophet. God is a living God and of course he is still talking to us through his many prohpets, just like he did in days of old.

I am always a little wary of new prophets though, as I have come across many that are plain kooky to put it nicely. While their intentions might be well meant, what they say can be very very strange and offbeat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join