It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Bring War To The USA In 2013 Using The Backing Of Anti-Gun Advocates to Divide Society.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
UnityEmissions is absolutely right. Where is the motive? In the past I have discussed the very thing you describe here on ATS, because honestly with all of the possible false flag events taking place in the US recently, many signs are pointing toward disarmament of American citizens. But again, I cannot figure out what their motive would be.

The only thing that I can think of is something that I never really subscribed to, although many others have. I am talking about the overthrow of our republic's democracy, with the subsequent institution of a totalitarian, or similar, state. I mean think about it. The only reason that they would need to take away our guns is if they do not want people to be able to fight back as easily when they declare martial law, or whatever else. But they would be attempting to go somewhere that would be extremely difficult to reach.

It is also possible that they do not want bloodshed, and are not attempting to get the military on their side, or any foreign military, and simply want our guns because they know that we may resort to violence to keep our rights, which they will take away politically and not by force. Again though, I do not really feel this is on the horizon any time soon, and I hope I am right. War is, as you said, horrible, and the majority of people do not realize this. It is mainly those who have seen combat in their lives, or have witnessed gory scenes outside of combat, who actually grasp the horrors that would result from another civil war.

LOL Disarment?

We are the most armed citizenry in the world - Yemen is a real distant second.
In 2006 USA had 10,255 gun related deaths - Japan had 2.

I think they want guns registered so if you live in a household with someone undergoing treatment for a mental disorder, you are asked to take additional precautions storing your firearms.

What is the problem with registering your gun? Unless you have something to hide. Why would the government try to take the people over anyway? What might they gain by that? They already feed people who can't afford to feed themselves and help the sick and old. Do people think the government wants more dependents? Do they want the rich peoples money? I am just wondering what "the government" has to gain by fighting us. I don't think that is the fear.

What we have to fear is a corporate doctrine that tells us the common man is a low value commodity and should work in sub par conditions for inadequate wages to survive.

This makes a man beholden to his boss.

That is where they are going.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

What is the problem with registering your gun? Unless you have something to hide.

Because every nation that murdered its own citizens in mass to the tune of 50 million in the 20th century first implemented gun registration which always precedes confiscation and then mass murder most recently Britain and Australia.

Guns in the hand of the people are insurance against such atrocities and only fools ignorant of history would give them up and think nothing would ever happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
What is the problem with registering your gun? Unless you have something to hide.

What is the problem with the government performing random searches? Unless you have something to hide.

AKA 4th amendment.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I think they want guns registered so if you live in a household with someone undergoing treatment for a mental disorder, you are asked to take additional precautions storing your firearms.

No, they want them registered so they have another mechanisim of tracking people. It is a violation of not only the 2nd to require a firearm to be registered but the 4th and possibly the 5th. Control and intimidation...

Any information they have can and will be used against you in a court of law… That is why even though you have nothing to hide you never make a statement to the police – period. Anything you say will be twisted to get a conviction – they are frankly not much interested in the truth rather they are interested in a having a suspect. No statement, no poly no waiver – say it.

Why would the government try to take the people over anyway? What might they gain by that?

The government has already taken over the people in that they no longer represent our best interests. They go there to push an agenda not to execute the will of the people. That is how a bill like the Affordable Care Act can become a law even though 70+ percent of the people were against it. It is how a referendum of the people can be ruled unconstitutional by an appointee for life despite it clearly having the support of more than 80% of the people (many references across various States).

Originally posted by newcovenantThey already feed people who can't afford to feed themselves and help the sick and old. Do people think the government wants more dependents?

Absolutely, they want as many people dependent upon them and their programs as possible.

Why, because dependency is control. One need not watch an excessive number of lifetime movies to see how people in one sided and abusive relationships that are dependent on the abuser stay out of necessity.

Same applies to govern/governed relationships. The more spheres of your life they control the less freedom you have.

I am just wondering what "the government" has to gain by fighting us. I don't think that is the fear.

Once they have taken the arms they can do as they please – history is rife with examples of this. They can implement whatever measures they want if the governed can not threaten the status quo.

This makes a man beholden to his boss. That is where they are going.

That is what the government has done – if 50% of the people are the beneficiaries of the status quo of course they will vote to keep it that way even if the status quo is not sustainable.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I see authoritarians on this thread stating, whats the matter with gun registration, "have you got something to hide?"

What kind of stupid submissive statement is that! Listen mate, just because you want the government who killed thousands of people on 9/11 to know all about your life doesnt mean others have to put up with that cr*p.

If you want to tell the governmemt about your life, where you go, what you own then thats up to you but dont try and force that crap down other peoples throats because it makes them sick!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I should add this about registation of guns and having something to hide, the newspapers recently podted names and addresses of registered firearms owners. This shows the registration process and storage cannot be trusted at all!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And if the treasonous gun control advocates don't get their way, wouldn't surprise me if they staged another school shooting/fake/real assassination on some members of congress to make sure they vote the right way.

And if it comes to SCOTUS, the few that won't go with the plan are gonna have heart attacks/diseases/will resign.

BTW, there's already a date for the war to begin (FRIDAY this week if they get their way) :
And it's set to begin in Obama's home, Illinois

“The ISRA has learned from a credible source that Illinois Senate President John Cullerton [above] will introduce a so called ‘assault weapons’ ban on Wednesday when the legislature returns for its ‘lame duck’ session. Cullerton hopes to ramrod the bill through and get it to Governor Quinn for signature by Friday. If he is successful at doing so, nearly every gun you currently own will be banned and will be subject to confiscation by the Illinois State Police . . .

“Based on what we know about Cullerton’s bill, firearms that would be banned include all semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Pump action shotguns would be banned as well. This would be a very comprehensive ban that would include not only so-called ‘assault weapons’ but also such classics as M1 Garands and 1911-based pistols. There would be no exemptions and no grandfathering. You would have a very short window to turn in your guns to the State Police to avoid prosecution.”

The statists are out for blood.
edit on 2-1-2013 by lolita64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

They don't want to track the people. Paranoia talking - they want to track the guns.

You have heard of serial numbers right? Why do you think they are there?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lolita64

And if the treasonous gun control advocates don't get their way, wouldn't surprise me if they staged another school shooting/fake/real assassination on some members of congress to make sure they vote the right way.

And this is usually what is circulated about before some liberal peace-nik, or human rights advocate is killed. You don't believe me? Study your assassinations - a regular "Who done it?" except that we pretty much know who done it. We just don't have the smoking gun, we don't have them dead to rights, and people would never believe it if you told them.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

What is the problem with the government performing random searches? Unless you have something to hide.

AKA 4th amendment.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

If you can't see the difference why are we talking at all? You are clearly nonsensical.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Because every nation that murdered its own citizens in mass to the tune of 50 million in the 20th century first implemented gun registration which always precedes confiscation and then mass murder most recently Britain and Australia.

Guns in the hand of the people are insurance against such atrocities and only fools ignorant of history would give them up and think nothing would ever happen.

Care to show me an example? I think this is BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Care to show me an example? I think this is BS.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it...

Here is a flier I made several years ago:

Anti Self-Defense (gun control) & The Mass Extermination Of Peoples

20 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '1, '2, '3.

1.5 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '4.

13 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. '5.

20 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '6

100 thousand exterminated for lack of self-defense. Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '7.

300 thousand exterminated for lack of self-defense. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '8, '9.

1 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated." '10.

56 million total, exterminated for lack of self-defense.Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

The next time someone talks in favor of Anti Self Defense (gun control), ask them "Who do YOU want to round up and EXTERMINATE?" Please pause and reflect on the MASSIVE AMOUNT of lives lost because the means of self defense were deprived these people. Now you may begin to understand why gun owners are prepared to defend the "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" with all our might as our Founding Fathers did! This is not idle talk, references are provided. The media is not giving facts, next time they quote statistics supposedly in favor of Anti Self Defense (gun control) Ask for references, you will be astonished at the lack there of, and half truths used to support their "Anti Self-Defense" agenda.

End notes
Lethal Laws. By Jay Simkin, Aaron Zelman, & Alan M. Rice. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, P.O. Box 270143, Hartford, WI 53027 (262) 673-9745 et al. '1. Simkin et al., supra note 2, at 98. '2. Decree of the Council of People's Commissars, 10 December 1918, reprinted in 4 Decrees of Soviet Power 123 (Moscow 1968), reprinted in Simkin et al., supra note 2, at 123 '3. Id. at 100-04. '4. Id. at 83. '5. Raul Hilberg, The Destruction of the European Jews 318-20 (1985). '6. Id. at 190. '7. Id. at 229. '8. Id. at 276. '9. Id. at 278. '10. Simkin et al., supra note 2, at 315. For more in depth detail visit: www.jpfo.org..., www.jpfo.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by johngalt722
Removing guns out of the hands of the citizens makes them unable to defend themselves. Once that happens, the citizens become much more dependent on the government and the government is able to control them much easier.

The country will be divided on this issue and I fear for what will happen in the near future.

Fear mongering. Obama has NEVER stated that he wants to remove all guns from American citizens. EVER.

No, just read the bills...read what Coumo said, these people have every right to prepare to be assaulted for their Second Amendment rights..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've stated it before, but this is an estimate: 120 million voted, that's the people willing too take
Minor action....1/2 that, 60 million willing too do more than just vote. 1/2 again means 30mil estimates on
How many of those willing too do more have guns. 1/10th (us revolution) will be willing too fight. Of those
3 mullion, maybe half of those have the tactical knowledge/ firepower too take on the government. It will
Be about attrition and holding on until either military defectors join the ranks oras Golf said, outside
players enter the arena. Not fun for those few terrorists/freedom fighters. But those are the odds.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

Basically, we're looking at 1.5 million trained vets, on their home terf, vs. 2 million military/leo/dhs/cia,etc.
The ods ARE in the American citizens favor. I'm taking 3 too 1, us citizens. I'm currently taking bets.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerkyBeer
reply to post by JerkyBeer

Basically, we're looking at 1.5 million trained vets, on their home terf, vs. 2 million military/leo/dhs/cia,etc.
The ods ARE in the American citizens favor. I'm taking 3 too 1, us citizens. I'm currently taking bets.

It will be more then trained vets were talking millions that hunt stalk and kill deer elk and turkey etc. every year not a big leap to two legged animals along with sport shooters with sniper style weapons the military envy's not to mention the unbelievable things people can make in their garages and shops across the country. Hell people can build drones for $300 to $1500 that can do most of what military drones costing millions can do not to mention mortars howitzers etc. etc. Were talking the most well armed, well trained, most resourceful guerrilla army in the history of the world. Look what Vietnam, Iraq and Afghan insurgents did against overwhelming superior firepower and technology and realize no army stands a chance against pissed off Americans on their own soil defending home and hearth.

edit on 3-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I had to put this up for you.www.loadingartist.com...
Back to thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Agreed 100%hawkiye. My belief is though, that most Hunters are vets, or their fathers were that
Passed on the knowledge. Either way, the slaves will bee slave and the liberty lovers will
Eventually find liberty.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Also, many Hunters will give up their guns, be it specific guns, as long as it didn't interfere with
"their" fun of hunting

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

thanks, that was good

still have a few of those 'pet rocks' around too

ever since one idiot approached/threatened me at the mailbox, one now sits readily available on the fence post

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join