It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHES reporters could have caused the kids to question or forget what they witnessed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
As we all know that news reporters were in kids faces moments after they filed out of the school after the tragedy. My concern is what exactly did these reporters ask and tell the kids BEFORE they were interrogated by PROFESSIONALS. The media started printing false info as soon as they got to the scene on what happened. So who knows what conflicting information the kids have heard or been told regarding to what happened. Here is an example and example only.

Media to child : how many shooters did you see?
Child : I saw two people with guns
Media : are you sure it was two people and not one?
Child : we'll it could have been one I thought I seen another gun I don't know.
Media to child next to first : how many shooters did you see?
New child : I think I seen one shooter too.

Reality was first kid was right two shooters and the media loaded the question and the kid questioned him/herself and gave disinformation.

End point is. The first people to talk to the kids should have been professionals and the media should be charged with tampering with evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
maybe parents should teach their kids not to talk to reporters.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Does this really need a new thread? This is like a side note that could be added to the other 10 threads already started.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

The reporters ambushed the kids and everyone else involved. They were hanging out front of people's house at all hours.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
1.) How did the shooting stop ?

2.) Was it just in two class rooms or one or how many ?

3.) Were only the people in class rooms killed or were others from outside of the Main Rooms also killed ?

4.) If it was only 1 person, why didn't everyone just charge the Killer ?

- Why didn't the adults or teachers try and stop them ?

5.) So he supposedly kills a ton of kids then himself ?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Explain your post.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All reporters do this, the tear at innocent people as if they were corpses being savaged by wild animals. But i guess thats there job to report the story, but i don't think they should be making the kids question themselves if a kids says two why is that answer less valid than if an adult said two. I don't understand.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Kids will question their answers if an adult gives them reason to especially if they hear a conflicting story from another peer. Their mind is like a sponge they say influenced by anything around them. Also interrogators are trained to to ask the appropriate questions to get the most honest response media asks questions to get the answer they want.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by tinhattribunal

maybe parents should teach their kids not to talk to reporters.

reply by marbles87
The reporters ambushed the kids and everyone else involved. They were hanging out front of people's house at all hours.

at first, i was going to post saying something to the effect that parents should teach their children to kick and spit on reporters [and cops] but thought that might more than ATSers would care to hear.

do you think that would be going too far?
edit on 30-12-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
they were being shot at

they are elementary school kids

my 7 year old thinks santas elves can make remote control birds big enough to move our house to florida

get a grip

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

???

top topics

join