It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Bring War To The USA In 2013 Using The Backing Of Anti-Gun Advocates to Divide Society.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He is already trying...

Obama's "full weight" behind gun legislation

Don't worry, all is well.

Watch your TV, read your FaceBook, and keep your head in the sand...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

But that 1/4th will be the pro-gunners, so.... doesn't affect me, as I am anti-gun, so I'm safe

This right here is exactly the attitude I speak of when I described the modern Americans' approach to the rights of others.

It's ok if they are all wiped out because you're anti-gun and they're not?

So not only do you have a selective view of gun rights, but you also have a selective view of the right to life?

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Logic breakdown. Nobody wins. Period. People die on both sides, and the safe haven for many global elites becomes decimated in the process. Very few individuals want to see the US out of control, whivh is what an attempt to confiscate the peoples guns would cause. There wouldn't be an us vs them. There would be a complete disintegration of the US as we know it. Very few people truly want that, despite what the cowards proclaim.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

rense.com...

My thoughts exactly,I think the gun grabbers are going to see just how horribly wrong their plans have gone.
The above link is a very interesting read and raises some good points

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

But that 1/4th will be the pro-gunners, so.... doesn't affect me, as I am anti-gun, so I'm safe

This right here is exactly the attitude I speak of when I described the modern Americans' approach to the rights of others.

It's ok if they are all wiped out because you're anti-gun and they're not?

So not only do you have a selective view of gun rights, but you also have a selective view of the right to life?

Interesting.

It was a joke. Anti-gunners are peaceful, non-violent people who are usually against war at all costs. If anyone wants war, it will be the ones who love their guns and are itching to use them.

And I can joke, because there is not going to be a civil war over this, at least not one initiated by the government. Obama is not trying to take away all the guns from the people.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I fully agree, if a gun grab is in the works,
i can totally see a section of the U.S. telling
the govt where to stick it, claiming their borders
and going it on their own.
There would be a lot of population moving both to and
from the area, but i see that as the only means and outcome
of a gun grab as well as a section leaving the u.s.

Although i have to say, i for one would be in that region.
I am not a gun nut, but i in no way would surrender what i do
have. The constitution was written for a reason, without it
in tact as a whole we are lost as a nation.

If we are lost as a nation, it only makes sense to break away and
start anew following the same original belief's. And maby a few new
ones added to help restrain the leadership of the new region to prevent
reoccurrence of what caused the break up to start with.

you are right themindwar while we are worrying about this someone
from another country would have a prime opportunity to step in and
become the victor of both.
edit on 30-12-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I Should add this as I see it.

Gun Owners in America are armed for a reason. They are armed for the reason of not being disarmed. This is why I believe trouble is comming. The majority of decent gun owners know exaclty why they are armed, and its to stop people from disarming them.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The government is not in the inciting armed rebellion business. They are in the make money for the corrupt and powerful business. It does not make sense, at all, for them to force a revolution, rebellion, or anything else that will not only deprive their coffers of a large percent of their tax revenue - but will also cause them massive budgetary expenditures at the same time.

So what purpose does this current spasm of reaction serve?

My best guess is that none of us are actually talking about the real issue that needs discussing. The looming fiscal cliff that we're falling off of... I think today or tomorrow. No deal has been reached - yet nobody is saying a word about it. We're heading into uncharted territory now.

By the time the Feinstein bill is squashed or watered down to nothing - and everyone feels relieved? We won't even realize that, while we were distracted by this issue, unfathomable things changed in the rest of our world. Tax cuts aren't just going to expire, IMO, they are going to get raised across the board. Something nobody is going to notice as it happens.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
United Nations? You think the US government will allow other countries in to help? Even to get rid of the "undesirables", it won't happen. The only way the UN will get involved is to help overthrow a tyrannical government...as long as the US runs the UN, that won't happen either. Enjoy your civil war, but, no one will get involved without plans of conquest.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Do I have to point out the glaring circular reasoning you present above

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

So true! But, I believe now our communications are much better and we'll all know what's going on. Then, it will be up to us what we do about it, and I'm almost certain that if it came to it where they began going door to door for our guns, we won't stand idly by. This IMO is the only way that actual civil war could ever happen, is when they actually try to take people's guns. It won't happen. Gun sales are breaking all records right now because every sane thinking American knows they may try to pass laws to stop sales and make it very difficult to get a gun, so get them now! As far as coming to take them away...Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I Should add this as I see it.

Gun Owners in America are armed for a reason. They are armed for the reason of not being disarmed. This is why I believe trouble is comming. The majority of decent gun owners know exaclty why they are armed, and its to stop people from disarming them.

So, if gun owners no longer had to worry about being disarmed, they would throw out their guns because they won't need them any more??

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well, if the US govt is as evil as you claim they are, then they'll have no problem wiping out 1/4 of the population, I guess, so they WILL win. But that 1/4th will be the pro-gunners, so.... doesn't affect me, as I am anti-gun, so I'm safe

Yup, you aare safe, it dosent effect you. Nothing to worry about at all...

So lets play this idea a little...

Say they win, wipe out the 1/4 with the guns, take the rest of them from the population,
so now the nation is 'safe' and gun free! Yea to that, let the pro gun people party..

So now its 10 years down the road and the govt decides that, you dont need the first 4 amendments any more, its time to get rid of them... and while they are at it, they dont have enough cash in their pockets, so they are bumping up taxes by 50% starting next week, and since there are less people to do the work they decide its time they order each citizens to work a extra 4 hours a day for free.

Naturally you are upset at this idea, and dont like it, but what are you going to do?
vote them out? tell them they cant do that? *lol* I highly doubt they would listen.
So then what? what recourse do you have to make the country whole again?

Guns are what keeps the govt in check, always has been, the fact that if required, the us population could overthrow the govt and set things right again. If you take that away what recourse do you have when they start pushing and the population is not happy about it?

Its not the fact that a person owns a gun and can shoot that keeps the greedy ones in check, its the fact that enough own guns and can shoot to put them out of power if things get to bad that keeps them in check.

We all know how greedy and self serving the ones in power are anymore, and if they had no check in place, just imagine how far they would push things.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Do I have to point out the glaring circular reasoning you present above

I dont understand your question, sorry

But I shall add this, the United Nations is currently writing up many laws, one of which is to have a centralised euorpean database for gun owners. Germany recently signed up to it. Under the UN international gun treaties and laws citizens are to be mostly disarmed. This is built into the UNs world order.

www.nraila.org...

edit on 30-12-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The cliff? And the only part about the cliff that really means anything is? The military and those people who make guns get a budget cut. And not even the Republicans are defending the Military Industrial Complex. Because they both want to get some checks and balances in there. Any loss to the American people with higher taxes will be corrected ASAP. The only people losing would be the 1% and the Military Industrial Complex which is the same companies selling assault weapons in America. And I just wonder how many of those assault weapons sold here are still here? Seems Mexico ended up with a awful lot of them.
edit on 30-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Dude, it was a joke. Ain't no civil war happening over guns no how.

And guns do not keep the government in check. Not with the kind of fire power the military has. If the government wanted to over-power a segment of our population, they could/would have already done it. I have yet to see any desire on their part to do that.

My question is, with all the anger and complaining I have seen on this board alone by the gun lovers, etc. on how horrible and evil and suffocating our government is, why haven't you all overtaken the government already with your guns? All hat and no cattle? No guts? Go ahead - overtake the government already - get it over with. You got the gun power - do it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
One other thing people need to consider as well is that it wouldn't be a walk for the government to win any civil war. I'd bet that there'd be a great many defectors of Obama's forces who would refuse to fight against their own families. They'd defect and join the militia's that would form up. They'd defect and take as many weapons with them too. I'd bet that there are internal government studies going on right now about the feasibility of disarming American citizens in the simplest way without any bloodshed. These scenarios are surely being discussed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
all he wants is less assualt style high capacity clips

you can keep your guns

no more fear mongering please

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Standard divide and conquer techniques being employed here in my humble opinion. I believe that most if not all of the anti-gun advocates just cannot see this comming through the fog. They are either in denial or blind to the facts.

Don’t be so naïve. They are not being blinded by the fog. There is a lot of them that know exactly what he wants to do. They support it! They know the gun control talking points they are spewing are a bold face lie. But they will continue to spew them because they know that it will further their overall agenda. There is a lot of people you will run across in the everyday world that will try to twist your heartstrings about the need to control the guns, yet they know that what they actually want is the US population to be “put in it’s place” If lying is required to achieve that, then so be it.

Originally posted by unityemissions
Where is the motive

I fail too see why any sane man would attempt to create and lead a civil war in the US without very good reason.

He is a revolutionary.
He believes that America needs taken down a few notches because they have been too greedy, and two oppressive. Listen to his pastor and you will know why he is doing this. It is along the same lines as the Westboro Baptist church. They believe the US is being punished for it’s sins. While BO and his crowd think it is their duty to punish the US for what they think are it’s sins.

He truly thinks it’s time for America’s chickens to come home to roost.

He is doing everything he can to undercut our position in the world. Undercut the accomplishment we have made. And undercut our ability to project our will in the foreseeable future. Creating civil strife inside of the US will be one of the surest ways to do that. We will be too preoccupied with our own internal fighting to be able to have any meaningful influence on the outside world.

He truly can’t get it through his head that America has been one of the primary things stabilizing the world, and with a weakened America, a new world war is sure to follow from people trying to take advantage of the power vacuum.

There is two groups on his side.

The ones that truly know what he is wanting to do, and fully support it. A lot of those are the “anti gun advocates”. It is not that they can’t see what he is doing through the fog. They know what he is doing, and they fully support it. They jump on the gun control bandwagon and spout what they know are lies, to further the agenda that they truly support. Gun control is just one stepping stone.

The other group is what you call the useful idiots. They truly want to believe there is a better way. They can’t handle the fact that there isn’t because they can’t really handle the harsh realities of life. So they cling to the lies that the other group spew, and let themselves be used.

It kind of reminds me of a Nostradamus show on one of the tv channels a long time ago. The antichrist will truly not know that he is the antichrist at first. He will truly believe what he is saying. He will try to bring peace to the world in a way he thinks it must be done. In doing so, he will actually lay the groundwork for the next great world war.

BO thinks that the US is the primary cause of the world’s conflicts, so he sets about implementing a system to stop the US from causing outside problems. But his myopic view of the situation means he actually sets up the perfect situation for WW3 to start. He thinks he is bringing peace to the world by getting the US out of it, but he is actually bringing war to the world through his ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
I'd bet that there are internal government studies going on right now about the feasibility of disarming American citizens in the simplest way without any bloodshed. These scenarios are surely being discussed.

Oh my god -- sometimes I have to get away from this forum for a while. All the paranoia craziness!

Going to a nice dinner and a movie with my husband. Y'all just keep on ranting on how the evil government is trying to figure out how to take all your guns out of your houses.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join