It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Bring War To The USA In 2013 Using The Backing Of Anti-Gun Advocates to Divide Society.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Very well written. It is good to see valid and intelligent counteroints on many of these posts.

OT - I tend to loathe officers. Perhaps it is because you wore the "green beenie" that your opinions make so much sense to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

The way I see it the ground works already been laid with obama "Class warfair" pitch of hate the rich and how well that went over. He'll use the same ploy with gun control.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So are they getting ready for a Facebook revolution?
http:///nT4vDkz4

The Modern American Revolution State Facebook Pages Headquarters: www.facebook.com... Backup Group: www.facebook.com... State URL Alabama www.facebook.com... Alaska www.facebook.com... Arizona www.facebook.com... Arkansas www.facebook.com... California www.facebook.com... Colorado www.facebook.com... Connecticut www.facebook.com... Delaware www.facebook.com... Florida www.facebook.com... Georgia www.facebook.com... Hawaii www.facebook.com... Idaho www.facebook.com... Illinois www.facebook.com... Indiana www.facebook.com... Iowa www.facebook.com... Kansas www.facebook.com... Kentucky www.facebook.com... Louisiana www.facebook.com... Maine www.facebook.com... Maryland www.facebook.com... Massachusetts www.facebook.com... Michigan www.facebook.com... Minnesota www.facebook.com... Mississippi www.facebook.com... Missouri www.facebook.com... Montana www.facebook.com... Nebraska www.facebook.com... Nevada www.facebook.com... New Hampshire www.facebook.com... New Jersey www.facebook.com... New Mexico www.facebook.com... New York www.facebook.com... North Carolina www.facebook.com... North Dakota www.facebook.com... Ohio www.facebook.com... Oklahoma www.facebook.com... Oregon www.facebook.com... Pennsylvania www.facebook.com... Rhode Island www.facebook.com... South Carolina www.facebook.com... South Dakota www.facebook.com... Tennessee www.facebook.com... Texas www.facebook.com... Utah www.facebook.com... Vermont www.facebook.com... Virginia www.facebook.com... Washington www.facebook.com... West Virginia www.facebook.com... Wisconsin www.facebook.com... Wyoming www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

what is all of that about ?
your link came up as "Invalid" ... care to explain what's up ?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Golf66

They don't want to track the people. Paranoia talking - they want to track the guns.

You have heard of serial numbers right? Why do you think they are there?

That is simply naivety talking - the guns absent a person are simply metal plastic and wood. Without the numbers and the ability to readily know which individual is in possession of it the serial number is irrelevant.

They already have all the weapons numbered and cataloged by maker and via the invoices to which business they are distributed.

They are concerned that once it is sold to a person who sells (or gifts) it to another they no longer know who owns it. That scares them.

They are not tracking the guns - they want to know who owns it. Guns do not act independently of a person. Which is in effect the whole issue – guns don’t kill people other people do that. Guns are the tool they chose.

edit on 4/1/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
Very well written. It is good to see valid and intelligent counteroints on many of these posts.

Thanks...

Originally posted by 200Plus
OT - I tend to loathe officers. Perhaps it is because you wore the "green beenie" that your opinions make so much sense to me.

Just for the record I hate officers too...I was a Senior NCO prior to taking a commission.

edit on 4/1/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join