It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puma Punka is irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Puma Punka is truly the greatest irrefutable evidence. It surpasses the Egyptian Pyramids in ridiculous achievement. Even today's advanced high-tech machinery cannot produce a single block and carry it onto site. So for anybody to do it decades or centuries — or tens of thousands of years ago as archeologists estimate — is truly astounding. It's mind blowing.

And it cannot be made by a God — unless you consider extraterrestrials to be Gods.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Thank you for posting, it is good to see these types of creations that come from the Naga people and the Anunagi.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's called Puma PunkU (another member also posted Punka) and it has been discussed already, many times.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ancientaliensdebunked.com...

Don't believe everything you see on tv. They blatantly lie repeatedly on that show

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There's a good thread about Pumapunku, by Slayer, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh dear.

Someone needs to watch this...

It's irrefutable evidence of your very stupid title

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

My thoughts exactly, I posted a link to the site version of your video

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not only is it an EPIC fail to even not spell it right... but it's truly representative of the type of individuals who subscribe to ancient alien theory.

I'm glad to see that there are websites debunking this craziness....

Before even clicking on the link, and opening this thread.... I thought to myself, "Oh god, what does Giorgio have to offer this time" and just like I expected... the evidence being brought forth is straight up an episode of the worst show in history.

Some people will never be convinced though.... "I want to believe"

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Irrefutable? hardly ... it never ceases to amaze me how little credit people give human kind... if it can't be explained it's either Aliens or God ..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Not man-kind, just man. Man-kind had nothing to do with this.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Except, this video is as much of a lie and just a theory as the Ancient Aliens themselves. Debunked? Debunk my ass. Also:

Debunking Ancient Aliens Debunked
www.philipcoppens.com...

I know the kind of thinking in this movie, it is 'tl:dr - debunked' because I feel so'

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

Not man-kind, just man. Man-kind had nothing to do with this.

Says who? .. it still comes back to that thing where just because people can't explain something, they assume someone/something else must have done it...

Imagine bringing someone from the 1300s to 2012 ... they would probably make many similar assumptions about technology today.. just because they don't understand and can't comprehend... it doesn't make it correct

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Because man and man-kind are too different beings, Man-kind had already explained this to us.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not everything in the video debunking the AA theory is proven, but his theories are based on research and not on blatant lies.

They AA guys claim aliens did it because the stones way x tons and humans couldn't move them. This is false, they over exaggerate the weight of the stones used; and underestimate human ingenuity.

"We can't figure out how these were constructed" is hardly irrefutable evidence that aliens did it.

I want to believe that aliens did it. Hey, maybe they did, but I don't agree with lying to prove a point. It's pointless

link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

Because man and man-kind are too different beings, Man-kind had already explained this to us.

When I say man-kind I refer to men, women and all of the races that are involved ... ultimately I mean human beings.. of this earth

link   
I entertain the Ancient Astronaut theory. That being said, Puma Punku is not irrefutable evidence. I mean, you could literally come up with ten other explanations that are just as likely.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Irrefutable? hardly ... it never ceases to amaze me how little credit people give human kind... if it can't be explained it's either Aliens or God ..

This. ^^^

How is Puma Punku Irrefutable evidence of ET intervention? Does that mean Ed Leedskalnin had ET help building Coral Castle? According to him, and others around at the time, he did it himself.

I'm not against the idea of AA's. Not at all. But great feats of engineering are not conclusive evidence of ET intervention. IMHO.
edit on 12/30/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

It's hard for people to believe that humans have lost intelligence if they can build amazing sculptures and buildings then but not now. Unless the earth gets taken over by a cave-man. Which it has.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Indeed. It does make one wonder what really happened in the past we aren't privy to yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I LOVE watching Ancient Aliens, even if just for David Chilldress's voice.

It's brilliant, but you can't get carried away, it's just a TV show, and it makes money out of making you enjoy the fantasy, not telling you facts

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join