It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Dream (Giant Lava Fountain)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I usually NEVER have bad dreams, neither was I in any way affected by the 2012 doomsday nonsense. But I guess the constant dealing with the subject somehow left his mark, maybe unconsciously. The dream was so "life-like" and scary, I actually woke up from it today.

I don't know where I was, but it was not an area I am familiar with. There was no big, modern city or similar nearby. If anything it was a rather empty, barren land and there was some houses nearby. But if anything, those houses were more like "mediterranean" style, eg. if you know those open, white chalked houses one can find in Greece.

Everyone was pointing and looking to the horizon, there was something going on.

I looked and there was this eary, red, fiery glow.

About 20-30 miles in the distance, a huge [what I can only describe as] many miles high Lava fountain was visible on the horizon. It was the scariest sight ever. Not a mountain or volcano, just a giant, miles high "fountain" of fiery, yellow and red lava shooting up in a stream upwards the Sky dispersing hot, molten magma everywhere.

I was looking in disbelief and remember (vaguely) in the dream thinking about predictions for 2012 and the end of the world...in a way as to say "Omg, i can't believe this, they were right...." or something like that.

The molten, super-hot fiery magma was already falling down close to where I was, even if that huge fountain was so many miles away. There was super-hot streams of yellow, fiery molten magma flowing everywhere.

Fiery rocks etc. fell down, everywhere they landed another super-hot magma stream popped up on the ground.

Total panic.

All I could think was "I need to get to higher ground" since all those yellow glowing streams of super-hot magma streamed downwards. Into buldings, everywhere. But there was really no "high ground".

Lava already started to come in the house I was in, I realized the inevitability and the pure horror of the situation.
Then I woke up.

As for the "Lava fountain" it was not clear in the dream if it was due to some geological event (eg. underground volcano spewing magma and fire up miles high)....or whether this was some celestial event, like a meteorite impact reason causing this. All I "knew" was that it was an event of epic proportions.

edit on 30-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The "lava fountain" is your fountain of emotions. Your dream suggests some sort of emotional turmoil is occuring in your personal life. Lava implies emotions having to do with anger and rage. This anger is slowly "getting to you" and you panic because you are not sure how to react. Ask yourself if there is any bitter hot angry emotions lingering in your current life, relationships? boyfriend-girlfriend? Family?

On another hand, this lava may represent your desires, passions in life and how you are not nurturing these aspects of your life even though "it's coming towards your way". In any case, look within and you will know. Take a deep breath and say out loud... "I release all the bitter, negative emotions that no longer define me". Good luck in the dream world.

ETA: "I need to get to higher ground" suggests that you need to release these bitter emotions and rise above.
edit on 30-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
The "lava fountain" is your fountain of emotions. Your dream suggests some sort of emotional turmoil is occuring in your personal life. Lava implies emotions having to do with anger and rage. This anger is slowly "getting to you" and you panic because you are not sure how to react. Ask yourself if there is any bitter hot angry emotions lingering in your current life, relationships? boyfriend-girlfriend? Family?

On another hand, this lava may represent your desires, passions in life and how you are not nurturing these aspects of your life even though "it's coming towards your way". In any case, look within and you will know. Take a deep breath and say out loud... "I release all the bitter, negative emotions that no longer define me". Good luck in the dream world.

ETA: "I need to get to higher ground" suggests that you need to release these bitter emotions and rise above.

Wow...this helped A LOT!! Thanks!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Wow...this helped A LOT!! Thanks!!!

I'm glad I can help. Cheers.

top topics

join