It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What may be in store for 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
When I look at the current state of affairs, I have to wonder why "the powers that be" seem to be in a state of panic. I mean look at them, their efforts to enslave people are becoming blatantly obvious. They are stumbling and bumbling around like a bunch of clowns trying to get as much accomplished as quickly as they can. So, what has them scared?
Is it because they know that a large percentage of people are beginning to wake up? Is there some cosmic event occurring that has "the powers that be" stirred? I for one, especially over the last six or seven years, have noticed that our "leaders" seem to be in a rush to pass as many draconian laws as possible. It's almost as if they know they have already lost but are trying to do as much damage as possible in the time that that has been allocated to them.
As we approach 2013, we have to ask ourselves what exactly is going on and what does it all mean in the grand scheme of things. Are we truly about to enter a new era where the people, i.e "peasants," take control of that which is theirs to control to begin with? We'll see.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Can you reiterate how they are trying to enslave us?

Could you also give me an insight into this cosmic event? (I understand this was only raised as 'what if'... But do you know something we don't? 21/12/2012 has passed
)

Just trying to understand your post a little better, thanks.
edit on 30/12/12 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I have to wonder why "the powers that be" seem to be in a state of panic. I mean look at them, their efforts to enslave people are becoming blatantly obvious. They are stumbling and bumbling around like a bunch of clowns trying to get as much accomplished as quickly as they can. So, what has them scared?

Could you elaborate on this "panic" and this "blatantly obvious" enslavement?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Government here in Greece is totally losing it... Also I believe America will have to engage in war in order to stand on her feet again.
After all we are witnessing America's dying breath so they don't really have anything to lose by engaging in war. Iran will gain power and Greece will get rid of their politics.Turkey will try to taunt greeks again by sending in F-16s
Syria will be totaled.Germany will lose power due to old debts from WWII
That is what i think is gonna happen in 2013

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissobey
After all we are witnessing America's dying breath so they don't really have anything to lose by engaging in war.

Again, I don't understand this... Can you explain this a little better? Americas dying breath? Nothing to lose?

Ps America, like any other country engaging in a war has alot to lose

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As the weeks go by, I keep observing the world around me. I watch how people react to certain drama’s that pop up in their life, or news events, or celebrity gossip. I watch how people become so obsessed with things that do them more harm than good. I watch how people believe that their situation cannot be changed, that they believe they are powerless and this is the only way it can be. If I try to tell them that they can change their reality at any time, they think I’m full of it and don’t believe it. But the one thing that I notice the most, is how people are simply unaware of how the world really works, which proves to me, that knowledge really is power. If the masses understood how the system really worked, it would collapse in an instant.

Somewhere along the way, human beings were side tracked into believing that they are better than everything else on the planet. Instead of living with nature and allow it to provide for us, we started to manipulate nature under our control. We started farming, and mass producing food, then we started building cities using vast amounts of resources, then we started connecting all those cities by roads and trains, boats and planes. As this went on, our need for resources grew greater and greater, and so did our greed. As the population grew at a faster rate each year, we needed to manipulate nature more and more, become less attached with it each time. We went from living with nature, to completely ignoring it. As humans evolved this way, it took over the entire planet, and now instead of living with nature in the many different ways it provides, we all live in the same way. Right from birth we expect our children to live in a manner that the society we have built accepts to be the only way to live. The need for more resources gave rise to major corporations, which are slowly, but not so obviously, dominating the planet. Take a picture of the earth, and slap a walmart logo on it. However, it’s not just the big corporations that have taken over our way of life. It has also been taken over by the education system, the medical system, the banking system, and the government.

Let’s take a look at education. Right from when children are young we send them to school, which causes them stress. Stress is not something a child should ever have, there is no need for it. The only reason this stress occurs, is because we are forced to learn things that we don’t wish to learn. Some children like to learn anything, and they are the ones that get the A grades and have no problems. Others only want to learn certain things and have no interest in others. But for some reason the education system says, you have to learn these things as requirements….Requirements for what exactly? As the grades progress, the work load gets harder, and the students that have no interest in certain classes begin skipping class, and start doing things that they shouldn’t be doing. It allows children to develop certain attitude problems that could be avoided if someone would just listen to what they wanted. Instead, we put more stress on them, to get the work done, or they’re grounded, or something will be taken away…. and so on. Which only leads to more problems. But parents that believe in the education system, don’t see the solution, they blame their kid, or sometimes the teacher, and expect things to change. In the beginning of school years, children have a vision, or a dream of what it is they want to do in life, and as each year gets harder, often that dream disappears because they have to keep learning things they don’t want to learn, which puts them off learning things they want to learn because of the attitudes they have developed, and the extra stress put on them. The point I am trying to make, is that the education system we currently believe in, is detrimental to most of our childrens future’s.

The solution is rather simple, and recently I was having dinner with a friend who mentioned a school that has taken on this solution, and I was very intrigued. I wasn’t aware there was a school doing it, so I was happy to hear about it. The solution is to allow children to learn what they want, when they want. If we were allowed to learn anything we wanted, and someone was there to teach it for us, imagine how far we could go with that. When we could focus on our interests, and passions, imagine how much inspiration that would achieve in our children. Their potential would sky rocket, and they would be able to follow their dreams right into their future without any roadblocks and no stress of having to learn things you have no interest in learning. If something comes up in the way of following their dreams, they will learn how to overcome that, because they have a will to learn. Where there is a will, there is a way. Take that will away by adding stress, and suddenly something fun, creative, and easy becomes boring, dull and hard. Our education system is so bad, that in some states there is a lottery

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

to see if your child will even be taught anything at all. Is this not evidence that we are being dumbed down, held back, and enslaved to be what society wants us to be? The system was not designed for children to have potential, it was designed to have us working a 9 to 5, keeping us in a state of survival, to be proud with each little accomplisment that we make, such as paying rent for that month, or buying a car, or a house, or whatever else. The system prevents us from learning our true potential, simply by not teaching how to achieve it.

Then we have the medical system. The multi billion dollar a year industry, if not trillon. The big pharm companies have such a huge monopoly on medicine that we believe there is no cure for disease. They have us completely fooled. They keep having fundraiser events or donations for all sorts of cancers and diseases. What people don’t know, is that they havent cured a single disease since 1954. Seeing as anti-biotics only started taking over medicine about 10 years previously, their track record with disease is pretty dismal. Yet people keep on donating, keep on believing that a cure is coming. But it never done. Another drug with slightly better effects than the last one comes out and you spend your money on it still coping with the disease you have. Their goal is to allow you to live with your disease, not cure it. Because by curing it, it would mean that you no longer give them money. They cannot have that, it would collapse the system, literally. On the other side of the coin, we have natural remedies, which do not cause side effects that we get from anti-biotics. Society has us eating burgers and fries, and genetially modified foods. we shove chemically unnatural foods in our mouth and expect to remain healthy. It is a joke. But people are forced to eat these foods, because the government raises the cost of living to keep us living on that low budget. Whenever there is a cure for a disease that comes up, it is always a natural cure. Every single time someone starts shouting from the moutain tops that they have cured cancer or some other disease, there is always a lawsuit soon to follow. They get in trouble with the medical establishment, because no one is allowed to mention the word cure without FDA approval. So all these people and there are many, are told off as frauds, or scammers, or quacks. Which is televised to the masses, which is automatic character assassination. Give someone a bad name and suddenly anything they have to say is discredited instantly. The media is the single biggest weapon the government, and the corporations have against the people. The people believe the media is their source of knowledge, their power. Manipulate that, and suddenly the power is kept from the people, because the real knowledge gets tarnished and abandoned. All natural cures cannot make money, because they cannot be patented. All anti-biotics are patented as an invention. A synthetic man made substance. Natural cures are found growing in your garden, they are not man made, so they were not invented, therefore, no one can sell it and make a profit. Because of this, any kind of scientific studying or testing to do on these natural things, are never done. The cost of this research is very high, and no one is willing to study it to any depth because they cannot earn back the cost it would take. So as long as the system remains the way it is, natural remedies will always be “alternative” medicine, with serious doubts about it. If the medical system wasn’t about profit, and was actually about curing disease and making people feel better, then there would be no disease that couldn’t be cured.

The banking system, and the government go hand in hand. Bankers actually control the government because they control the governments money supply. The government is put in place to give people the illusion that they have a leader looking out for their best interest. They create different parties with different promises, to give the illusion of choice. Yet decades go by, and people remain unhappy with their governments, and they always expect the next leader to change everything. People are completly fooled and brainwashed in this respect. Look at the US elections coming up next month. Obama or Romney…. Wow. What great choices. Voting for either one of them is like shooting yourself in the right foot, or the left foot. Governments are simply put in place to keep the masses under control. That is their only purpose. The government is there to create problems, and then offer solutions to their problems, which often conflicts with someone else, which creates more problems, only to offer more solutions. This puts people into a state of survival, and into a frame of mind which never questions the system itself. Then when you try to rebel, you are met with tear gas and rubber

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

bullets, and put back into your place. Even when we do successfully overthrow the government, we demand it to be replaced with a better government, which is exactly what they want. The illusion of choice. We seem to overthrow government, but we never overthow the banks, which control the government. As long as the monetary supply goes unchallenged, then it doesn’t matter who becomes government. It’s all an illusion, they have made revolution itself into an illusion. Look at the failed occupy movement, and the fail egypt and middle east revolutions. They haven’t fixed anything, they have just created more problems, in which they need more solutions…. sound familiar? The government just keeps us confused. The solution to this, is as simple as the solution to education. The masses need to walk away from civilization, away from the corporations and the banks, and the government. The government makes us pay so much, in order to keep us enslaved to the system. We are paying to be slaves…. Stop paying! For those of us that still sleep, it’s time to wake up. The alarm clock is going off, and the snooze button is broken from overuse.

I wrote this several months ago, but thought it was relevant to this thread. This is for those wanting to see how we are enslaved. It becomes pretty obvious when you really look at the system.
edit on 30-12-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I can't imagine how ancient greek,latin,geometry,complex algebra,chemistry and physics will EVER help me in everyday life... Too much pressure,especially in the greek education system where we have to learn at least 2 foreign languages and all the above subjects I have already stated

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

Could you also give me an insight into this cosmic event? (I understand this was only raised as 'what if'... But do you know something we don't? 21/12/2012 has passed
)

Dude! Its painfully obvious how they are trying to enslave us, don't play coy. Just turn on CNN and have a look see.
Or read a paper. Its all around us, just gotta keep your eyes open.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by angryhulk

)

Dude! Its painfully obvious how they are trying to enslave us, don't play coy. Just turn on CNN and have a look see.
Or read a paper. Its all around us, just gotta keep your eyes open.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. What I'm asking you for is an insight as to why YOU believe that. This is a forum where we discuss these topics. As it stands, and by your last comment, your post subject should read "QUICK TURN ON CNN AND SEE THE WORLD CRUMBLE AROUND YOU".

You say it's painfully obvious, so it should be simple to explain why?...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So...is this a post and run thread or what???

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No one seems even remotely interested in talking about this subject.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Okay, after reading what you wrote it makes me guess that marijuana and gay mariage will not be legalized. You're right, they are trying to squeeze in as much as they can before people take over the government through whatever means, electing different people. I think they way in 2012 that Boehner refused to do anything Obama requested is a sign of politics to come in 2012.

It may have nothing to do with NWO, but rather just them realizing the political environment is changing to be more open minded or something.

new topics

top topics

join